Buying: Autoloot pet with good range

fric

Elite
Society
Amethera Demons
frolic fric dogfood
Hey

Im interested in a pet with unlocked autoloot with more range then the standard pills of 25M

Pm me with unlocks and price =)

Cheers/fric

For dat free bump

I'd recommend doing looking for a Golden Leprechaun or the Sophie pet. They both have a 32m loot radius and use quite a bit less energy per hour vs the oritan axe.

There are a handful of other 5m loot pets, I've found that I have issues with them working sometimes though because it's 5m from the pet, not from where you are.

The Oratan Axe pet is a bit overkill with the 45m radius and much higher energy rate.

For dat free bump

I'd recommend doing looking for a Golden Leprechaun or the Sophie pet. They both have a 32m loot radius and use quite a bit less energy per hour vs the oritan axe.

There are a handful of other 5m loot pets, I've found that I have issues with them working sometimes though because it's 5m from the pet, not from where you are.

The Oratan Axe pet is a bit overkill with the 45m radius and much higher energy rate.

thx alot for the info =)

Hey

Im interested in a pet with unlocked autoloot with more range then the standard pills of 25M

Pm me with unlocks and price =)

Cheers/fric

Hey, i have for sale Sophie autoloot 32m. Buffs are unlocked and ready to use lvl 31+
Pm here or ingame Stella Bella Mella

Back