codex question

deo

Alpha
Society
TKoC
Deo Deo Ingie
What happens if you don't claim the rewards and finish rank 26? I am trying to stay in cat 5 for mayhem events but would like to claim the skills if I ever find an affordable weapon better than the RS I use now.

What happens if you don't claim the rewards and finish rank 26? I am trying to stay in cat 5 for mayhem events but would like to claim the skills if I ever find an affordable weapon better than the RS I use now.

You can claim the rewards later on, you'll be able to click the claim reward button more than once. Ive saved 10+ levels prior with no issue

I think the question is when you get to the repeatable does it continue to save em or does oldest erase after the first repeat, etc.

I think the question is when you get to the repeatable does it continue to save em or does oldest erase after the first repeat, etc.

Yes, ofcourse it continue and you can take your rewards when ever you want. I have done this multiple times during event - started to take skillis from stage1 after 10+ repeat

Back