Quarantine brings old Avatars back to Entropia

Xavier Target

Old Alpha
Under the I-96 overpass getting free wifi from Pan
Xavier Target Technosplurg
OK, so it has been at least 5 years since I logged into the game.... Although, I did on occasion log into the website to see if my acct was still there....But I am playing now for the first time in 5 years, made a small deposit and bought 5 moon deeds for giggles (What am I going to do with all those pecs?). I didn't even know what keys to use to move my toon around... Had to google how to fly and glad I did, or wouldn't of known how to land the dang thing.. Quickly burned up my ped in a few days.(I know shocker, how could that possible happen, he must be a big spender.) So, I looked and I had over 70 ped sitting in Arkaidia Storage, so it was off to space, surely space has gotten better, nope, one lifetime latter I finally made it to Arkaidia….Of course, took me awhile to figure out how to steer and got a million 'you can't go into deep space' messages. Yep, just like old times....

Wondering, how many other long out of game players have returned due to being bored out of your skulls during quarantine?

....But I am playing now for the first time in 5 years, made a small deposit and bought 5 moon deeds for giggles (What am I going to do with all those pecs?).

hmmm...maybe you should have researched first before diving into it again :laugh:
better have bought CP shares.
Ah well, at least with moon deeds you dont have to worry on what to spend your pecs on. Since it's so little revenue that you will probably forget that you own them anyways ;)

But, welcome back! :wtg:

I returned to entropia just before xmas, lockdown has extended my stay through boredom.
Cant wait to get back to work :laugh:

Logged back in to break the boredom of the lock down.

Cant get over how cheap everything is these days.

You guys remember that Saturday 2/3 weeks ago where big shared robots spawned at C. Corith? On that day I had two pages on my friend list full of ppl online! Was good to see that. :)

But one thing is to go to a restaurant that you didn't went for long time, other thing is to make you come back just the day after...

Logged back in to break the boredom of the lock down.

Cant get over how cheap everything is these days.

The items are cheap cause a lot of new ones with better efficiency are now available.

How about your tt returns? Can you still apply the word cheap there?

Welcome Back Xavier!! :yay:

You will love the codex :)

The Codex would be ok if there was still a way to get Attribute Tokens at the higher levels.

update

Thanks, Thorns Rose, Alainax, Angel O2 Mercer, Wizz...

CP shares? yeah no, too rich for my blood, I could play for months on 2,100 ped, but literally no time on the few ped a week it gives. If I bought one, I would sell it soon after to play the game with the peds. The 300 ped for the 5 moon deeds were more to thank mindark for keeping my account active for almost 6 years without me playing than an actual investment and I figured since I am now a long term player I should have some kind of deeds in my account.

Codex, ok, so it took me awhile to figure out what it was and how to access it. I just figured it out yesterday. From what I read it seemed like something that should be easy to get too, so eventually I took a look at the action library and added the button to my screen. Yeah! skills, got some from what I already completed, plus makes it easier to decide which mob to go after each time I'm on.

I figured out a little how to play again. I got a 17 PED global, I now am legend....Last time I played 50 PED was the minimum… So, the last global I had before this one according to EntropiaLife was December 2013, the first one was December 2010. Got a few pieces of CDF armor in the Fort missions, of course now I am missing arm guards, gloves and face mask to complete my set.

I am not in a soc, and don't know if I want to bother with that again as last time was a complete disaster as if any of you remember I was in the soc that bought the Ark Royal, got scammed by the soc leaders, but eventually we got our Peds back with Mindarks help. Freelancer for Life!!!! or maybe I can rent myself out as a soc member for hire...LOL...pay me a PED and I'll be in your soc for one week (only one week, multiple week purchases are not available.) or maybe I'll be a soc reporter, I'll be in your soc for a week and report on my experience, then onto the next one. I remember someone else did that and it was quite interesting to read about his experiences....

Hello Xavier, welcome back to EU!

CP shares are like AMD, but different. You can find them in Entropia Exchange (right-click on your PED Card).
With shares you don't know who you're buying from (or selling too). I think you can compare it with the stock market. There are Ancient Greek Shares as well.
I think what wizz meant is that CP shares have better reveneu.

Codex is great. You know you can still complete the Iron missions you started 5 years ago, but can't get a new one? It all ends end of this summer. Enjoy the double rewards while they last!
It's different for the other planets. I don't know when Codex comes to wich planet.

I can't remember a thing about Ark Royal ...
Yes, I think going from soc to soc for a week and report on you're experiences could be an interesting read!

just a note that CP Shares (Crystal Palace) are not CLDs (Calypso Land Deeds) - they're a lot cheaper.

Welcome back and enjoy your stay!:beerchug:

Remember the confusion myself when I came back in 2018, its quite a few things to soak up!

attachment.php

I'm one of these guys as well ;). Stuck at home and logged back in for first time in forever (it seems). I had similar challenges remembering even how to move, etc lol. Sounds like the consensus from everyone is the first thing I should do is check out this new Codex thing?

Fun to be back!

I'm one of these guys as well ;). Stuck at home and logged back in for first time in forever (it seems). I had similar challenges remembering even how to move, etc lol. Sounds like the consensus from everyone is the first thing I should do is check out this new Codex thing?

Fun to be back!
Welcome back and no, the first thing you should do is complete any Iron Missions (Hunting Challenge Missions) you care about before fall when they will go away.

Codex is pretty automatic, you have forever to click its button and choose the skill rewards from whatever hunting you've done since it came out (all kills count).

Welcome back and no, the first thing you should do is complete any Iron Missions (Hunting Challenge Missions) you care about before fall when they will go away.

Codex is pretty automatic, you have forever to click its button and choose the skill rewards from whatever hunting you've done since it came out (all kills count).

Thanks for the advice. Luckily that's what I've been doing this first week back (without realizing they were expiring). Finishing up my Scip mission. I'll have to take a look at what else I have left that would make the most sense to grind out.

Thanks!

Old EU grandpa here and happy to be back!

Old EU grandpa here and happy to be back!

Welcome back! And welcome back to the OP, Xavier, as well :)

EU feels pretty vibrant and alive right now with all the returning players. I'm loving it! Reconnecting with several old friends myself, its been great.

Back