#PlayApartTogether

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
[h=3]#PlayApartTogether[/h]

As our users around the world remain at home to combat the spread of COVID-19, it has never been more important for you to bond together and welcome new people into the community. Video games offer a unique way for people to spend quality time together through gameplay while also practicing social distancing.!
That’s why MindArk is proud to announce that we are sharing the World Health Organization’s (WHO) message on ways to reduce the spread of COVID-19 by encouraging everyone to stay home and #PlayApartTogether!
How you can help:!

• Follow the WHO’s five steps: (1) Wash your hands, (2) Cover your mouth when coughing, (3) Don’t touch your face, (4) Keep 6 feet distance, (5) Stay home.!
  • Stay connected with your friends, family, and community through Entropia Universe.!
  • Share your gaming setup and favorite moments with us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook using the #PlayApartTogether hashtag.
!
Click here to learn more about Covid-19 from the World Health Organization
Click here to learn more about MindArks statement about Covid-19
Click here to learn more about the #PLAYAPARTTOGETHER campaign
!
Let's Stay Healthy and #PlayApartTogether!

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
:) Good Stuff MA!

I noticed a post from MA on Instagram after two or more years of inactivity. Insane how can you make millions but don't have a spare time to post on social media, at least one post per month or just when events and new VU happen. Makes no sense to me.

I could bet that this Easter event is not going as planned and you guys not making enough money BUT maybe if you could fix the damn lag that coincidentally started to appear just after one of yours version updates, that was way before this COVID-19 scene. So don't excuse the fail, fail, fail msg and the rubber band with the intense traffic from internet on these days, I repeat, it was way before this pandemic!

Stop those side projects, fix the game, threat players with respect and make notice your product on social media.

In short, invest more into the game from where you all eat at the end of the month!

PS: How much are 6 feet?

2nd link doesn't work
"Click here to learn more about MindArks statement about Covid-19"

I noticed a post from MA on Instagram after two or more years of inactivity. Insane how can you make millions but don't have a spare time to post on social media, at least one post per month or just when events and new VU happen. Makes no sense to me.

I could bet that this Easter event is not going as planned and you guys not making enough money BUT maybe if you could fix the damn lag that coincidentally started to appear just after one of yours version updates, that was way before this COVID-19 scene. So don't excuse the fail, fail, fail msg and the rubber band with the intense traffic from internet on these days, I repeat, it was way before this pandemic!

Stop those side projects, fix the game, threat players with respect and make notice your product on social media.

In short, invest more into the game from where you all eat at the end of the month!

PS: How much are 6 feet?

They're doing their small part to assist the WHO in combatting the most significant global emergency in 80 years.

Other than bitching about trivialities on a forum, what are you doing?

They're doing their small part to assist the WHO in combatting the most significant global emergency in 80 years.

Other than bitching about trivialities on a forum, what are you doing?

Since I work on a important sector of the economy (vehicle repairing) and after doing my quarantine I have already back to work since the start of the last week.

From the site referred in the OP:

"The promotional campaign, organized by the game industry on behalf of the WHO, encourages healthy physical distancing by bringing special events, exclusives, activities, rewards, and inspiration to some of the most popular games in the world."

Besides a "share your content of our game with this hashtag" what I would really like to know is what MindArk doing or preparing for us players. Can't wait!!!

i cannot respect the who. they told us lies. and now they telling us guidelines that we all already know. i could also add i don't respect any of those listed social media. facebook, twitter or instagram. and why would anyone spread that on social media anyway?

here's a hashtag worth spreading #MakeEUGreatAgain oh woops #MakeMAGreatAgain

Last edited:
to bad so many people are losing their jobs and can hardly afford to play such an expensive game as entropia.

The more free time you have, the less time you work, the less money you make, the more time you can spend on entropia, the more money you loose, the bigger your problems will become.

Let's not make the problems any bigger for some folks please!

Last edited:
To be fair, Entropia Universe is in dire need of some distancing, too.

#StayAwayFromGreenDots #ThereIsNoSuchThingAsAccidentalKillsteal

to bad so many people are losing their jobs and can hardly afford to play such an expensive game as entropia.

The more free time you have, the less time you work, the less money you make, the more time you can spend on entropia, the more money you loose, the bigger your problems well become.

Let's not make the problems any bigger for some folks please!

I second this - this game is as expensive as ever - at least for me. More hours played equals more money spent. Great post to see from MA, but still out of left field and would like some more communication to us as a community.

I was hoping for... ' in this hard time, here is 200 peds each free to help you and distract you while we are in lockdown' instead I get 'Wash your hands' and you can loot some boxes that you then have to pay to unlock :confused: Take care all :girl:

Maybe its time for a community event

Something like we have had where special mobs are spawned.

I have been at Cyrene events where they spawn boss mobs one at a time , its a blast.

Do it out somewhere away from a city , spawn every boss mob in the game for an hour at a time.

I am switching from team hunts to solo mining and no more crafting in populated outposts. Good thing that I don't like people anyway.

I was hoping for... ' in this hard time, here is 200 peds each free to help you and distract you while we are in lockdown' instead I get 'Wash your hands' and you can loot some boxes that you then have to pay to unlock :confused: Take care all :girl:

sometimes i wonder if MA is even humans...did you ever see that movie starman...i wonder if its possible MA could distance itself further from the heartbeat of the internet. then again i work in a field of leftys and that is definitely a trait. they walk among us sad but true horror movie.

Jokes aside I hope you are all safe and sound ?

To be fair, Entropia Universe is in dire need of some distancing, too.

#StayAwayFromGreenDots #ThereIsNoSuchThingAsAccidentalKillsteal
I have to differ on this point, as I have accidentally kill-stolen many ties. It tends to happen once in a while when I'm killing a ton of tiny mobs while chatting about something interesting to me. The ideal solution as I see it would be to fix Next Target or whatever they're calling it now, so that it chooses the nearest red dot regardless of whether it has line of sight at the precise moment I press Interact, and so that it won't select any mob another player is already interacting with. These two fixes would be most welcome.

The best thing to do when someone "steals" your kill is use your words. Local chat or pm both work well. That gives the accidentals like myself a chance to apologize and move away. The next best response is to move away yourself. Third best is up your damage.... there are in fact many intentional kill stealers, and they all leave or log very quickly when I do this. Though, if it's me, just say something! And I'll do better.

Back