Info: What's Your Return?

1) 63.4%
2) maxed
3) 93 %
4) 4000 ped ammo and repair on a single mob type.

I usually go with fixed ammo and then end the hunting run once the ammo runs out.

But I recently tried to keep going on with the run by keep converting looted shrapnels into ammo until I have not enough shrapnel to kill even a single mob.

I noticed that in all the 3 runs that I tried this, my returns were -60% to -70%. (Same gun / Same mob / etc). Probably I should do more runs to get proper statistical evidence but its hard to keep going on with it when the runs are continuously bad.

Do you guys normally keep converting the shrapnels into ammo when on a hunting run (until you run out of a decent amount of shrapnel in loot to kill a even single mob) or do you finish the run once the ammo you started with runs out?

Regards.

1) 63.2%
2) Maxed SIB
3) 95.73%
4) 190.200 ped

These data only concern my daily farm (from April to July) and do not include some teamhunt or shared hunt.

Mob hunted :
Cornudacauda, Neomex, Big Bery, Ambulimax, Aurli, Feffox, Longtooth

Last edited:
Double posted.

Last edited:
I am very satisfied with my returns. to the point that I have even stopped doing my data sheet.

I have a record of

1. Weak Argonaut Claw, FEN Edition
2. ArMatrix BP-20, FEN Edition
3. Genesis Power Claw Mk. 6, FEN Edition
4. ArMatrix LR-40, FEN Edition
5. A&P Series Mayhem LP-40, Perfected

Atm Im even happy with 60 eff weps :)

Happy hunting

Edit: In the end of the day, my advice would be. Dont hunt over your means and what you can afford to loose. If you hunt small, and can do a decent kill count, You should have a very happy ending. If you hunt big, depending on hp base. You might need a cycle of 1 million or more ped to get a good end result,

But we all love to gamble. The choice is yours!!!!! :)
Which setup was the best, the LR-40? :p

1. 78%
2. Maxed
3. 94.86%
4. 243.526,07 Cycled
5. Only Merry Mayhem no loot above 600ped :(

1. 62%
2. Maxed
3. 98,54% // 103,76% with MU
4: 123.084,25 peds ammo+repair
5 : No hof, not many glob.

1. 65.9% (Gun + Amp + T10 Eco Enhs + P20 Extender)
2. Maxed Out
3. 96.93% TT Return / 104.32% TT+MU
4: 5,053.44 Cycled (All Ammo, Gun, Amp & No Def)
5: No hofs or many globals

My TT return % is in line with the current known meta, my guns Eff rating = 4.564% TT
91% Is the base return, 91 + 4.564% = 95.56% + Looter @ Lv 22 = 1.54% TT = 97.10%.
I was at above 98% for a long while until it started to drop down, staying at 97% slowly.
I've, of course, dropped below that, but I was probably due a correction before stopping.

Last edited:
1. 65.9% (Gun + Amp + T10 Eco Enhs + P20 Extender)
2. Maxed Out
3. 96.93% TT Return / 104.32% TT+MU
4: 5,053.44 Cycled (All Ammo, Gun, Amp & No Def)
5: No hofs or many globals

My TT return % is in line with the current known meta, my guns Eff rating = 4.564% TT
91% Is the base return, 91 + 4.564% = 95.56% + Looter @ Lv 22 = 1.54% TT = 97.10%.
I was at above 98% for a long while until it started to drop down, staying at 97% slowly.
I've, of course, dropped below that, but I was probably due a correction before stopping.

Where do you make up all this absolutely ridiculous stuff from, then post a cry-laugh emoji on anyones post like you somehow have more knowledge?

According to these numbers above, my equivalent should be:

Base return = 91%
Weapon return = 5.6%
Looter return = 5.65%

TT EV = 102.25%

However, during this mayhem we're at 95.7% on 510k cycle for last 3 months, we're at 97.2% for 1mil+ cycle

Eve posted in mayhem thread being 96% over several million ped using a weapon with 6% more eff than mine and is looter 110.

Do you think anyone using a sub-par weapon, with half decent looter, is making tt profit?

Please, save the effort of making things up and the 5k puny cycle

TT profits are not possible on an extended timescale or we wouldn't have a game to play. one person with top gear would rinse more money than 1000+ casual players could feed to the pool. this was reality 2012-2016

MA takes their rake an it's always gonna be at least 1%

Where do you make up all this absolutely ridiculous stuff from, then post a cry-laugh emoji on anyones post like you somehow have more knowledge?

According to these numbers above, my equivalent should be:

Base return = 91%
Weapon return = 5.6%
Looter return = 5.65%

TT EV = 102.25%

However, during this mayhem we're at 95.7% on 510k cycle for last 3 months, we're at 97.2% for 1mil+ cycle

Eve posted in mayhem thread being 96% over several million ped using a weapon with 6% more eff than mine and is looter 110.

Do you think anyone using a sub-par weapon, with half decent looter, is making tt profit?

Please, save the effort of making things up and the 5k puny cycle
Eff + Looter may max out at 7%. Either way, I am not depositing and making ped whilst hunting and enjoying the game I love :).

Eff + Looter may max out at 7%. Either way, I am not depositing and making ped whilst hunting and enjoying the game I love :).

If so, then my returns should have never improved from looter 20 > 80, since with my weapon, a max would be achieved at looter level 20. However, trends reflect a steady growth in TT return while looter improves.

Why are guns with high eff sought after by avatars, who by the hit level required, would surely be well over 'maxed' on their returns?

If so, then my returns should have never improved from looter 20 > 80, since with my weapon, a max would be achieved at looter level 20. However, trends reflect a steady growth in TT return while looter improves.

Why are guns with high eff sought after by avatars, who by the hit level required, would surely be well over 'maxed' on their returns?
So you have just contradicted yourself now, or do you mean your returns are steadily increasing alongside your Looter at a noticeable % but not as monstrous as reaching said 102.25% you mentioned before? Understand something; the Looter skill gives "everyone" access to withdraw an amount out of the pool that other players are also fighting for; the one with a higher Looter will beat the one with a lower Looter. I see Looter working as the old DPP; no different IMO. I have no idea why people want Loot 2.0 so severely, but from what I can see, those guns have higher than avg DPP values, so they are paying for eco sake. If I owned an LR-40 + High Dmg amp, about 50k peds, I'd know straight away how not to go broke. If ppl are losing on TT, whether Loot 1.0 or 2.0, forget a myriad of factors. DPP, DPS, LOOTER, EFF, BUFFS, PILLS, ENHANCERS, SKILLS, # KILLS, BANKROLL, MOB DEFICIT, TIME, TURNOVER.

TT profits are not possible on an extended timescale or we wouldn't have a game to play. one person with top gear would rinse more money than 1000+ casual players could feed to the pool. this was reality 2012-2016

I know full well how to gain TT profit, but for most ubers, it isn't something they would want to hear about since their focus is on markup with turnover.

Some interesting info.
There were 74mill SEK approx. deposits (sales) last year and expenses (65mill SEK) are less than that and MA makes a small profit. The SEK is about the same as PED to USD.
Correct that TT profits are not possible across the entire player base. I'll counter your point above by saying that the deposits are the single most critical factor in whether or not we have a game to play. So that one person you refer to as rinsing is only useful to MA if they are depositing. So the reality is the game exists because of however many peeps are in that group that are depositing. If the top player doesn't deposit and leaves its not important to the existence of the game.
If we had no deposits the game would last 6-8 months max. And MA only has funds set aside for 33% of our TT value.

There is 134 mill PED allocated to players inventory and ped cards ( I'm assuming this is only tt value not MU value). This is where I perceive top players exist. In funds historically deposited and they eke out there existence from this pool. Interesting that it is only about double the annual deposits.

Around 30-35% of deposits are historically withdrawn per year. So about 21 million ped being withdrawn a year I'd estimate. I wonder how much of that 21 mill withdrawn is part of the box opening cycle. And same with the deposits. It wouldn't leave much for making money from EU. Lets say half the withdrawals are that and those exiting the game. Then about 1 million USD for those making a living from EU. couldn't be more than a few on the top end and then reducing to those who withdraw a little bit or maybe do an annual withdrawal.

So the game overall isn't that big but in its niche its sustainable providing the few thousand depositors continue to do so. I'd expect MA main focus is on keeping that part going. And the changes to Mayhem seem to be in line with that deposit and grind component. I do hope they can introduce better gameplay components with UE5. On the one hand its the grinding that is the bread and butter of the game. But another element to support that could be some fun gameplay that people will play to enjoy, aids retention and helps foster the next generation of grinders/investors.

I know full well how to gain TT profit, but for most ubers, it isn't something they would want to hear about since their focus is on markup with turnover.
Please DM me the secret i promise i will not tt profit i will be happy with long term 99%.. or if u want i give u the 1% :D

Dunno where people get the 91% base return from. It’s illogical, you either have to assume that looter and efficiency are interchangeable, which means that most players would cap out at about 35 looter, that doesn’t make sense. Or if they add them together you hit TT profit once you are in your 50-60 looter with average weapons, this isn’t true either.

86% base, plus 7% plus 7%. Looter and efficiency both add to returns, not replace each other.
The working has been pretty accurate for me and other case studies I’ve looked at.

My experiments with shooting crystals in Enigma 1, which pay out a constant TT return based on weapon efficiency but don’t count looter profession, also fits this model, with a small degree of error probably due to rounding or another third minor modifier..

lol was wondering what those crying with laughter emojis on my post's were guess that makes sense. If you note that all the best weapons cap out at 92.5% efficiency and do (92.5*0.07) + (100*0.07) for looter and add it to 86% (7% effect for both removed from 100) it comes to 99.475 (imo the max return possible) and thats only best weaps ingame unamped (amps drag effic down a smidge). Does seem weird to cap a completely new skill set effect (looter) at 100 given how they are scaling other aspect of the game past 100 these days but it makes sense in my mind that it works like this.

Acording to MA you are supposed to get 96% return on 100 ped spend sadly that is not true its random and most activities in this game can lead you being broke and while there is skills that help you increase the odds when hunting or mining for crafting you will always have like 40% 45% sucesss rate nomather what skill it is which on more expensive crafts can send loose you ped on regular basis. Explosive projectiles 2 blueprint is a prime example 50-100 ped lost on 500 ped crafting run . Naturally i realise MA is not running their game after so many years from the kindess of their hearts and like making money it does needs some boundries maybe it's time to look for a loot 3.0 system. And while everyone is waiting for the Unreal engine which would make the game look up to date that will still take till 2024 . However a better looking slot machine is still a slot machine difference being that gambling is usually regulated by law and devices are being checked on regular basis and we even have no clue what the odds are on the loot boxes. Sometimes we are being told that Entropia is not about making money but making friends and teams in an Unique enviroment but in this enviroment every activity is taxing and players pefer to do it solo without a team because everyone has profit in their head and fact is that everything is measured in actual $ . Community we have but the community of individials - i'm not saying that there are people who try to be a team player but most are looking for $. I've been arround since 2007 i've seen ppl come and go away thinking they know this game only to get upset that the loose too much and stop playing but where is the community when it comes to actually adressing the issues with MA this game has and demand some changes as paying customers ? Naturally Having the best tools a high efficiency gun medkit mining tool and good armor + skills increase your chances of sucess but what about those starting the game right now they have no skills no equipment and cant really get anywhere without depositing a solid ammount of cash and naturally won't get anywhere to those returns anytime soon without spending 1000-2000 $?
We need to ask ourselves is that the enviroment we want . Instead of getting to know people from different parts of the world and having a diverse community we are getting limited by the fact that the game requires cash and lots of it to be able to do anything. And while you can point to swearing and collecting fruit those have been the only activities ever since the begining of the game . A 100$ is not the same for someone in a highly developed country compared to the players in Asia or Eastern Europe so those people cannot put a sallary into the game what is a bar tab to someone from the US into the game. And while understand endgame should require ivnesmtent in both time and money the low level activities need better balance you might not get rich doing them but you should be allowed to break even with a small chance to actually something rare. That is what will make our community grow allowing people to actually play and enjoy your product it might not make them rich and allow them to withdraw thousands of dolars but they will have things to do and those same people will allways want the big shiny gear and equipment so they will deposit to get it. Even in a game like EVE online who runs on a subscribtion people who get to play the game want bigger and better ships and they are willing to spend absurd ammount of actual $ to get them. So think about this will having shoot low level mobs with the very small chance of getting loot and the ability to break even bankrupt mindark ? Or will that allow our community to grow ?

Furthermore it is about time for the community to get representatives - community leader or leaders that will basicly represent the intreasts of the community infront of Mindark

Here is how i want for the game to look int the future - You can hunt all you want you want you will break even but you wont make big profit Want to make it better ? Skill up buy better gear invest in better gear actual $ go after bigger mobs who actually have the chance of dropping something that will make it worth your while. - Investment vs Investment return if the game has more players that also means your profit will increase because stuff will be in high demand and prices of gear will go up instead of having few players that are willing to put thousands of $ but even they most of the time say the are loosing money to the point of they stop caring and just put money in the game on regular basis just to keep playing

Time to do some data mining on this whole 97% theory.

1) your efficency % of your setup
2) maxed or unmaxed SIB
3) your tt return %
4) amount of TT cycled (ped in)

For 4 (amount of TT cycled (ped in)) I don't think you should be looking at that but number of mobs killed. There is a big difference between the two.

Back