Money↔Ped trading between individuals(transfer,paypal) allowed on the premises?

• Thread starter Deleted member 60506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 60506

two basic agenda here. but its almost same nuance,(deposit method&withdrawl method)

1-1) if someone buying PED(Project Entropia Dollar) from another Player not from Mindark(Visa,Master,Bank Transfer,PED Certificate,Neteller) what is the advantage for both of them?

1-2) does MindArk losing certain goods(called Transaction Fee, at this point) while two individuals trading privately

2-1) if someone selling PED(Project Entropia Dollar) from another Player not from Mindark(Visa,Master,Bank Transfer,PED Certificate,Neteller) what is the advantage for both of them?

2-2) does MindArk losing certain goods(called Transaction Fee, at this point) while two individuals trading privately

if its legit(not against "Entropia Universe Account Terms of Use, ToU")
or any other form of contract.
if its against some sort of rule, whats disadvantage/punishment for them?
please let me know!

some people may don't want "wait 2~6month after click withdrawl", who playing game for living

Deposit limits - should MA do more?-planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?314020

(quite irrelevant thread but it also heads to same direction what im supposed to aim here)

afaik i can only think of current withdrawl time from this thread
Current Withdrawal time-planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?275754

2015-04-29 initiated withdrawal.
2015-07-07 COMMITED

PS.time to read ToU
https://legal.entropiauniverse.com/legal/terms-of-use.xml

thanks for reading
best regards.
※grown talks here, no baby talk or anyother gibberish please.

Last edited by a moderator:
1-1) if someone buying PED(Project Entropia Dollar) from another Player not from Mindark(Visa,Master,Bank Transfer,PED Certificate,Neteller) what is the advantage for both of them?

2-1) if someone selling PED(Project Entropia Dollar) from another Player not from Mindark(Visa,Master,Bank Transfer,PED Certificate,Neteller) what is the advantage for both of them?

Buyer advantages if you sell it "cheaper" for faster withdrawal or maybe if buyer can use paypal only, or he want to buy with paypal and want to take the money back by claiming the goods not delivered = free ped.

Seller advantages ofc the shorter time.

Disadvantage
Who will trust the other one first, you by giving him the ped without payment, or he by paying without getting any ped?

Using the official way, you know you will get your deposit and you will get your withdrawal.

Idk about legal part because its not question for me, not worth the risk, just stay with official ways.

Last edited:
Buyer advantages, maybe if buyer can use paypal only, or he want to buy with paypal and want to take the money back by claiming the goods not delivered = free ped.

Disadvantage
Who will trust the other one first, you by giving him the ped without payment, or he by paying without getting any ped?

Using the official way, you know you will get your deposit and you will get your withdrawal.

Idk about legal part because its not question for me, not worth the risk, just stay with official ways.

thanks for the tip between mutual trust part

also main problem remains does this allowed? if "trust" problem solved..

like Mindark doing zero action to both users right? after they caught? :confused:

what i want to saying at this point. MindArk still losing nothing from personal trades(only lil expected trans Fee)

i know there is only one way to buy boxkeys, thast webshop(strongboxkeys untradable)

if someone want to depo in Ped(not AMD,box-keys,UA-HDNA-SIB pill)
just buying from another PED seller if mutual trust problem solved

thanks for replies i just wonder how this game works, atm not ingame its deposit/withdrawl wise

The relevant part of the ToU:

Please notice that transactions concerning payment for Virtual Items, including PED, outside the Entropia Universe often involve fraudulent activities. You acknowledge that any transaction regarding Virtual Items, including PED, carried out using any service or system other than one of MindArk’s Approved Transaction systems is at Your own risk. MindArk reserves the right to take any reasonably necessary measures for the purpose of preventing and acting against frauds and non-Approved Transactions, including, but not limited to, making a reservation against a suspected Transaction, and Banning and/or Terminating a directly or indirectly involved Account, if MindArk determines that the transaction was not performed in compliance to this Agreement.

thanks for might be cause some actions, also may not

is there any related issue happend back in the days(Old examples for reference in PCF)

this game running for 17~18years.
there is no way ppl will accept concept of RCE RPG Cashing out in ways not offered by the game for 7(8)sentences..

Please notice that transactions concerning payment for Virtual Items, including PED, outside the Entropia Universe often involve fraudulent activities. You acknowledge that any transaction regarding Virtual Items, including PED, carried out using any service or system other than one of MindArk’s Approved Transaction systems is at Your own risk. MindArk reserves the right to take any reasonably necessary measures for the purpose of preventing and acting against frauds and non-Approved Transactions, including, but not limited to, making a reservation against a suspected Transaction, and Banning and/or Terminating a directly or indirectly involved Account, if MindArk determines that the transaction was not performed in compliance to this Agreement.

example for ya
several south koreans playing this game.
we don't share this kinda informations because we don't know where to look up this information(only 7~8 sentence) we sure do some research on Entropia wiki,several theories related with stuffs in PCF, items we can access through "deposit", theories actually we can use,think of inside of game. and own LA for revenue def not worth it as well.
or at least we can think about the concept of heal/pec dmg/pec overampped overprotection and other thing about Economical hunitng/mining/playing
and i heard two korean player ever withdrawld in my short time peroid of playing

reffering what one guy said " i tried to withdrawl 100$ from game, couple of months later(can't remember) near85USD came to my bank account not worth it IMO."

and about this withdrawl information. only one paragraph from Officials representing..
i guess all EU players withdrawl within established rules. nobody ever questioned about it.

10$-95PED 30$-285PED 60$-570PED available to purchase via webshop legitimately.
or could be 0 korean asked about this things via support case.

"i heard someone selling peds cheaper than it used to be, can i buy peds from him/her thats way Economical" [System]: Entropia Universe time: 2020-04-17 10:09:02
"i heard someone might interested in buying peds from me, can i sell it to him, with your permission? [System]: Entropia Universe time: 2020-04-17 10:09:05

my general intention in this question, what might other players think about it.
its short enough to not realize some cause and effect doesn't it?
Merci for reading have a thanksful day

thanks for might be cause some actions, also may not

is there any related issue happend back in the days(Old examples for reference in PCF)

this game running for 17~18years.
there is no way ppl will accept concept of RCE RPG Cashing out in ways not offered by the game for 7(8)sentences..

example for ya
several south koreans playing this game.
we don't share this kinda informations because we don't know where to look up this information(only 7~8 sentence) we sure do some research on Entropia wiki,several theories related with stuffs in PCF, items we can access through "deposit", theories actually we can use,think of inside of game. and own LA for revenue def not worth it as well.
or at least we can think about the concept of heal/pec dmg/pec overampped overprotection and other thing about Economical hunitng/mining/playing
and i heard two korean player ever withdrawld in my short time peroid of playing

reffering what one guy said " i tried to withdrawl 100$ from game, couple of months later(can't remember) near85USD came to my bank account not worth it IMO."

and about this withdrawl information. only one paragraph from Officials representing..
i guess all EU players withdrawl within established rules. nobody ever questioned about it.

10$-95PED 30$-285PED 60$-570PED available to purchase via webshop legitimately.
or could be 0 korean asked about this things via support case.

"i heard someone selling peds cheaper than it used to be, can i buy peds from him/her thats way Economical" [System]: Entropia Universe time: 2020-04-17 10:09:02
"i heard someone might interested in buying peds from me, can i sell it to him, with your permission? [System]: Entropia Universe time: 2020-04-17 10:09:05

my general intention in this question, what might other players think about it.
its short enough to not realize some cause and effect doesn't it?
Merci for reading have a thanksful day

U pay a a 1% fee with a minumum of 10 dollar base fee for withdraw, so 1000 ped withdraw is always 90$ dollars, and then there are bank fee's

So a 10k withdraw is much cheaper then a small one.

Your question's are answered in the quoted part:

You can do it at your own risk, but may end up banned.

I dont think we can provide better answer than that.

bfbac39f529e98c478941bca73a80f7e.jpg

me? i just tried best i can do from this corrupted game. no?
thanks for the sharing info
i will share it k-community

but still lots of curious thingys left. ty jjoda

Let's put it this way:

• there's an economy outside of Entropia where players can acquire whatever points in whatever point currency (not necessarily PED)
  • you meet some representative of that site in-game and you receive PEDs without giving anything in return

You can stretch the above to other external activities. If those activities make sense to you ("make a good deal"), go ahead. If you start bragging about whatever you do on whatever channel you call for MA's attention and you'll have issues one way or the other.

In case you watch streams you may notice that exchanging items with nothing in return happens quite often (like shrapnel). Now if MA would ban everyone doing that for further investigation there'd be close to nobody playing and it would be a lot of work and costs for MA.

In other words as long as nobody complains about being scammed in a trade such trades are all fine. MA likes money to be put into the game. And the money you receive must have been deposited before.

I hope it's obvious that you shouldn't/can't talk to MA in case that external site does something bad with your earned points there, you gave PEDs and didn't receive anything, e.g. via PayPal, or the other way around. Keep in mind that people have been scammed big time, e.g. exchanging crypto for PEDs, those stories are true!

Now if you plan to abuse the entire system to do some money laundering, well, you won't only meet people from MA. If you receive like 1,000 PED from someone, fine. If you receive 1,000,000 PED or 1,000,000,000 PED, uh, well, duh, you really do deserve the handcuffs.

Let's put it this way:

• there's an economy outside of Entropia where players can acquire whatever points in whatever point currency (not necessarily PED)
  • you meet some representative of that site in-game and you receive PEDs without giving anything in return

You can stretch the above to other external activities. If those activities make sense to you ("make a good deal"), go ahead. If you start bragging about whatever you do on whatever channel you call for MA's attention and you'll have issues one way or the other.

In case you watch streams you may notice that exchanging items with nothing in return happens quite often (like shrapnel). Now if MA would ban everyone doing that for further investigation there'd be close to nobody playing and it would be a lot of work and costs for MA.

In other words as long as nobody complains about being scammed in a trade such trades are all fine. MA likes money to be put into the game. And the money you receive must have been deposited before.

I hope it's obvious that you shouldn't/can't talk to MA in case that external site does something bad with your earned points there, you gave PEDs and didn't receive anything, e.g. via PayPal, or the other way around. Keep in mind that people have been scammed big time, e.g. exchanging crypto for PEDs, those stories are true!

Now if you plan to abuse the entire system to do some money laundering, well, you won't only meet people from MA. If you receive like 1,000 PED from someone, fine. If you receive 1,000,000 PED or 1,000,000,000 PED, uh, well, duh, you really do deserve the handcuffs.

first of all thanks
second rude af(so you might want my slice of attitude as well)
third you cleary don't understand what im asking here
im not asking irl action, action from Mindark and players ava. ty

most of all still thanks

PS. what happend if some low lv(alts),mid level player~uber player sold some PED to another person(individual trans)as against ToU, collect some paper,screenshot(evidences) make support case? perman ban right?

i never bought,sell my Peds from another person, only offerd few times
now i want report them as terminate all bad things. as improving Entropia Universe.
we don't need anymore dark-sides on this game. its already too much shady.
lots of negative posts lately.
our next generation Entropians need to be grown on Sunny place.
player trust/respect other players more than used to be,even if they are seperated in dif soc. ppl believe/trust on each planet Dev,officials
Mindark gives feedback on bug/support case more faster, with way clear announcements

thanks..i should stop dreaming

first of all thanks
second rude af(so you might want my slice of attitude as well)
third you cleary don't understand what im asking here
im not asking irl action, action from Mindark and players ava. ty

I get english is not your first language, but the persons post was not rude in any way.
You original post asks whether its legal or against tou and what advantages/disadvantages there are.
Your other posts make it seem like you are interested in doing this yourself since your want to get out of this "corrupted game".

They were informing you of a way that someone could potentially trade outside the game and some potential issues/problems that can result and when MA would prob start looking at what transpired (ie you start bragging about the trade or call scam, etc).

So perhaps take another look at peoples responses before being a douche about someone answering your question. And if you feel they have not understood what you are asking, perhaps it is the way you have asked it due to the language barrier.

I get english is not your first language, but the persons post was not rude in any way.
You original post asks whether its legal or against tou and what advantages/disadvantages there are.
Your other posts make it seem like you are interested in doing this yourself since your want to get out of this "corrupted game".

They were informing you of a way that someone could potentially trade outside the game and some potential issues/problems that can result and when MA would prob start looking at what transpired (ie you start bragging about the trade or call scam, etc).

So perhaps take another look at peoples responses before being a douche about someone answering your question. And if you feel they have not understood what you are asking, perhaps it is the way you have asked it due to the language barrier.

hmm.. thanks for remind me how short this entire thread actually is

Buyer advantages if you sell it "cheaper" for faster withdrawal or maybe if buyer can use paypal only, or he want to buy with paypal and want to take the money back by claiming the goods not delivered = free ped.

Disadvantage

i think this is only adv/disadv from personal trading yeah lil cheaper to buy easy to sell, also lots of time saving
but its not legit,risky and if this trade action may cause some violation what MindArk made as contract "agreement term of Use, ToU" how this can solve out by Ma Law Ex)MindArk reserves the right to take any reasonably necessary measures for the purpose of preventing and acting against frauds and non-Approved Transactions, including, but not limited to, making a reservation against a suspected Transaction, and Banning and/or Terminating a directly or indirectly involved Account

after all this, only few question left.

refer#1
if its legit(not against "Entropia Universe Account Terms of Use, ToU")
or any other form of contract.
if its against some sort of rule, whats disadvantage/punishment for them?
please let me know!

MindArk reserves the right to take any reasonably necessary measures for the purpose of preventing and acting against frauds and non-Approved Transactions, including, but not limited to, making a reservation against a suspected Transaction, and Banning and/or Terminating a directly or indirectly involved Account

like my OP questions all ends with Hugo Denmark, Haruto Rat
now i want to see the old case made by MA

refer#6

we don't share this kinda informations because we don't know where to look up this information(only 7~8 sentence) we sure do some research on Entropia wiki,several theories related with stuffs in PCF, items we can access through "deposit", theories actually we can use,think of inside of game.

MindArk reserves the right to take any reasonably necessary measures for the purpose of preventing and acting against frauds and non-Approved Transactions, including, but not limited to, making a reservation against a suspected Transaction, and Banning and/or Terminating a directly or indirectly involved Account

Let's put it this way:

i think hes still rude after all read again exaggerate alot - like i did with Marco Official
In case you watch streams - i don't watch fkin twitch stream anymore. all bullshit paid MA advertisers?, once i did stream "noob grinding joureny to certain points" all meaning,goal i set up went to bollocks, im AFK skilling with Official,Dev items~ how cool am I,im a "Great Grand Master Bio Trophic" you should have corrupted soc buddies,old friend who is currently Ark Dev. or hey come to my Land area and shoot some peds for my profit
Now if you plan to abuse the entire system to do some money laundering - whats difference between his attitude and Prototype heal-field chip Dark nights members

this guy attitudes like "obvious troll bait i know"
sry for my insufficient english reading,comprehensions but still way better than this kind BS.

PS. i see everything related this game with negative light on sry. will read it later ..ty

No. You may not use peds as a form of payment for prostitution...

※grown talks here, no baby talk or anyother gibberish please.

No. You may not use peds as a form of payment for prostitution...

i can't imgaine how his/her statement better than gibberish

Peds for prostitution thats way grown talk here

※that idea comes form your mayo somehow intrigued sexual harrasement, reported ty

@pamascom: I don't know what your problem is or why you deliberately tried to misunderstand my post. I simply laid out what the situation is. All but the last line was written in an informative manner without the intent to push anyone's opinion. Darth Revan got my point.

If my post contained information that you already knew or you didn't ask for, just say so. Calling me names doesn't help anyone and just shows your bad side.

I might have helped, but now I won't.

Back