Question: Back to EU: old account or a new one?

Widowmaker04

Dominant
Grom Widowmaker Hellscream
Hello everyone,

after almost 4 years now I'm thinking about coming back to EU ��
Now I wonder which would be the best way, as my old account seems to still working (if I find the gold card.. �� ), but all I left when I quit was unsellable items, some skill-boosting pills and a very few skills as I sold most of them, but still they're there.
The problem with the old account is that I completed quite a lot of challenges, so I wouldn't be able to get all those basic skills rewards.
A new one (if permitted by MA) could be a fresh start, but wouldn't have the attributes of the old one ��
What would you guys suggest me to do?

Old account.

You can get gold card removed, they will ask for Photo ID to prove it is really you.

Who knows, maybe you can get the rare 'Welcome Back' HOF?

Old account.

You can get gold card removed, they will ask for Photo ID to prove it is really you.

Who knows, maybe you can get the rare 'Welcome Back' HOF?

Newcomer experience has been vastly improved over the years, imo.

However, as long as you do not deem your old ava cursed or whatever, I′d like to second Mega on this.

:yup:

old toons never die!

it's all about the things you can't chip out, i swear :laugh:

Newcomer experience has been vastly improved over the years, imo.

However, as long as you do not deem your old ava cursed or whatever, I′d like to second Mega on this.

:yup:

I recall it as a quite good one ;)

I think the most annoying thing to re-do would be a TP-run on multiple planets :laugh:

I recall it as a quite good one ;)

I think the most annoying thing to re-do would be a TP-run on multiple planets :laugh:

You just proved you are an oldtimer. Everyone does TP flights now. Get yourself a Quad. ;)

:tprun: _____ are no more.

Old avatar.
With Codex, the new mission system on Caly, you get a fresh start on every mob.
The old Iron missions are here till end of summer (I think). So if you had any mission on a small mob open, you can now do both.
Any skill, no matter how little on your old account, does count!

Good luck and take your time to learn the basics again and all that is new! :yay:

Old Avatar for sure!!! Welcome back, i hope you HOF big! :))

Grom!!!! Yes come back m8 :yay:

Welcome back.

Use your old avatar. If your hiatus started before the latest modelling change of the avatars you even get to "recreate" yourself.

I mean I was away for seven years and when I launched EU for the first time like two years ago (I think?) I had the option to change my body. However, I decided to stay the way I was :)

Back