Its time someone does something with auto bots hunting

IRL:Australia..EU...The U Apartment 1B Tangerine R
Society
Titans of Space
Danka Soul Needu
i have watched this goin on for sometime Monria..RT of late similar avatars involved..one in particular caused me to get that angry which is unusual for me after the yrs in this game..Monria DME dealt with it efficently by watching and demanding it stopped which did happen...headed back to RT and guess what he moved to RT rofl lmao..so maybe Devteam could look at this its not good for the game..just a minor whinge..ty:wtg:

i have watched this goin on for sometime Monria..RT of late similar avatars involved..one in particular caused me to get that angry which is unusual for me after the yrs in this game..Monria DME dealt with it efficently by watching and demanding it stopped which did happen...headed back to RT and guess what he moved to RT rofl lmao..so maybe Devteam could look at this its not good for the game..just a minor whinge..ty:wtg:

Out of curiosity, how did she deal with it as to maybe get some pointers?

:smoke:

Last edited:
Let's just be clear here. Botters are able to cycle their PED with 95% TT returns while they're asleep (literally), using 3rd party software that interferes directly with the game (which is prohibited), and what is being done about it? Next to nothing.

When an average player like me wants to cycle his PED with 95% returns, this means killing 10s of thousands of small mobs non-stop, I have to do this manually, I simply lack the time and/or patience to do it most times, while the parasite presses a button and goes on about his business. And this is a RCE game we're talking about.

Many hunters play with 90% (or less) returns and have to constantly deposit to keep going, while botters only need an initial deposit and after that they are golden because they can hunt 24/7, getting 95% TT returns + MU in one single profession. Those who have been playing for a while will know what this means, it means that essentially botters are making profi, they are in the green because they are able to use tools that are supposedly not allowed. And I think this will work for mobs of any size depending on the amount of PED cycled.

How long will this be tolerated?

... using 3rd party software that interferes directly with the game (which is prohibited) ...

To interfere = "prevent (a process or activity) from continuing or being carried out properly"

which is different from:

To interact = "act in such a way as to have an effect on each other"

Bots interact with the game, they do not interfere.

To interfere = "prevent (a process or activity) from continuing or being carried out properly"

which is different from:

I disagree ....completely

Last edited:

which is different from:

Regardless if they do or not it effects mu for the none botters causes hoarding items so none drop for the non botters.

I disagree on every level.
Semantics are cool to dissect but a garbage can painted red, is still a garbage can.

We keep complaining that MA do not act in the way they declared they would, but are we understanding correctly what they declared?

Last edited:

which is different from:

Same crap, different pile.

I disagree...

Last edited:
Ok, let me clarify this explicitly: I do not condone botting, cheating or otherwise exploting game mechanics in order to gain unfair advantage over other players. I have been in this game long enough to remember the old issues and how much damage these inflicted to the game.

What I mean is that when we complain about MA not taking action against presumed botters, on the basis of what they wrote in the Terms, we should first make sure that we understand the Terms in the same way as MA do. If they use the word "interfere" (of which I am not sure btw), this is probably not by chance but because they attach a specific meaning to it.

Take care,
BBB

The afk hunting and bots do need to stop, its pretty ridiculous at this point. Don't need to name the avatars that have been filmed doing it, but the one in particular thats funny is the guy afk hunting and cycling to a resto chip, fap, and then targeting anything nearby, in this case he happened to target an avatar.... Thats not F spam or a macro, thats third party software. Its on Mindark to do something about it.

I have in the past contacted live support (in that case was a botter on Ark) they appeared in moments watched the bot take the exact predicted path from revive to mob or mob to next mob, moments later the bot disappeared and has never been seen again. So yes with proof they will act. But they need proof.

As for whether it affects other players..ofc it does, botters not only skill, they also sell sweat, the excessive amounts they market is part of what has depressed the sale price. So for all genuine sweaters there is a negative effect. Their game play is damaged because they have to work longer to get their ped. Since many new players rely on sweat to help them get started this contributes to poor player retention

Yes sweat is free, but it contributes to the economy so any botting affects us all

yes, botting is a problem, but as mentioned in other threads over many years, it's only one aspect of how things are done that causes rce type issues mentioned here... You also have avatars shared like a mule by a societies, a sort of society closet so to speak... then you have Planet Partners and moons dropping thousands of peds in to avatars that are 'playing' just like you and I that can drastically affect markup with their 'secret' or not so secret avatars, little field trips that cause players to not want to use any other space travel services, etc. If Mindark wants to do some massive clean up bots are only part of the problem, and honestly are only a tiny, itty bitty part of the problem in the bigger picture.

aslong as the big al mighty company makes profit, they dont care about ruining the game economy. End of discussion.

LMFAO if you think that's bad you should check out the desert and redu farming bots on ark mining unamped in straight lines

it's quite insane.

support cases go unaswered, DMs to live-support ingame do nothing. ND is basically MIA so there's no enforcement on RT at all (imo just delete the fucking planet already ffs.)

LMFAO if you think that's bad you should check out the desert and redu farming bots on ark mining unamped in straight lines

it's quite insane.

support cases go unaswered, DMs to live-support ingame do nothing. ND is basically MIA so there's no enforcement on RT at all (imo just delete the fucking planet already ffs.)

Makes you wonder where certain players that list on this forum get so much redulite and bismuth.. of course they are alts though np there..

Ok, let me clarify this explicitly: I do not condone botting, cheating or otherwise exploting game mechanics in order to gain unfair advantage over other players. I have been in this game long enough to remember the old issues and how much damage these inflicted to the game.

What I mean is that when we complain about MA not taking action against presumed botters, on the basis of what they wrote in the Terms, we should first make sure that we understand the Terms in the same way as MA do. If they use the word "interfere" (of which I am not sure btw), this is probably not by chance but because they attach a specific meaning to it.

Take care,
BBB

I'm going with this, then i will go over there behind that heavy table. :p

Back