Requesting location suggestions for "Bronze Challenge: Shinkiba/Daikiba"

Same here. Atm I go for Shinkiba at that LA or Daikibas in that wave event, even though
first round have Youngs.

Hi!

I'd like to know as well tbh.

For anyone interested in mob locations, I'm in the process of building a map to help with this kind of thing (www.CalypsoMap.com).

If you find some in places that aren't listed here I'd love to know.

Cheers! :D

Funny! I just finished that mission last night.

Mostly I killed them SW from Fort Troy (one jump with TP chip 1). Mixed with Exas big ones too. Challenging place with a rare Daikiba OA/Prowler or even Stalker. Cool spawn if you don't mind some mixed Exas.

Yep South of Troy is not perfect but still best spawn for Bronze I believe.
Finished Bronze there.

Good "natural" spawns for Bronze are almost non-existent on Caly anyway.

Same problem with bronze Argo.
You can kill scouts, but we have no choice but to go on Hunters, or spawns with half Youngs...

I was completely happy doing most of the Shinki/Daiki Bronze west of Twin Peaks, round the lake. Lots of items, lots of swirlies, plus ending up in green numbers on TT return.
:yay:

Following the street, then the road you first encountered Youngs to Provs, after that it was Youngs to Alphas with the odd Old Alpha in between. Just whizzed through the small stuff or ignored it. Over the hill near the Outpost you would find big ones, shared l00t. I also regularily did the Shinki wave, located there on a plateau, first wave already had Olds and one or two Provs.

Can also recommend the Daiki/Exa place, Fanan already mentioned.

Last edited:
Daikiba Wave Event:
/wp [Calypso, 55435, 64105, 141, Daikiba Wave]

Shinkiba Wave Event:
/wp [Calypso, 75231, 76873, 240, Shinkiba Wave]
(endless wave event)

I was completely happy doing most of the Shinki/Daiki Bronze west of Twin Peaks, round the lake. Lots of items, lots of swirlies, plus ending up in green numbers on TT return.
:yay:

Following the street, then the road you first encountered Youngs to Provs, after that it was Youngs to Alphas with the odd Old Alpha in between. Just whizzed through the small stuff or ignored it. Over the hill near the Outpost you would find big ones, shared l00t. I also regularily did the Shinki wave, located there on a plateau, first wave already had Olds and one or two Provs.

Can also recommend the Daiki/Exa place, Fanan already mentioned.
SW of the lake, up in those hills, the spawn goes up to Stalker, still some youngs/matures but overall a better balance... less dense though

Back