Huge Thanks to Summer! Such an asset to this game.

chrisdors3

Prowler
Society
Classified
Chris Dakota Dors
I just wanted to thank Summer for being such a great entropian. Always responsive and has helped me many times over the years with various coloring and texture requests. It’s a rare thing when one of the most skilled at something is one of the most approachable and decent. Deserving of an ATH in my book.

Here is the latest coloring and textures she's helped me with:

Updated my old white paint Master Coat and white Musique Pants, adding Nusul texture trim on each. Nusul texture applied on a Nifty Pattern shirt as well.

Vedacore crafted texture on Ninja High jacket... also added Tiarak on the jacket.

So anyways- Summer rocks. Thanks again.

Hit her up here:
Summers Fashion Designs

Last edited:
Very nice.

I have a car i need colored/painted. I have the paint i want to put. Red and white for most part, silver for the wheels.

The TT of the paint alone is alot of usd, and no one can apply those paints with out a substantial increase due to the enhancers required to allow one of the best able avatars in EU to use them. Coloring and textures are in need of a big upgrade / VU, the way the system is now is not useful to the universe anyone inside it, or MA.

Just in case I don't know who can color, if you can do maxed red white and silver on my car PM pls!!

no one can apply those paints with out a substantial increase due to the enhancers required to allow one of the best able avatars in EU to use them.

Nowadays yeah, white is painfully expensive with the amount of enhancers needed. Sarah used to be the best way- but she’s not around anymore. Might be worth asking Summer how many enhancers would be needed to attempt white, not sure her current max level. Red is another thing- maxed level ~68... not really possible as ya know. Leeloo Faith was level 51- but been away from game lately.

Sub Fine Silk for White. Perhaps Burgundy for Red and Dark Steel Blue instead of Silver would work for the car? All more doable, and cheaper.

Last edited:
Nowadays yeah, white is painfully expensive with the amount of enhancers needed. Sarah used to be the best way- but she’s not around anymore. Might be worth asking Summer how many enhancers would be needed to attempt white, not sure her current max level. Red is another thing- maxed level ~68... not really possible as ya know. Leeloo Faith was level 51- but been away from game lately.

Sub Fine Silk for White. Perhaps Burgundy for Red and Dark Steel Blue instead of Silver would work for the car? All more doable, and cheaper.

Summer and I did talk / laugh about it.

I'm saving all my enhancers that i get from coloring bp books and old shirts. I'm using all the paints i get to color stuff to get enhancers. Judging from my progress so far my car will be olive yellow and blue for a long time.

Sarah, Lee Loo Faith, Lee Loo Mountain, Etopia, Summer, have the skills to do a little, with paint or textures. So on a EL chart it would be XXXX out of 5 Coloring people in EU? I dont see an incentive to even want to skill up.

I remember when we got all this texture stuff in loot, it is still just texture stuff in loot, no one can do anything with it.

whew off load completed. ;)

Summer is outstanding!!

:yay:

Back