Hego Damask II
Greetings,

I would like to buy:

23p robot beacon's +50p each
25p robot beacon's +50p each
29p robot beacon's +50p each

Thank you

Last edited:
Robot scrap metal does not loot from beacons any longer. Has not for 2+ years.

Yes, we also noticed that, but some small stack's still used to show up on AH
Was able to purchase some on storage cleanups too, totally around 1000 item, not much, but enough for 10 click's.

I'll keep you in mind in case we loot any scrap metal when I run the ones I have form way back when.

Thanks, but robot scrap metal is not interesting anymore, we gave up the beacon crafting.
Now just buying the beacons.

Thanks, but robot scrap metal is not interesting anymore, we gave up the beacon crafting.
Now just buying the beacons.

Ah ok makes sense.

Robot scrap metal does not loot from beacons any longer. Has not for 2+ years.

Not true, I have looted some within the last few weeks. I don't remember if it was a 35 or 39 PED beacon.

I see these regularly available in AH for around your price.

I know, and i was bidding for every single one of them till +50p mu, as i check the AH almost every day :)
But i have used as i remember 24 x robot beacon's in the past 2 weeks, so my stock is a bit low now, need to replace them, that is why restarted the

daily bump

I know, and i was bidding for every single one of them till +50p mu, as i check the AH almost every day :)
But i have used as i remember 24 x robot beacon's in the past 2 weeks, so my stock is a bit low now, need to replace them, that is why restarted the

daily bump

LOL I may be the one buying out the ones you are bidding on.

LOL I may be the one buying out the ones you are bidding on.

No problem, when you just have the mood to do one but dont have beacon, ofc you may willing to pay more for them.
We are mostly doing them like 10 at a time, than nothing for 1-2 month's, so we not in hurry to buy out every one of them at any price.

We used to be able to buy enough till the next time we want to do the runs.

Daily bump

No problem, when you just have the mood to do one but dont have beacon, ofc you may willing to pay more for them.
We are mostly doing them like 10 at a time, than nothing for 1-2 month's, so we not in hurry to buy out every one of them at any price.

We used to be able to buy enough till the next time we want to do the runs.

Daily bump
I keep the stock for our soc runs. Feel free to find me in game if you are ever looking and can't find what you need.

Back