Level 4 Easter Mayhem 2020 Highlights

LisbethS

Young
So .. the link is to a vid of the better loots I got while "competing" (ha-ha) in the Robot Spring offensive. I probably finished next to last place if not last place. My hunting skills are pretty awful. PLUS (excuse following) I got bumped from Level 3 to the very bottom-est of Level 4 at the last minute before I registered for the event, bugger.

This is a new channel and the very first video I've posted on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqOvxudJqlk

Saw it happen in game. Was chuffed for you Gratz :yay:

Good editing, with the globs rapidly increasing in ascending order, it makes the video pretty fun to watch. :)

Gratz for the fat one at the end. :thumbup:
Very nice, although it would have been even better with an item in it. ;)

AMAZING video. Well done and big gratz

Now that was a great video!

:yay::yay::yay::yay:

I tried watching ur stream but it was lagging horrificly and the resolution was so high that no text could be read :wise:

I tried watching ur stream but it was lagging horrificly and the resolution was so high that no text could be read :wise:

I tried streaming with Twitch but I didn't like the jerky or out of focus video. Agreed trying to stream 4k video is a stretch for Twitch. I did this video from video I captured on my pc. This seems like a better choice for me anyways.

Nice video i like it. Was going to do something similar when i do irons/codex stuff with results at the end in terms mu etc but got to old pc for stuff like that these days.

"Wait for it..."

:laugh: Fun video, thanks.

(Btw, using that non-sib weapon is giving you good returns?)

"Wait for it..."

Thanks for asking this question BackBone!!

Well uhhhh .. to be honest I didn't really think about or understand what non-sib meant until I did some research. This seems to be an important aspect of effective use of weaponry. I'll investigate this in more depth for sure.

However, I did use my Gravis 35 with a Fi/Ra/Co Beast amplifier during this event. At times it seemed a little bit under powered and didn't knock the robots dead immediately but with 10mg and 15mg Hyper Stim pills and damage enhancers it was pretty effective. I like the speed during the time the pills were in effect. Attacks per minute went from 71 to 78 and 81 respectively. I also used P20 extenders to keep trips to the Repair Terminal less frequent.

All in all I was pretty happy with the weapon and with the skill gain after the event was over. I got all the way up to level 24.8 the codex which for me was outstanding.

gravis35.jpg

"Wait for it..."

Sorry for the slow reply. The answer is yes and no. I loved the Gravis 35 due to its speed (which is good for me staying alive a tiny bit longer). The no part is that it seemed like a constant visit to the Repair Terminal. I sold this sweet red gun on Auction and I do miss it.

gravis35.jpg

I've skilled up a little since this vid was captured and now us a ArMatrix BP-45. Nearly as fast as the Gravis and it seems to work well for me.

I have a new vid of me grinding Feffox coming out soon I use the BP-45 in most of that.

Thanks for asking :)

Back