Arkadia vs Calypso?

trung

Prowler
Society
Love Hunters-Extreme Society - Forever ^_^
what is better life between Arkadia and Calypso for low income players?

If you include moons... Ark Moon has a small daily mission to run around to some waypoints and get 2 ped daily free! It'll cost you about half an hour or so of your life daily, but for a newer avatar, it's a way to build up some ped at a much faster rate than sweating I suppose....

If you are all about sweating Rocktropia is actually better than both Calypso or Ark.... haters gonna hate.

and of course on Cyrene you have the maze if having a big pet is your deal.

Graphically Ark is a pretty planet... and the xmas gifts over there are pretty sweet.

I would do all introduction missions on Calypso to get free 50ped, then move to Ark and swunt caraboks. Maybe haters from rocktropia are better for lazy sweating but you can't do them alone and groups sweating depends too much on group members quality. With caraboks you can mix skilling as hunter and be profitable due to sweat collected. Once you gain first few evade levels you should be able to swunt them without regen breaks alone especially if you invest in cheapest regen ring which is like 10ped investment.

That's if you plan to be a hunter. For other profs I would probably hang out at ark moon doing 2pedUA daily till I get 500ped, then shoot that all on caraboks and move back to caly. With 500ped you can start buying large chunks of popular materials on AH and repack it into smaller 25-50ped chunks and sell on same AH for higher MU. I would start with metal residue or muscle oil.

But what you really should do is just deposit. If you are in country with stable enough internet to play you probably can gain more PED working min wage job and depositing than using free methods available in game. Ark moon daily is like $0.40/hour job - I can imagine countries where it's attractive but these countries do not have internet most likely or even stable electricity to run computers. Free methods are meant to let you find out if you like a game or for masochists who take pride from not depositing.

After doing n00b missions on Caly, come to Cyrene! Some of the best n00b skilling mobs are there. Pleak for instance. They drop wings with good MU. RT is also good. Check them all out and decide for yourself:)

Calypso for one big advantage that other planets lack or don't have as big as calypso - street trading. For new players selling small amount of loot to keep cycling ped is crucial and you can do this quite fast in caly. :)

After doing n00b missions on Caly, come to Cyrene! Some of the best n00b skilling mobs are there. Pleak for instance. They drop wings with good MU. RT is also good. Check them all out and decide for yourself:)

yes, this.

Also, Cyrene has many small daily missions that give nice skill bonus.
On hunting, mining AND crafting!

Also I think that cyrene has some of the best MU mobs in entropia in regards to low hp mobs.
A lot of dedicated cyrene materials have very good MU. Many above 200%.

Cyrene tokens are easy to get and are worth 8 pec each, so also certainly worth collecting.

I read the title and thought there was some kind of planetary war....oh well, maybe next year.... I'm finding lots of new noob missions on calypso I haven't done, so probably added during my 6 year break, that give ammo rewards, armor or guns.... Think someone new should probably do the noob missions on each planet, that would keep them busy for quite some time on low cost activities...

For new players don't forget Next Island. They have an SSI with a lot less people than SSI on Calypso, active sweating, a friendly community and a few nice low hp mobs with |(daily) missions.

Cyrene...lots of little missions...lots to explore.

Back