Quebec

ObZen

Old
Society
Crimson Devils
*** Made in Quebec ***
Bonjour à vous tous! :yay:

Nous avons créé une société qui a pour but de rassembler tous les québécois(es) d'Entropia! :)

Il n'y a pas d'exigences minimales au niveau des skills et de l'équipements. L'objectif est vraiment de rassembler tous les québécois(es) dans une seule et même société.

Le respect des règles est primodial. Nous devons impérativement être respectueux envers les autres. L'entraide est importante. Tolérance zéro : racisme, homophobie, sexisme. :wise:

PS : J'offre aussi le service de mentorat (mentor). En plus des conseils et de l'aide que j'apporterai au nouveau joueur ; j'offre 500 PEDS à ce dernier s'il complète son mentorship!! :beerchug:

Merci à vous tous, en espérant se rencontrer in-game!

:wtg:

Last edited:
Allo!

:D:D JE suis très intéressé !

Avez vous un Discord ? Si oui, Serait-il possible d'avoir le lien ?

Merci

A bientôt j’espère !

Ydragorr

2.1 - English Only
PlanetCalypsoForum is an English-only forum. All content posted in publicly viewable areas of the forum must be written in English.

Sorry HevyDavy.

I only know racism from IRL. I could not find it anywhere in the EU. Just like women and homosexuals. something like that is simply not an issue here (luckily!). therefore..... :scratch2::scratch2:

But just on the edge ...... If ONLY people from Quebec are allowed in .... Do you yourself notice that you are breaking your own rules? :scratch2::laugh:

however, I wish you much success :yay:

I only know racism from IRL. I could not find it anywhere in the EU. Just like women and homosexuals. something like that is simply not an issue here (luckily!). therefore..... :scratch2::scratch2:

But just on the edge ...... If ONLY people from Quebec are allowed in .... Do you yourself notice that you are breaking your own rules? :scratch2::laugh:

But it's not racism.
OP wants to hang out with people of the same culture, language and time zone as his own, nothing wrong with that.

EU is full of hate and racism but this society is not that.

Good luck with your soc guys!

You have any examples of that you can quote Sulje. Maybe you should bring them to the attention of the moderators.

And why should the society of Quebec people want to only have people from that country/province in it?

Years ago in another game I was a member of a society of predominantly Quebec people - and I have very fond memories of that Soc. The best I was ever a member of

Back