webshop confusion!!

trung

Prowler
Society
Love Hunters-Extreme Society - Forever ^_^

Why should I buy 50 Strongbox Keys instead of Package of 50 Strongboxes ??
They are both 50$ but Package I have additional Classified Strongbox (50)

mostly if you want to open seasonal boxes, because then you really need the keys :)

mostly if you want to open seasonal boxes, because then you really need the keys :)

so I will buy the package and use the keys to open seasonal boxes and then sell these boxes

so I will buy the package and use the keys to open seasonal boxes and then sell these boxes

That would be a scam because the webshop boxes aren't worth anything and only the clueless newbies would pay for them.

Indeed, selling Webshop Strongboxes in game is a scam.
I'm not sure why MA allows them to be tradable

Dunno the regular boxes price in game, but if it was lower than seasonal ones I wouldn't call that a scam: maybe I could have peds, but not an active c/c or other way to buy those in webshop, looking for a "non-seasonal ring" that comes more often.
I could be wrong, just what came in mind reading OP

DRM

Dunno the regular boxes price in game, but if it was lower than seasonal ones I wouldn't call that a scam: maybe I could have peds, but not an active c/c or other way to buy those in webshop, looking for a "non-seasonal ring" that comes more often.
I could be wrong, just what came in mind reading OP

DRM

The regular boxes worth zero because you need the keys to open them. The keys can't be tradeable and are available only on web shop.

Same price for 10 keys or 10 regular boxes + keys.

The regular boxes worth zero because you need the keys to open them. The keys can't be tradeable and are available only on web shop.

Same price for 10 keys or 10 regular boxes + keys.

:ahh::duh:

LOL I forgot u always need keys to open them...
(writing previous post I had the feeling that I was writing nonsense, but I stubbornly continued...)
Tnx and sorry

an embarassed
DRM

Back