Disturbance notice regarding Skrill Deposits and Webshop purchases

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
We are currently investigating an issue with our Payment provider Skrill, due to this we have temporarily disabled this Payment options for Deposits and Webshop purchases.

All other Payment methods are uneffected and available at this time.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused our participants at this time and we thank you for your patience and understanding.

Originally Posted Here

That did not last long

Right when I was going to convert some crypto using Skrill to make a nice deposit for gear upgrades. Just my luck... :mad:

That was fast :D

Bring back paypal <3

We are currently investigating an issue with our Payment provider Skrill, due to this we have temporarily disabled this Payment options for Deposits and Webshop purchases.

blue_screen_of_cat.jpg

The Dreaded 'Blue Screen Of Cat' :silly2:

So...

04-23-2020 introduce skrill.
04-25-2020 skrill gone..

Soon a month later and no updates, another "temporarily" measure....

they were probably testing us. remember to them we are the game. that said, you other dooshes should stop trying money laundering on our game.

Give crypto a try, it won't let you down.

bump for update?

Last edited:
Any update?

card

Had to find my account again cuz this is annoying! FFS ppl SKRILL offers a MasterCard! Order that one or take the Virtual card got all the numbers you need.. Have used it long before they even knew what skrill was..... Open your eyes and you will find it on the site. Close thread.

btw MA are you done investigating your issue? and, just asking, how long is temporary?

btw MA are you done investigating your issue? and, just asking, how long is temporary?
Until y'all stop asking. You got improved community management now to help you forget about these petty things. Who cares where money comes from anyway.

On a more serious note, changes in relation to Brexit may have something to do with it, and/or with making this provider less useful or useful to fewer people than before. Plenty of articles about it are written, probably not all of them based on good knowledge and I'm not motivated to do much work on this. But if it was abandoned or put on the backburner by MindArk, it would be prudent to inform the community anyway. It was also once talked about investigating other possibilities, such as TransferWise etc., but except for crypto nobody is picking up the ball. Hence there must not be too much interest in it all. If the business whose livelihood depends on these supply lines doesn't care, why should we. Unless... you're "invested"...

Last edited:
Skrill is now introducing an inactivity fee after 6 months.

bump for continuous communication ... or an update how long "temporarily" could possibly be

Back