Suggestion: Renovate The Supply Chain To Improve Markup

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Endgame
Introduction: A lot has been said recently about the current state of the game, and the notably lower markup available in loot today compared with a decade ago.

Analysis: While a variety of factors contributed to the relatively low average markup in loot today, I will discuss two of the factors which I found to be most notable.

Factor 1: Zero markup input to crafting.
Crafting can serve as the terminal end for most loots from both mining and hunting. However, since the introduction of Nanocubes and Explosive Projectiles blueprints, Nanocubes and have largely replaced the majority of alternative resources which previously were used for crafting thrills. The proposal for the removal of nanocubes has been made many times, and to me it is clear that MindArk has no intention of doing so. As such I will continue under the presumption that Nanocubes will still be available in the trade terminal.

Factor 2: Zero markup input to hunting.
While a variety of (L) weapons are still widely popular today, it is undeniable that the barrier for entry to unlimited weapons is substantially lower than it was a decade ago. Today a weapon comparable to the formerly famous unL Korss 400 (considered a PED printer back in the day) can be purchased for less than 2000 PED.
Consequently there is a larger player base hunting with unL weaponry. unL armor and healing tools are also widely available at readily affordable prices, and thus we have zero-markup input hunting.

The outcome of these two factors combined is a reduced incentive for crafters to consume hunting loot, and a reduced incentive for hunters to consume crafted products.
Note: The introduction of the ArMatrix series in crafting has been a huge step in the right direction, but I believe that significant improvements can be made.

Proposed Solution: Increase the demand for consumption of crafted goods.

Part 1: Overhaul of ArMatrix (L) lineup to significantly increase demand.
1). ArMatrix (L) weapons should be on par with at least the mid-end of the "2.0 weapons" scale, offering at least 80% efficiency and 3.2 damage/PEC. All (L) weapons should also have a significantly higher probability of being produced with excellent tier rates, such that at least 10% of all (L) weapons produced have sufficient tier ratings to reach tier 10. This would provide an increased supply of (L) weapons for the participation in PvP and other competitive events, opening the door for more players to play competitively on a reasonable budget.
2). ArMatrix (L) armors should be introduced with a range of protections to provide for all damage types and scaled to all levels of play, and superior durability to any armor ingame at present time.
3). ArMatrix (L) FAPs should be introduced to provide an improved healing performance over current (L) options and scaled to the player base. Offer 50% higher heal/PEC and 25% higher reload than the current Vivo (L) lineup.

Part 2: Eliminate (or substantially reduce) all drops of weapons, armors, and FAPs in hunting loot. Hunting markup should come from materials, not products.

Part 3: NO more raining of unL items.
This may be my most unpopular proposal yet, but it is necessary for this process to result in the desired outcome of increased average markup in loot. Increasing the capacity of the player base to produce zero-markup input hunting loot continues to dilute the potential for markup across the board.

Part 4: NO unL BPs for any of the new ArMatrix (L) lineup ever.
The acquisition of (L) blueprints for the new ArMatrix lineup should remain the way it is now - being primarily produced by way of the Tech Gizmo pathway. This both prevents monopolizing the market, as well as increases the demand for the materials of the Tech Gizmo and Component Widget pathways.

Outcomes:
1. Reduced supply of hunting equipment produced by hunters.
2. Increased demand for (L) crafted goods to outweigh the demand for non-2.0 unL weapons.
3. Hunters still have "goal weapons" available in unL 2.0 weapons.
4. Hunters wishing to simply grind mindlessly can still use non-2.0 weapons to do so, roughly comparable to those crafters clicking Explosive Projectiles and with similar consequences.
5. Active crafters benefit from increased demand.
6. (L) blueprint exclusivity gives new crafters an opportunity to enter the profession.

Constructive discussion is encouraged.

Last edited:
That sums it up pretty well.

However i don't think new armor / FAP series will be necessary.

Wiki with sorted by declining durability:
4ept2oao.jpg

Just rework the durability values.
Crafted L armor: 15000-20000 durability
looted L armor: 7500-12500 durability
UL armor: sub 5000 durability

As it goes for part 4, in general i wouldn't mind having higher level BPs be L only, however it would need higher min tt-return in individual runs..

imagine getting 80% TT-return on the grind and another 50-80% TT-return while crafting the item itself... That will be a very expensive to make item...
sure, in the very long run one may get to 95% TT-return, but that may take several hundred thousand crafts... it should be changed so that 95%or near 95% TT-return will be happening much more frequently, maybe every 20000-30000 crafts.
That way crafters have more money at their disposal to grind L and higher BPs, which will increase the demand for ressources even further.

Last edited:
That sums it up pretty well.

However i don't think new armor / FAP series will be necessary...

I like your concept for adjusting armor based on durability, that could potentially work. That said, the crafted FAPs really need to be overhauled. The old (L) faps are far outdated and relatively obsolete in the face unL equivalents and easily attainable mid level faps of superior healing power (mod 2350 and mod 2600). While the Mod 2350 and 2600 should perhaps remain in a higher category, I see no reason why crafted (L) faps should have lesser heal/PEC than a Vivo S10.

Remove the ability the TT ammo or explosives... that will keep folks that constantly grind ep have to actually use it, sell it, or find someone to buy it... that will make them bored with crafting ep and want to try something else to click on. The reason to remove ability to TT ammo itself is to sort of counter-balance that drastic measure so hunters will have to use the ammo the buy and think about how much they buy instead of constantly doing as they do now and putting majority of ped card in ammo instead of leaving some peds in inventory or on pedcard to use towards buying things. When majority of pedcard isn't on pedcard it makes you not tempted to click buy when in a shop or in auction... thus hurting the economy. Also makes it a bit more of a burden to constantly cycle in hunting, which means fewer will, so in theory markup will go up due to hassle, i.e. lower supply.

Remove the ability the TT ammo or explosives... that will keep folks that constantly grind ep have to actually use it, sell it, or find someone to buy it... that will make them bored with crafting ep and want to try something else to click on. ...

Your suggestion restricts people's ability to cycle PED. Cycling PED is necessary for MindArk's business, and that is why Nanocubes have not been removed and EP4 blueprints are still here.

I am proposing a system which complements the current system without removing the ability to cycle PED TT in and TT out, because I believe it is much more likely to be a successful proposal if it does not detract from MindArk's revenue.

I agree with Captain Jacks proposals.

MA needs the income fro the EP clickers (the true gamblers). I think the other players should be thankful for them. They provide earnings for MA that would otherwise ned to come from players. Having nanocubes easily obtainable to them is a good way to facilitate them.

Part 2: Eliminate (or substantially reduce) all drops of weapons, armors, and FAPs in hunting loot. Hunting markup should come from materials, not products.

This sounds like an excellent idea. Apart from the tt items, I think everything else should come from crafters and crafted items should all be limited. The |(few) unlimited items in game could be real trophies then, but I think the repair terminal should not cost PEDs, but the materials you'd need in crafting the item.

Why are Armatrix guns so expensive if theres no MU input?

There is MU input into the ArMatrix weapons. The no MU input crafting I am referring to is specifically referring to the use of nanocubes for crafting Explosive Projectiles. Nanocubes are also used as a component in other blueprints, but Explosive Projectiles gives players a zero-markup in method of crafting.

As a low- to mid-level player, I'd love to be able to loot a UL weapon, even if the chance is below 0.0001%, I like the fact that it's there, it's possible. Even tho I never looted any valuable UL items in years. If you take that away, you take away a part of the excitement that this game has.

Now if I were an uber crafter, of course I'd want these items out of the game, because then people would buy more crafted items.

As a low- to mid-level player, I'd love to be able to loot a UL weapon, even if the chance is below 0.0001%, I like the fact that it's there, it's possible. Even tho I never looted any valuable UL items in years. If you take that away, you take away a part of the excitement that this game has.

Now if I were an uber crafter, of course I'd want these items out of the game, because then people would buy more crafted items.

I'm a low level player and a low level crafter and of course, I'd also like to get that 0.0000001 change rare thing happening (UL welding wire bp in my case), but I also hink it's much better for the economy in EU if loot hunters get actually has MU which crafters CAN pay because they make things that actually sell.

I'm a low level player and a low level crafter and of course, I'd also like to get that 0.0000001 change rare thing happening (UL welding wire bp in my case), but I also hink it's much better for the economy in EU if loot hunters get actually has MU which crafters CAN pay because they make things that actually sell.

But then the MU on limited crafted items would increase, and we're back at square one. You'll be able to get a little more MU while hunting, but then you'll be paying a little bit more for the gear.

Sure we need more MU in hunting, but removing UL items from the lootpool is not the way forward I think. Imho there has to be a more complex solution, which begins with steps to increase the playerbase, especially on the PP's side of things.

But then the MU on limited crafted items would increase, and we're back at square one. You'll be able to get a little more MU while hunting, but then you'll be paying a little bit more for the gear.

This is the catch 22 that MA face. They brought the cost of play down over the years by killing mu. As mu comes out of players' pockets and not MA's. The whole unique idea about the EU is that you can profit, but without mu this is very slim. The game has become rather boring over the years also, with less interaction with other players and other side professions dying out like fab service.

I like your concept for adjusting armor based on durability, that could potentially work. That said, the crafted FAPs really need to be overhauled. The old (L) faps are far outdated and relatively obsolete in the face unL equivalents and easily attainable mid level faps of superior healing power (mod 2350 and mod 2600). While the Mod 2350 and 2600 should perhaps remain in a higher category, I see no reason why crafted (L) faps should have lesser heal/PEC than a Vivo S10.

I remember years back when I started people would climb the Vivo ladder. Now they hardly ever made or rarely see heelers for higher these days. It seems over the year MA has only focused on hunting, codex, weapons, mayhem, etc. Its a shame they side professions has been forgotten about so much. Tailors, carpenters, pet handlers, etc. We have cutting trees, land plots, space, but its all just been shelved collecting dust.

Its a shame they side professions has been forgotten about so much. Tailors, carpenters, pet handlers, etc. We have cutting trees, land plots, space, but its all just been shelved collecting dust.

There's plenty of tailoring BPs.
The issue with tailoring is the clothes aren't costumes, with many you got to decide wether to wear armor or the tailored clothes. All MA has to do is to convert the clothes into customes so that people can wear armor and change the appearence with clothes.

Sure we need more MU in hunting, but removing UL items from the lootpool is not the way forward I think. Imho there has to be a more complex solution, which begins with steps to increase the playerbase, especially on the PP's side of things.

I don't even think the MU of crafted items would have to increase by a lot if at all. There would be a lot more worth crafting. Think of all the looted guns, armors, faps. If all of those would be crafted there'd be a much bigger demand for crafters. One big problem now is selling things. Why would I do a 1k click run on a bp knowing that it'd take me 3 years to sell all created items at 102%? If I could sell those in 1 week it'd be worth it, causing more rare blueprints to drop, more demand for materials, etc. Unlimited items that can be repaired with just PED input are the economy killers.

Yes, I agree that increasing the playerbase is important too. Not only on the PP's side. I don't see anything from anyone as advertising goes. Where are the marketing budgets spent on?

about armor. make the player wearing more than 2 parts of armor or more walking .
make the town clothe friendly.

make it so nano cubes can be bought with ores or enmatters only, then it will make people use up some of the lower % ores and enmatters.

There's a lot I could say about this but rather than creating this huge wall of text that most people probably won't read I'll just comment on some of the main points:

Purpose of Nanocubes today (as opposed to when EP blueprints came out):
I understand that there are some people who still don't agree with mats coming from the TT and want this removed. They blame the Nanocubes as being the reason why loot has lost all of it's markup and they argue that markups would recover if they were removed from the TT. This at first glance appears to make perfect sense but they fail to observe is that Nanocubes today are intended to serve as a way to reduce the input costs to craft items that Hunters need and use so as to make those items cheaper. So Nanocubes have a trickle effect which in the end adds up to a savings for hunters as well.

The ArMatrix series of weapons is now the new baseline for weapons. All previous crafted weapons such as Geotrek, Herman, etc.. no longer make sense to craft anymore because these don't have Nanocubes as an ingredient and therefore will always be more expensive to craft than ArMatrix since every single ingredient has markup incurred on it. Yes some of the GeoTrek blueprints are boosted but after testing a couple of these, the boost seems so small so as to be rather pointless. Unless the dps output of the weapon is close to the max for a Mayhem category, so as is the case with the GeoTrek Apis, I see no reason to craft these anymore. So, the ArMatrix is the new baseline.

When MindArk introduces a new line of weapons, for example a new lineup of Improved GeoTrek guns let's say, with an efficiency in the low 70s, the only way to ensure that these guns will never be cheaper to make than the ArMatrix will be by putting fewer or no Nanocubes as part of the ingredients required to craft them.

So, stated in another way, adding Nanocubes to the new AP plate BPs and ArMatrix series of crafted weapons, MindArk has created an artificial floor (a new baseline) as far as cost to craft hunting gear is concerned. The cost to craft is regulated by the ratio of Nanocubes to other ingredients which have markup.

MindArk is working to raise markups, i.e. animal oils, mined resources such as oil, lyst, melchi...)
This is plain to see when you look what they have done over the last couple of years:
- Tech Gizmo blueprints, each one using one particular animal oil
- Recycle blueprints that use large amounts of animal oils
- Crafting event that MindArk did recently

If you look at the last one very carefully you can see that most of the materials and resources used in these components had very low markups, for example Melchi, Oil, Blausariam, Eye oil, Adrenal oil...

MindArk knows that these resources and materials don't have much more demand anymore and is trying to spur more demand for them, like for example by doing this recent crafting event. The reason these don't really have much demand anymore is pretty simple, take the last one: Adrenal oil, MindArk killed the demand for Herman guns when they introduced ArMatrix guns and the guys that were crafting these guns were the biggest buyers of Adrenal oil. MindArk added Adrenal oil to the P20 blueprint but it's not enough, they will have to lower the supply or increase the demand for it if they wish to see the mu closer to 106%, which I think would probably be a good place for it to be for hunters in the long run.

Armors as an example:

This won't be enough in order to make crafted armors worth the money they cost to craft vs the looted variant. Btw there are already some looted armors that have 20k durability over on Toulan, and 20k durability is not even that much. In my thread on Armors 2.0 I recommended they at least double the current durability of limited armors because the reality is, 15k or even 20k durability doesn't translate to a significant savings, it represents a difference of about 10% between limited and unlimited and that's not enough, especially when you study the spread on the economy of healing tools, armor economy is just flat in comparison. Realistically, armor durability values should be overhauled so that the best Armors provide up to 15-20% savings on protection costs over lesser Armors, so triple the current spread.

In addition to that, crafted armors should have SIB, and maybe even some small buffs to looter professions, for example you could add a 15% Reclaiming skill gain buff to a set of crafted ranged damage armor like Infiltrator for example which is insanely expensive to make compared to Pegasus (and Trooper should have something else on it too since there's just no way someone will actually use Ruga to make such a noob set otherwise). Or you could add a 3-4% Skinning/Scourging skill gain buff to crafted limited armor sets like Predator, Orca, Sema, Luna, Serum and Zombie to give people a reason to use them and give crafters something else to make which they are actually able to sell.

New items make older items obsolete:
Don't forget that anytime you introduce new items, it tends to make the previous items obsolete. In the example I gave above where MA introduces a new series of crafted Improved GeoTrek guns, what do you think would happen to the ArMatrix guns? I think you would see a sharp drop in the popularity of those guns as most hunters rush to the higher efficiency, cooler new toy. But by monitoring the cost to craft through the use of Nanocubes as part of the ingredients, it is possible to ensure that ArMatrix will always be cheaper to make than this new one and therefore always will have a place in the market as it is guaranteed to be in a different price point for those that wish to stick to lower mu weapons.

Last edited:
Armors as an example:
This won't be enough in order to make crafted armors worth the money they cost to craft vs the looted variant. Btw there are already some looted armors that have 20k durability over on Toulan, and 20k durability is not even that much. In my thread on Armors 2.0 I recommended they at least double the current durability of limited armors because the reality is, 15k or even 20k durability doesn't translate to a significant savings, it represents a difference of about 10% between limited and unlimited and that's not enough, especially when you study the spread on the economy of healing tools, armor economy is just flat in comparison. Realistically, armor durability values should be overhauled so that the best Armors provide up to 15-20% savings on protection costs over lesser Armors, so triple the current spread.

In addition to that, crafted armors should have SIB, and maybe even some small buffs to looter professions, for example you could add a 15% Reclaiming skill gain buff to a set of crafted ranged damage armor like Infiltrator for example which is insanely expensive to make compared to Pegasus (and Trooper should have something else on it too since there's just no way someone will actually use Ruga to make such a noob set otherwise). Or you could add a 3-4% Skinning/Scourging skill gain buff to crafted limited armor sets like Predator, Orca, Sema, Luna, Serum and Zombie to give people a reason to use them and give crafters something else to make which they are actually able to sell.

Have to correct what I stated, I mis-spoke.

To be more specific let's take the example of Unlimited Armor: at the bottom you got Pioneer with a Durability of 500, at the top of the scale you got Wormslayer with a Durability of 6400. That's a difference of almost 6% in the actual cost of protection.

MindArk should increase that spread and make it so that Wormslayer is 15-18% (about 3x) more economical than Pioneer, that makes upgrading from one armor to the next much more enticing and rewarding. As a way of example, a hunter graduating from let's say Adjusted Nemesis to Adjusted Jaguar sees an improved economy of only 0.3% on an upgrade that cost him/her about 7k ped. From Adjusted Jaguar to Adjusted Angel, an improved economy of 0.7% for an upgrade that also cost about 7k ped as well.

If the difference in economy between Pioneer and Wormslayer was 18%, then you could easily have a 1% bump when moving up from Adj Nem to Adj Jag and a ~2% bump going from Adj Jag to Adj Angel. It's becomes a lot more attractive to actually spend the money and do the upgrade.

Last edited:
Have to correct what I stated, I mis-spoke.

To be more specific let's take the example of Unlimited Armor: at the bottom you got Pioneer with a Durability of 500, at the top of the scale you got Wormslayer with a Durability of 6400. That's a difference of almost 6% in the actual cost of protection.

MindArk should increase that spread and make it so that Wormslayer is 15-18% (about 3x) more economical than Pioneer, that makes upgrading from one armor to the next much more enticing and rewarding. As a way of example, a hunter graduating from let's say Adjusted Nemesis to Adjusted Jaguar sees an improved economy of only 0.3% on an upgrade that cost him/her about 7k ped. From Adjusted Jaguar to Adjusted Angel, an improved economy of 0.7% for an upgrade that also cost about 7k ped as well.

If the difference in economy between Pioneer and Wormslayer was 18%, then you could easily have a 1% bump when moving up from Adj Nem to Adj Jag and a 1.5% bump going from Adj Jag to Adj Angel. It's becomes a lot more attractive to actually spend the money and do the upgrade.

i think there's already more to the whole armor thing:
grunt (500dur + 0prot) + AP-24 elec L (11500dur + 24 elec prot) vs. demon hacker has 0.752 decay
ozpyn beetle L (13350 dur + 25 stab prot) vs demon hacker has 1.050 decay
aurora L (12500 dur + 12 stab + 11 elec prot) vs. demon hacker has 0.852 decay
ghost (2000 dur + 13 stab + 11 elec prot) vs. demon hacker has 0.958 decay

demon hacker damage is 33.33% stab & 66.66% electric according to entropiawiki. The much higher Ozpyn decay may be due to the lack of electric protection. Does anyone have a formula for this?

Last edited:
i think there's already more to the whole armor thing:
grunt (500dur + 0prot) + AP-24 elec L (11500dur + 24 elec prot) vs. demon hacker has 0.752 decay
ozpyn beetle L (13350 dur + 25 stab prot) vs demon hacker has 1.050 decay
aurora L (12500 dur + 12 stab + 11 elec prot) vs. demon hacker has 0.852 decay
ghost (2000 dur + 13 stab + 11 elec prot) vs. demon hacker has 0.958 decay

demon hacker damage is 33.33% stab & 66.66% electric according to entropiawiki. The much higher Ozpyn decay may be due to the lack of electric protection. Does anyone have a formula for this?

My armor guide goes over all of this in great detail. Link in my signature. There's a whole section on Durability which gives the formula.

My armor guide goes over all of this in great detail. Link in my signature. There's a whole section on Durability which gives the formula.

thanks, while wiki shows 0.752 for the grunt + ap-24 combo, the formula* results in 1.062

Decay = damage * 0.05 (1 - durability/100000)

As a hunter, whats the point of selling all loot if I know that I never gonna loot
anything decent, when I instead can put some extra to skill up as crafter and go DIY instead?
My guess is that vast majority doesn't hunt to feed crafters but instead try to have fun and also
loot something fun, no need for it to be UL though.

Remove the ability the TT ammo or explosives... that will keep folks that constantly grind ep have to actually use it, sell it, or find someone to buy it... that will make them bored with crafting ep and want to try something else to click on. The reason to remove ability to TT ammo itself is to sort of counter-balance that drastic measure so hunters will have to use the ammo the buy and think about how much they buy instead of constantly doing as they do now and putting majority of ped card in ammo instead of leaving some peds in inventory or on pedcard to use towards buying things. When majority of pedcard isn't on pedcard it makes you not tempted to click buy when in a shop or in auction... thus hurting the economy. Also makes it a bit more of a burden to constantly cycle in hunting, which means fewer will, so in theory markup will go up due to hassle, i.e. lower supply.

I dont really get the whole ep4 thing myself and i craft alot sometimes on condition but way i see it apart from the recycle explosive print what else does ep4 drop with mu? opals ? Theirs plenty other prints out their with very low mu on resources that drop a ton of high value blueprints which makes up for the loss tt wise sometimes.

I dont really get the whole ep4 thing myself and i craft alot sometimes on condition but way i see it apart from the recycle explosive print what else does ep4 drop with mu? opals ? Theirs plenty other prints out their with very low mu on resources that drop a ton of high value blueprints which makes up for the loss tt wise sometimes.

Sorry, I can't answer that question. :censored:

Section 8.14 of the Entropia Universe End User License Agreement states:

Gambling activities are expressly forbidden in the Entropia Universe.

As a hunter, whats the point of selling all loot if I know that I never gonna loot
anything decent, when I instead can put some extra to skill up as crafter and go DIY instead?
My guess is that vast majority doesn't hunt to feed crafters but instead try to have fun and also
loot something fun, no need for it to be UL though.

People hunt for a variety of different reasons. Personally I have three primary reasons to hunt.

1: The pursuit of profit (not necessarily the achievement thereof).
2: The pursuit of higher skills.
3: To enjoy the social dynamics of team hunting.

I don't chase swirls, rare items, or "surprise mechanics" since it has been made abundantly clear that such pursuits are prohibited in this game.

...events or activities that include any sort of randomized winner selection and/or prize distribution process or component are prohibited in Entropia Universe.

That being said, I do feel you on the desire to have something unique or different in loot, but I think those should be cosmetic in nature rather than functional.

Last edited:

Maybe next time do armament device III instead of EP 4? it's 280.71 PED TT per click with a multiplier >5 you should still have the chance for opal , maybe you loot some quad-wing BP or maybe you discover some entirely new vehicle BP ^^

armament III needs:
adomasite ingot, henren cubes, galaxy S3 Ion conductors, simple 2 plastic springs.

or if that's too risky, maybe try warp drive 3 , same potential loot as arma III, but only 54.7 PED TT per click. You may even be able to sell those for MU ^^

There you could do something to boost the economy a bit.

speaking of armament device, MS parts need to get decay added, so there's gonna be demand for energy source, armament device, sub warp drive...

Last edited:
People hunt for a variety of different reasons. Personally I have three primary reasons to hunt.

1: The pursuit of profit (not necessarily the achievement thereof).
2: The pursuit of higher skills.
3: To enjoy the social dynamics of team hunting.

I don't chase swirls, rare items, or "surprise mechanics" since it has been made abundantly clear that such pursuits are prohibited in this game.

Yes, these are some reasons many have, and there a lot more I guess.

I guess fun is the most important part, but fun can be many different things depending on who you ask.

One thing is clear though, few will do something that is boring and with the goal to make it more fun
for others that they don't know personally, so hunt to get material to crafters will probably not be the
most popular thing to do. Unless we also have (L) BPs drop from mobs, or more exactly robots and mutants.
If crafters want the material from hunters they should also get (L) BPs from them, this would make the
hunting way more interesting. Hunters get decent MU from loot, and crafters should get good MU from
more attractive items from these (L) BPs.

Personally I don't care that much, since I will adapt and adjust. Soon I will quit/stop playing anyway. :D :p

Unless we also have (L) BPs drop from mobs, or more exactly robots and mutants.

No, just no... leave the BP grind to crafters :D

if you want something to be excited about, maybe rare chance for stamina token or something like that?

if you want something to be excited about, maybe rare chance for stamina token or something like that?

Actually it's not a horrible idea altogether... The standard BPs could be left to crafters (entire ArMatrix lineup) with a handful of rare (L) BPs for (L) weapons (like Augmented and Perfected etc) being dropped in loot. The crafters would still supply the hunting inventory, and hunters would also have a shot at something rare in loot with good markup.

This is just what I guessed should come, crafters want this change mainly from their own interest,
not from the interest of improving EU in general. If you gonna drop a (serious) suggestion, exclude
yourself and look at it from a general p.o.v. ;)

Few crafters sits there looking at PC while crafting. That grind is not even close to a grind for
hunters, so if you want to be the ones that craft all unique and high end items instead of letting
hunters get those, you should also fall in to the supply chain and take over materials and BPs from
hunters and miners and then create the stuff and gain skills and earn some good amount of PEDs
from MU. :)

Back