darksador

Young
Society
Grinders
Dragon DSR Sador
Miner for hire for decay Tips Welcome

Rules :
You provide probes / amps
I show you my tools before run and after in trade windows so you know the price you have to paid if tools is limited you will have to paid TT decay + weekly % of the tools
If i have to go to another planet you will paid a 6 ped more except for asteroid but if i need to take tp back you will have to paid for the tp fee (Im mostly based on calypso)
You can paid the decay with PED or with mineral for 2% lower then weekly TT value except oil and list will be count as TT Value (since i need to stack and put into auction its basically dead money for a while)
I can stream the run so you will see everything i do
If you want me to use other tools you have to provide it and i will do it for free (ask before to be sure if i can use it)
I prefere place with less mobs but its ok if its have mobs too

Place i accept to go :
Calypso (Including LA)
Asteroid
Arkadia underground
Next island

Current Gear :
Terramaster 4 (L) (maxed)
Finder F-105 (maxed)

Excavator :
Basic old TT excavator (cant remember the name i will update it later) (maxed of course)

If you have any question and/or want to hire me message me in game Dragon DSR Sador

Last edited:
Hi, what time zone you are in

I used to do this a lot with my old soc to help them mine for free + tips. Best of luck :)

If you have any question and/or want to hire me message me in game Dragon DSR Sador

This intrigues me.

Why should anyone want hire a miner? :scratch2:

This intrigues me.

Why should anyone want hire a miner? :scratch2:

Not all people have the skill for mining or some people have low skill in mining and just want to craft
or some people want to hunt and do mining too but mining cost to level up can be huge and take time.

Basically all people can have they own personal reason its like why i should hire a FAP service or Hunting service or any other service.

Not all people have the skill for mining or some people have low skill in mining and just want to craft
or some people want to hunt and do mining too but mining cost to level up can be huge and take time.

Basically all people can have they own personal reason its like why i should hire a FAP service or Hunting service or any other service.

well, the fap service I can understand, but if you dont want to mine, why not just buy the materials instead?

Was just wondering since I've never seen this "service" before.

well, the fap service I can understand, but if you dont want to mine, why not just buy the materials instead?

I have been given a number of orders over the years. Say a crafter spends most of his time on Caly but has bp that needs dark lyst. Non on AH, don't want to spend ped and time fly to NI and have no idea where to mine it. Now an experienced miner who knows where the boundaries are for a certain mat is. You could hire them to mine it for you and tell them how much you need. Now some people find mind-numbing as hell, so getting someone else to do the boring work for you.

Bigdaddy answer explain very well here :

I have been given a number of orders over the years. Say a crafter spends most of his time on Caly but has bp that needs dark lyst. Non on AH, don't want to spend ped and time fly to NI and have no idea where to mine it. Now an experienced miner who knows where the boundaries are for a certain mat is. You could hire them to mine it for you and tell them how much you need. Now some people find mind-numbing as hell, so getting someone else to do the boring work for you.

Thank you !

Back