A ShoutOut to " Star Alex Grey " for being a stand up person

Status
If a person is not given a reason to change and appreciated for the change, there is really little chance of that person changing. Am pretty sure he must know about pcf and if someone sees that the community in general does not care if he turns over a new leaf, then where is the incentive for him to do the right thing next time.

I got saved, but what about the next person to make same mistake. Today someone sold CLD's which i assume was by mistake.

MA already said they cannot help and its between the buyer and the seller " All trades are final". So what recourse does the seller have and what incentive does the person profiting have if MA does not do anything and the community will hound you no matter what you do.

Think it through people. The mistake could be yours next.

Divinity

Good point, I can relate. Lost 20k once myself. No help, no honest auct seller. For a short while, you felt it or know what I mustve gone through.

Ohh shit... Busted... You caught my army of alts....

captains.jpg
captains_2.jpg

Feel free to do some digging on the ATH list too, I heard I've got a handful of those.

What i know of you have pretty unique blueprints :)

Backstory :

Having heard a lot of cases here , I pretty much knew that my peds was gone. I however,........ pm'd ......and told him the mistake i had made and asked if there is anything he could do for me. I had till then no expectations of reply, leave alone a refund.

However, i not only got a reply but he offered a full refund of the AUD's with no charge etc. I did leave him a thank you gift however he did not ask for anything. He mentioned something in terms of karma which i think is a good thing for everyone here.

Divinity
HOW DARE U...just HOW

first of all i will never believe u when u say something about anyone in game whit out having a gain in it, for u all that matters are the money, nothing else, and this is my opinion based on few facts i will share here in the margin of some pure math..like what he did vs what u did

for u is no word or any honor based on respect, is just pure hunger for money ( this is my only opinion i have regarding u)

so based on what i feel i can add some facts here to support what made me believe this

1. u put this example here like is some kind of icon if how others should do but not u, Remember the time when u convinced me to move my corro 13 FEN edition from PA bank to your bank, telling me if i ever get in trouble is safe if is in your hands cause i can get it back if something bad happen by mistake?

U foul me then, i was out at a concert and a party and i remembered i have the item in bank ready to expire, and i run like mad to get home and refund it, but by the time i got home item expired little over 1h,

I asked u about it and u LIED me telling me a story how item was whit your associate and was sold.. in a matter of 1h u got the item and u sold it already... ? how stupid can u think i m?

Backstory :
I pretty much knew that my peds was gone. I however,........ pm'd ......and told him the mistake i had made and asked if there is anything he could do for me.
Divinity

to find out by asking your associate (after a long afk time) ( convenient ) he said he has no clue, lol go figure, u both didn't had the time to fix a story cause was just after i forgot to refund my item and expired, ...ah and he said he cant do anything about it....really

More to this u and him tried to sell that Corro FEN for weeks after, how could u lie me in face like that and now u come forward making an example of someone how good behave he had refunding u some AUD's?

Also is not the first time your associate is lying . based on his words
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ic-apology-on-how-I-lied-while-renting-stores

here another quote to be remembered
Got the shop back! It's resolved! Thank you @DJ Kracker for being an awesome mediator. Lets end the drama now.

few ppl have reached to u, i stud aside ( and we never exchange any words since that late hour ) cause i knew nothing will ever happen, and all of them got an ignore attitude, so much for "awesome mediators"

2. All of a sudden u decided to come forward and defend someone for a gesture that has nothing to do whit u at all, not by moral standards, not by the end of it, unless is something more that we, the plebe , can see ( for now)

Backstory :

Since a lot has been said before about him, I feel it is my responsibility to also share the good experience I have had with him. Hope he keeps behaving this way and helps make EU a better place for all.

Divinity
Seriously now? HOW DARE U, ... just HOW.. spare me of your moral code

here i put the story whit a diff end, side by side whit your story and the good will others had towards u, ......so which is which here?

that is why my conviction regarding what u dois for a reason only and that reason is money, pure money interest, wonder what reason u might have in this case..

just sayin'

Hello all my friends and my haters :) I don't think anyone missed me :) well, what can I say about Alex Grey and MA. What is happening shows us only one thing-that MA does not want to lose money, when you play and spend money it is good, but when you only withdraw money from the game MA is losing and they do not like it and they start their mythical investigations, and then it all drags on and your topics are closed on the forum and support ceases to respond. I knew this dude as a competitor in the market and we didn't talk to him in the game but I know more about him and not only about him than many people here but it will remain behind the scenes. I am sure that MA just decided to fight with traders and honest players who made money by reselling goods through the market using the auction system. I have nothing more to add on this fact, but I wish Alex good luck and get the truth to his story, although it will not be easy.and I forgot to say, the Russians will always be one step ahead :):)

well, what can I say about Alex Grey and MA. What is happening shows us only one thing-that MA does not want to lose money, when you play and spend money it is good, but when you only withdraw money from the game MA is losing and they do not like it and they start their mythical investigations, and then it all drags on and your topics are closed on the forum and support ceases to respond...

To villainize MA as some shady company that just picks and chooses who they allow to withdraw and who they don't with careless disregard to justice is reckless on your part.

Are there cases where a withdrawal should have gone through, and it didn't, very likely. Are there withdrawals that shouldn't have gone through, and MA has stopped them, assuredly.

I've made over 30 withdrawals in the last few years, and never ran into major issues. Yes, I've had withdrawals postponed and paused while I scanned and sent over requested documentation, but then the process continued. I've taken out thousands of dollars. The system is working, albeit slowly, but it's working.

In Alex's case, he's either manipulating Opals in game or someone else is that has a very similar name to him. MA is likely investigating the matter, and that takes a lot of time to manually do. In Alex's case, I'm sorry, the more I hear, the more I side with MA investigating the matter and freezing his funds until something is figured out.

All we have here is one side of the story, Alex, coming to the forums to share his side. Theres always two sides. MA is not known to go air peoples' dirty laundry often, so many times only hearing one side gives you a warped perception of reality and the whole story.

I think its irresponsible of you to throw out the idea that MA is somehow just being unjust to some people based on which way the wind blows. Theres many critiques you can make about MA, the case your putting forward is not one of those.

In Alex's case, he's either manipulating Opals in game or someone else is that has a very similar name to him. MA is likely investigating the matter, and that takes a lot of time to manually do. In Alex's case, I'm sorry, the more I hear, the more I side with MA investigating the matter and freezing his funds until something is figured out.

yeah... manipulating the market of a particular item as to have a large, widespread detrimental effect on the overall playerbase is grounds for bans.... or at least MA has stated so in the past. capitalizing on auction mistakes is different from buying up supply of one item and then leaking it out at whatever price you want.

Since it seems this thread is doomed to devolve into the same arguments as the one I've already closed, I am closing this as well. Rule 2.2, 2.3.

Status
Back