Selling: Shrapnel for tt value 1:1

messi91

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
Hi,

I have a very large stack of shrapnel I would like to dump it on the market , more precisely on active hunters/miners.

I will not ask any extra money for it but on the other hand I have a shop I would like to increase my exposure.

Here is the deal - You choose to purchase any item and I will offer you 2 times the amount in shrapnel for tt.

Example : You buy 3x level 5 amps that's 206x3 = 618 peds.I can offer you 618 x 2 = 1236 shrapnel vs your 1236 peds.
You end up with the purchase at very competitive price + 1% conversion rate on shrapnel for free.You earn some I get some on the other hand.

My shop can be found at Medusa Bazaar, floor 2, shop3.Check it out :)
Link to my shop : https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?314142-Messi91-Empty-skill-implant-shop-amps-amp-more

large amount available still.

This sounds interesting. So is it 1 individual shrapnel per 1 PED spent in your shop? Or 1 PED of shrapnel for each 1 PED spent?

Just curious on if I am understanding it correctly. Nice promo idea.

This sounds interesting. So is it 1 individual shrapnel per 1 PED spent in your shop? Or 1 PED of shrapnel for each 1 PED spent?

Just curious on if I am understanding it correctly. Nice promo idea.

as I understand it is

1 PED sales in the shop = 2 PED Shrapnel for the price of TT ;)

as I understand it is

1 PED sales in the shop = 2 PED Shrapnel for the price of TT ;)

Ah, I totally missed the x2 :duh: So I get twice the PED value of what I spend in shrapnel for the cost of TT, and get the 1% conversion bonus if desired. Makes more sense.

I think you owe me 290 ped Shrap :laugh:

Call me crazy, but consider selling some of the shrapnel outright at your shop for TT. That would for sure draw attention - "oh wow Messi is selling shrap for TT in his shop!" "oh dang where is that at?"
Just an idea - but I like what you got going on now.
GL

Call me crazy, but consider selling some of the shrapnel outright at your shop for TT. That would for sure draw attention - "oh wow Messi is selling shrap for TT in his shop!" "oh dang where is that at?"
Just an idea - but I like what you got going on now.
GL

Doing that would only encourage traders to buy it all and leave nothing for real buyers.
I don't do anything to encourage traders to get 1 pec from players.I want to make sure that consumers gets rewarded.

Doing that would only encourage traders to buy it all and leave nothing for real buyers.
I don't do anything to encourage traders to get 1 pec from players.I want to make sure that consumers gets rewarded.

good point, I was just looking at it from the standpoint of getting more traffic to your store.

And consider this a bump!

Messi, I'll be taking up this Shrapnel offer :D.

Back