Buying: Old Witches Broom (L)

I doubt that there's any left in game. They had/have movement decay so did not last for long.

They decay thing was removed , I still have mine and so do some friends. Not for sale though sorry :( Good luck with the search!

They decay thing was removed , I still have mine and so do some friends. Not for sale though sorry :( Good luck with the search!

I sold mine before it died on me. :( It was a fun thing. Tended to flip upside down though :)

The decay was removed? Wow - I must dig mine out. I stopped using it when the decay was imposed.

The decay was removed? Wow - I must dig mine out. I stopped using it when the decay was imposed.

As far as I know. I use mine a lot and its tt has stayed the same. I do remember them having movement decay at the start and breaking fast, but not anymore.

I just bought one. So much fun. I can fly into and through small openings. I can hover above. I did have to pay 800 ped but felt happy to find one.
I would buy a second just incase I do something stupid and break it. It does break easy. Pm me if you are selling.

Perhaps you can find a better way to go about this. IMO it's kind of rude to advertise that you're buying the same item the TC is buying in their own thread.

Back