Isle of Lost Avatars
2x Kool Kat DNA (unique mob)
Contains a natural spawn of tameable Panthers
Has it's own TP at the entrance to the LA
Permanent custom global naming

TP : 135300, 82360
Mission NPC (Billy) : 135330, 82373

Features:
Cost to manage is low: low daily fertilizer consumption (16 points set to Young)
Kool Kats are on par with Atrox Young, Kool Kat Youngs have 1020 HP
Kool Kats drop seasonal boxes during Mayhem
Kool Kats have a repeatable kill point mission with incredible mission rewards. Note stage 4 gives over 80tt of Alertness a VERY valuable skill (boosts looter professions) and the repeatable rewards over 82tt of Evade/BioRegen/Melee Combat. See the following:

young: 2 points
mature: 2 points
old: 3 points
provider: 4 points
guardian: 5 points
dominant: 5 points
alpha: 6 points
old alpha 7 points
prowler: 8 points
stalker: 9 points
Young: 1020 hp
Mature: 1160 hp
Old: 1340 hp
Provider: 2200 hp
Guardian: 2420 hp
Dominant: 2720 hp
Alpha: 3060 hp
Old Alpha: 3360 hp
Prowler: 3760 hp
Stalker: 4600 hp
stage 1: 3200 kill points

15.8 ped of aim
15.8 ped of anatomy
15.81 ped of blp weapon tech

stage 2: 6400 kill points

31.6 ped of combat reflexes
31.59 ped of dexterity
31.62 ped of handgun

stage 3: 12800 kill points

63.20 ped Heavy melee weapons
63.24 ped Laser weapon tech
63.24 ped Longblade

stage 4: 12800 kill points

82.40 ped inflict range damage
82.37 ped athletics
82.48 ped Alertness

stage 5: 25600 - repetable

evade: 82.4 ped
bioregenisis: 82.37ped
melee combat: 82.48ped

I have little experience with RockTropia, but right away I was PM'd by Count Sinner Gism, who was super friendly and very motivated to help me promote the LA for decay on one of his billboards! This bodes well for the new owner, I can put you in contact with Sinner if you don't have him on your contacts. He seems like a great asset to RT, and I would definitely talk to him if you're interested in this LA.

My other LAs are Caly based. I primarily stay on Caly and as such am looking to sell to someone who enjoys RT and wants to own this awesome land. The LA having it's own TP and unique DNA gives it a big edge over owning the many other lands without one.

After browsing some sales history on it I found a couple threads where the LA appears to have sold in 2017 and 2016 around the 200k mark it looks like. It had several bidders around the 180k-185k range before it sold for an unknown price around 200k.

SB: -
BO: 180k

After SB is met auction will run 3 days. Incremental bids must be in 1k increments, anti snipe rule adds 12 hrs to the auction with each additional bid.

Items of interest as part of the trade: Calypso LA or Biodome, XTLC 800 or Gleamer (high tier suitable for CAT 9 competition), Mod Resto, CLD, AUD, Rx Optac 2 (F) Armor.

No anonymous bidding allowed. If I receive a qualifying bid via PM, it will be made public here. Everyone needs to know who they're bidding against.

Here's what the revenue looked like the 10 days before it was leased, running 0 promotions, all passive income:

Total revenue collected (10 day period): 667.13 PED

SOLD

Last edited:
ah i was looking forward to your event there. GL on the sale!

ah i was looking forward to your event there. GL on the sale!

Well darn it! If I spent more time on RT I would totally keep and run events on this LA. Unfortunately I don't make it over there often enough to warrant that :/

Interest from a few people. If you have questions don't hesitate to ask.

BUMP this up :wtg:

"Hey all you Kool Kats and Kittens out there" :cool:

God damn carol baskin

LA for sale, all you Tiger King fans! Come breed some of your own Kats up on RT! You can charge admission, petting and handling fees. All this of course, until Carol's bill passes, then your SOL. :D

Bumping this post meow. ?

Great mob. Fly up to RT check it out.

Nice loot!

2015-11-24_--_kool_kat_guardian_443_ped.jpg

Couple of updates:

1. Received an offer a little bit lower than my start bid via PM, it was not accepted, and so I won't post the name of the person who offered, nor the amount offered

2. The LA is under temporary lease, managed by Miss Elaina tsilltsill. Our agreement allows the following: If start bid of 140k is met, the lease will terminate early and the 3 day timer will begin after the start bid is met. If any events run by Elaina are prematurely terminated -- Elaina will pay all participants out tax owed on any events she's running

And finally, I do have revenue for the past 10 days on the LA since I've owned it. Please note that I have 0 promotions on the LA and have not grinded the land myself whatsoever. This has been passive income tax revenue. See below:

Total revenue collected (10 day period): 667.13 PED

Don't miss your chance to own your own LA with it's very own Teleporter, unique DNA, very cheap upkeep cost, amazing repeatable reward mission, permanent custom global naming, mid size mob with a great loot table.

Don't miss your chance to own your own LA with it's very own Teleporter, unique DNA, very cheap upkeep cost, amazing repeatable reward mission, permanent custom global naming, mid size mob with a great loot table.

also the shop on that LA has crafting terminal etc.

Land area for sale! Own a piece of Entropia history!

Questions about LA ownership? Ask away.

Land Area for sale!

If you've got a nice weapon or nice hunting gear we can make that part of the trade. I'm after a mod resto, high tiered gleamer/XTLC 800, and things of that nature.

Land Area for sale!

Meow is the time to act! ?

Own your very own Land Area.

Land Area for sale

Make it yours, own a piece of Entropia.

Have you looked at the repeatable mission rewards for Kool Kats, they're insanely awesome! :eyecrazy:

Want to own your own Land Area w/ a unique mob that has not only a great loot table, but a phenomenal mission you can repeat? Oh, and it's own Teleporter?

Great RT Land Area for sale

Incredible mob w/ a fantastic repeatable!

I'm also interested in making this part of a large item deal trade -- Got a Land Area or Biodome? What about an XTLC 800 or Gleamer?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back