The Future of Warp Flights in EU

Society
INSANIA VINCET OMNIA
Ben Tony Dover
Hello. This message is for all players in Entropia Universe who own a spacecraft capable of warp flights. Doesn't matter what type of ship, if it can perform warp flights, this message is for you. I would like to hold a meeting at Port Atlantis Mall, 4th Floor Penthouse on April 30th, at Noon, Eastern Standard Time (EST). Not sure what time that would be in Entropia Universe Time (EUT) and I really don't feel like doing the math. The meeting will be in reference to the future of warp flights in EU. It is highly recommended that everyone comes. See you soon!

I have a small warp ship. See you there.

4/5pm in Europe/ma time.

Will a Mind Ark rep be present? Or just a player based chat? If so a more flexible arrangement may be more suitable, such as the main EU discord or impartial in game chat channel.

Last edited:
I will attend for sure! Im quite interested to hear about the future of warp flights in EU!

Reactions: Geo
I would like to hold a meeting at Port Atlantis Mall, 4th Floor Penthouse on April 30th, at Noon, Eastern Standard Time (EST). Not sure what time that would be in Entropia Universe Time (EUT) and I really don't feel like doing the math.

So instead of 1 person (the one calling the meeting) 'doing the math' we are all separately supposed to work out what EST is in regard to EU time, without most of the world knowing whether you are +1 for summertime savings or not. then ofc we need to check what that is against our own time zones. You want the meeting you better be doing the math else there will likely be people spread across several hours turning up.

Also are you aware for those in southern hemisphere (yes their are owners down there, no USA is not centre of EU universe, this is middle of the night for them

I don't know about you guys but I know for sure I wont be able to sleep tonight not knowing the precise EU time of this meeting but also because the mystery of the future of warp flights hangin in the balance here..

I only hope Ben can shed some light on it so we all don't miss the bus on what direction he's taking it in!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know about you guys but I know for sure I wont be able to sleep tonight not knowing the precise EU time of this meeting but also because the mystery of the future of warp flights hangin in the balance here..

and just think, it's probably a meeting to discuss the price to put on warps or something similar, you know, something that requires absolutely zero math skills, right...

16:00 MA time.
I will join, im interested to see how it will born.

In order to ensure the security and continuing stability, the transportation sector will be reorganized into the first Galactic Warp and Sweat Empire, for a safe and secure society, which I assure you will last for 10,000 years.

Reactions: Xen

I only hope Ben can shed some light on it so we all don't miss the bus on what direction he's taking it in!

Please take some notes for me, if I am unable to attend.

I likely will not be able to make it, as I will be at work.

Last edited:
Please take some notes for me, if I am unable to attend.

I likely will not be able to make it, as I will be at work.

Gonna stream it and submit it for an episode of "Whos line is it anyway?" =p

I am tempted to check it out, but then you chose to not support the main space transport channel #space_travel which is frequented by more then 5000 entropians which has connected passengers and service providers for many years and decided to start up your own.
Sounds to me like someone trying to 'splinter' existing service constellations even more - there is a ton of small space service channels out there which can be usefull but also detrimental if their purpose is to 'separate' the customer base.

So instead of 1 person (the one calling the meeting) 'doing the math' we are all separately supposed to work out what EST is in regard to EU time, without most of the world knowing whether you are +1 for summertime savings or not. then ofc we need to check what that is against our own time zones. You want the meeting you better be doing the math else there will likely be people spread across several hours turning up.

Also are you aware for those in southern hemisphere (yes their are owners down there, no USA is not centre of EU universe, this is middle of the night for them

Eastern time is +4 UTC presently. Should be 4pm EU Time.

I guess I can do the math.. :p

Eastern time is +4 UTC presently. Should be 4pm EU Time.

I guess I can do the math.. :p

Eastern standard time is for east coast US and is normally GMT-5. However, since we are in daylight savings time, EST is not active. Instead it is EDT and is GMT-4. Perhaps the OP would like to actually "do the math" for a meeting he is creating.

Eastern standard time is for east coast US and is normally GMT-5. However, since we are in daylight savings time, EST is not active. Instead it is EDT and is GMT-4. Perhaps the OP would like to actually "do the math" for a meeting he is creating.

Well he's an important n busy guy and besides we all work for him now.. So do you job n be happy about it! =p

:p

Too short

The outcome of this meeting is here (courtesy of Morey Kenbi for filming it)

With commentary

A song fitting for all EU drama.

Back