Selling: Mayhem Scintillator Azure SOLLLLDDD

does it really only do 16 damage? seems low for a level 35 weapon.

all mayhem scintillators have quite a low base damage, probably because of their 1% crit increase

its sold between 7.5k and 12k on the auction. so thats where im going with what i thinks its worth. Its a finisher gun or something to pump smaller mob grinds for skills and iron mission. do I think its worth 12k no i dont, do i think its worth like 8k yeah.

its sold between 7.5k and 12k on the auction. so that's where im going with what i thinks its worth. Its a finisher gun or something to pump smaller mob grinds for skills and iron mission. do I think its worth 12k no i don't, do i think its worth like 8k yeah.

A BO of 12k and starting bid near 7k might get things going,

With Codex you can skill any weapon type with this epic gun; that once you place attachments bumps to 70.5% Efficiency higher with the tiers unlocked, and with Enhancers giving you shrapnel on brakes it's now more worth it to use something like this then ever before, I wouldn't say 12k is the highest it will ever sell for, With these updates coming out supporting this kind of game play. Crits also have been UN-Nurfed from how they were right at the start of Loot 2.0, Now I can profit on a crited mob. I was unable to brake even/ gain ped on the cost to kill; just a year ago

Nice gun hope i get the peds together in-time to get this and a 3% crit Easter ring, maybe some day even a Mod Viceroy to get the Full 5% Critical chance : The Max for item Buff
PS would be epic to use a tier 10 with Accuracy enhancers, they up Crit chances even more, along with 5% Crit and E.S.T. armor

Last edited:
I offer TT + 5K

Is the gun in the ingame auction the same as this one?

Back