xx Priest xx Trading and VIP Warp Services

xxPriestxx

Provider
xx Priest xx
Trading and VIP Warp Services by xx Priest xx

Hi all,

Taking a moment to announce here that I am actively offering what I feel are Universe-wide very competitive trading services, and also loot friendly VIP warp services with my ship, Starfinder XXXVI, which boasts over 50,000 SI currently and a gunner on each flight.

Starfinder XXXVI Ship VIP program:
As a way to say thank you and give back to our repeat travelers:

Those who warp 3x per month or more (current month) will automatically be enrolled in VIP rates which earn you 10% discount on all trips for the rest of the current month, and the following month.

Those who warp 10x per month or more will earn a 25% discount on all trips for the rest of the current month, and the following month :scream:

We truly do appreciate you.

Please take a moment to check my website for full info: https://36warp.com
https://eutrading.net

Discord: https://discord.gg/y3t4CVN

My goal is to offer fair, transparent, and competitive trading services within EU that aren't limited to one planet.

I have the ability to buy and sell hunting/mining/crafting stackables at competitive rates, and will deliver to you for larger orders at no charge if you're buying. Will also come to you for selling services as well.

I am working with some crafters for example on bulk orders of things they need foreign to the planet they are on, that are way overpriced on their market for example. Anything you buy from me will 100% of the time be below auction prices. If you're interested in this please contact me. I also offer very competitive trader rates on purchasing materials.

Typically I can be found at Twin Peaks in front of the bank, but I plan to create a schedule for other planets (will update this thread) in the near future. I just need to finalize prices on some of the planet-specific mats.

---------------------------------
Lastly, to address a point very openly here, as I have done on my website:
As many know, in the past I have been involved in space pirate activity. I am no longer (in any way) involved in this element of the game for the record. I fully understand and respect that some people may never be comfortable taking a warp flight with me because of this. My personal view (both before and after pirating, and yes I have lost loot in space to pirates) is that pirate activity is part of the game by design, some will agree, and some will disagree. I pirated with a Quad Wing Equus while simultaneously providing part time warp services with that ship, and not once did I blend the two together.. many can attest to this. For me, this is where the moral lines start to blur between a game mechanic and fraud.

The point is, if you told me before our flight that you had 500k ped worth of loot, the outcome would be the same... we'd trade for 20 ped and that would be the end of it. Truly.

With that said, I completely understand and respect your decision to not warp with me if you choose to. At any rate - there is evidence already on my discord server of my warps being safe if you'd like to look and need more "proof" (I am one of those people too).

I just wanted to address this publicly. Thank you.:)

Last edited:
Wow :)

Seems like finaly someone dared to do this! Kudos to you on the endeavour.

Best of luck!

Last edited:
Thanks SK... having a ton of fun doing it. Wish you luck as well.

Announcing:
Starfinder XXXVI runs scheduled group/discount warps every Tuesday and Friday at 13:00 EU time ( 9:00 am EST, 12:00 pm GMT ).

* Scheduled warp price: 10 PED per passenger *

Flight Schedule:

* (13:00) Depart Calypso for Arkadia

* (~13:15) Depart Arkadia for Cyrene

* (~13:30) Depart Cyrene for Calypso, or requested planets then back to Calypso following.

Will accommodate any other planet on request

Updating Starfinder XXXVI Ship VIP Program

Starfinder XXXVI Ship VIP program:
As a way to say thank you and give back to our repeat travelers:

Those who warp 3x per month or more (current month) will automatically be enrolled in VIP rates which earn you 10% discount on all trips for the rest of the current month, and the following month.

Those who warp 10x per month or more will earn a 25% discount on all trips for the rest of the current month, and the following month :scream:

We truly do appreciate you.

I commend you sir on offering a unique business.

I for one , was a person whom believed that pirating was indeed a part of the game , and accepted being shot down as my own personal risk when traveling to other planets.

I did not take offense at the times I was shot down and even looted , as it was always exciting and I always received the warning when I entered space.

My main concern here is , you were/̶a̶r̶e̶ a pirate by trade.

How will a person know when the day comes , as to your pirate employment status , and how to preserve their loot.

Who will this unlucky person be , and is there a way to make sure that person is protected , other than not taking a chance at becoming that person by choosing another ship/captain.

Giving a person a second chance at a mistake is not beyond my ability , but I do know that you were quite serious as a pirate , with the purchase of an Equus to outrun your prey.

How do I know there is not a price you will not put on reverting back , or is this indeed another leg of the pirate journey?

If shot down by another pirate while using your service , how do I know this was not part of the pirate process.

I commend you sir on offering a unique business.

I for one , was a person whom believed that pirating was indeed a part of the game , and accepted being shot down as my own personal risk when traveling to other planets.

I did not take offense at the times I was shot down and even looted , as it was always exciting and I always received the warning when I entered space.

My main concern here is , you were/̶a̶r̶e̶ a pirate by trade.

How will a person know when the day comes , as to your pirate employment status , and how to preserve their loot.

Who will this unlucky person be , and is there a way to make sure that person is protected , other than not taking a chance at becoming that person by choosing another ship/captain.

Giving a person a second chance at a mistake is not beyond my ability , but I do know that you were quite serious as a pirate , with the purchase of an Equus to outrun your prey.

How do I know there is not a price you will not put on reverting back , or is this indeed another leg of the pirate journey?

If shot down by another pirate while using your service , how do I know this was not part of the pirate process.

Hey Bones, thanks for the comments :)
Realistically speaking, compared to my time in game pirating was a pretty small fraction of that time. I actually purchased the Equus well before my time spent doing that. (I also completed Equus warps with my ship and never blended the two) With that said, like I said in my post, I totally respect anyone's decision not to warp with me based on that alone, I get it. I actually got started after getting shot down and looted, and being very pissed about it. Went up to fight them, ended up joining the discord server and talking to them and.. I guess the rest is history. I wanted to be forthright on this subject I do want to mention that I've completed dozens of secure warps already, there's plenty of evidence in my discord. I've completed deliveries of a few thousand PED worth of items for a small tip... etc. Point being, those days are 100% behind me. All I can say is, proof is already out there if you want to look, and I can guarantee what you mention will never happen. Whether it is today, or in 15 years, not one of my warp customers will ever have to worry about that happening.

Now, getting attacked is always possible (as you point out), and yes, my old "friends" would surely attack the ship given the chance. Should that happen, I own one of the strongest Privateers in the game, it can withstand over 50,000 damage before being destroyed. Thus, even without repairers/gunners, it can last several minutes (plenty of time to take other measures). In my Discord server, there are general areas (which are becoming quite fun with several people) but for every single secure warp, you will be invited to a private channel in my server during the trip, and then removed from that private channel after the trip. Everyone is welcome to/encouraged to take well known evasive measures during the trip to protect your loot and this is what that communication channel is for. No one will know you are there unless you tell them, it is all managed very closely.

Reputation is important and I didn't make this large of an investment to chance that, and candidly, I'm not that low morally speaking. Space is fair game, and part of the game, but if you're paying me for a service, you will get that service ( I held those same principles even while pirating as I've mentioned) For the same reasons, is why I even mention this at all.

Cheers :)

Last edited:
Just used, for a double warp only 25 ped would reccomend/use again :thumbup:

Cheers mate :) appreciate it very much. BTW - price lowered to 20 now... be sure to check Ship VIP program also if you warp a lot :)

Last edited:
Thank you Priest:D

Hi all,

I would like to tell you a story about this dude called Priest:

One day I am standing in Twin Peaks waiting for my buyers and I see this trader, I did not see before I left the game and returned, called Priest. Chatty person that I am I strike up a conversation and we end up talking quite a bit. Too my surprise it is a friendly, knowledgeable person and quite articulate in his answers.

He tells me he started trading a while ago and I tell him about my stream where I help new and old players alike. Priest appreciates my efforts and even offers to help. Sure many people offer to help but to my surprise he shows up on a Friday evening during my stream and offers to buy all our loot at our guaranteed prices we have for followers! Even adjusting his own prizes to match our own. A few Friday evenings follow with great success.

Then Priest says he is a bit busy trading with his regular customers but is looking for other ways to support us:

He offers us free warp field trips for followers of our stream and SpaceHunting Expeditions etc. An offer we unfortunately can not take from him due to another Sponsor offering us the same:D
he offers a link to my stream on his webpage and many more things.

He shows up another Friday with 86 ped of TT giveaways and prizes for my followers and again thanks us for our effort. (He wanted to give us 150 ped in items at first but we refused cause it was too much:)

So all in all, I like this Priest Dude, he is friendly and goes out of his way to help me and new players in the game.

Kind regards,

Chukano Wrench Crowbar:D

Hi all,

I would like to tell you a story about this dude called Priest:

One day I am standing in Twin Peaks waiting for my buyers and I see this trader, I did not see before I left the game and returned, called Priest. Chatty person that I am I strike up a conversation and we end up talking quite a bit. Too my surprise it is a friendly, knowledgeable person and quite articulate in his answers.

He tells me he started trading a while ago and I tell him about my stream where I help new and old players alike. Priest appreciates my efforts and even offers to help. Sure many people offer to help but to my surprise he shows up on a Friday evening during my stream and offers to buy all our loot at our guaranteed prices we have for followers! Even adjusting his own prizes to match our own. A few Friday evenings follow with great success.

Then Priest says he is a bit busy trading with his regular customers but is looking for other ways to support us:

He offers us free warp field trips for followers of our stream and SpaceHunting Expeditions etc. An offer we unfortunately can not take from him due to another Sponsor offering us the same:D
he offers a link to my stream on his webpage and many more things.

He shows up another Friday with 86 ped of TT giveaways and prizes for my followers and again thanks us for our effort. (He wanted to give us 150 ped in items at first but we refused cause it was too much:)

So all in all, I like this Priest Dude, he is friendly and goes out of his way to help me and new players in the game.

Kind regards,

Chukano Wrench Crowbar:D

Ty my brotha :)

But seriously, check his stream out - it's awesome: https://www.twitch.tv/wrench_crowbar

Back