Public Service Announcement: Don't Put Entropia Items into Google Search Engine.

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Endgame
Recently I was exploring new options for the biggest and best amps to put on one of my weapons.

Discussing it with a friend, I decided to take a few options I had off the top of my head and punch them into Google, which usually yields a faster result than going manually to the EntropiaWiki site and filtering down to my item of choice.

"I like the Mayhem Amp Delta" I said to my friend...
"Mayhem Amplifier Delta (L)" I punched into the Google machine, with predictable results...

"Yeah and there's always the new ArMatrix L amp series" my friend replies...
"ArMatrix L-amp (L)" I punched into the Google machine, with predictable results...

"Oh! Have you considered the :censored:?" my friend asked.

":censored:" I punched into the Google machine... What happened next was absolutely horrifying... I will likely be in therapy for the next few months.

Lesson learned: Go directly to EntropiaWiki. Trust me, it isn't worth it. :duh:

Last edited:
Reactions: Zip
You know there are people that WILL google that because of your post... right?

You bastard....

20e.jpg

Meh, just let them google it.

(funny enough, my google search did not show anything weird...)

Add 'site:entropiawiki.com' (without the quotes) to the search term(s) and you will only get results from that domain.

All i got was a sonic boom reported over London.

I must be doing something wrong.... Cause i got images from the amp :p

Recently I was exploring new options for the biggest and best amps to put on one of my weapons.

Discussing it with a friend, I decided to take a few options I had off the top of my head and punch them into Google, which usually yields a faster result than going manually to the EntropiaWiki site and filtering down to my item of choice.

"I like the Mayhem Amp Delta" I said to my friend...
"Mayhem Amplifier Delta (L)" I punched into the Google machine, with predictable results...

"Yeah and there's always the new ArMatrix L amp series" my friend replies...
"ArMatrix L-amp (L)" I punched into the Google machine, with predictable results...

"Oh! Have you considered the :censored:?" my friend asked.

":censored:" I punched into the Google machine... What happened next was absolutely horrifying... I will likely be in therapy for the next few months.

Lesson learned: Go directly to EntropiaWiki. Trust me, it isn't worth it. :duh:

here work everything fine, first link entropiawiki
maybe u got virus cose of pron sites ? :p

Meh, just let them google it.

(funny enough, my google search did not show anything weird...)

your google search results depend heavily on your search history and thousand other datapoints google wont tell you :girl:

google and youtube are so intelligent, they always know what i wanna see next! :laugh:

i'm actually very freaked out these days by the googlemonster and what it allows you to see or not see. like that fkn microsoft ad? why the fck is that even possible? are we actally in hell? i'm goin to church idc what any you yahoos think.

...are we actally in hell? i'm goin to church idc what any you yahoos think.

if you find any hints that goin to the church helps, i'm gonna join ya ... and we'll pray together for this euniverse :laugh:

I dont get it... and probably its a good thing! :laugh::laugh:

Sheer promc gave me sheergirl promdresses.
Boom BBC gave a sonic boom article in London.
shack a lacka gave a nice brewed drink

What Am I missing?

Sheer promc gave me sheergirl promdresses.
Boom BBC gave a sonic boom article in London.
shack a lacka gave a nice brewed drink

What Am I missing?

It's clearly something to do with a FAP, right? :lolup:

Back