Selling: Perfected Hedoc Mayhem, or other mayhem token vendor items

helena

Elite
Society
Crimson devils
Helene Helena Fra
Hi,
WTS any item of the mayhem token vendor, up to 104 k tokens
You can also make request for bigger item, that will be available after summer mayhem.

The minimum bid considered is 0.8 ped per token needed for the item you need (means for an item needing 50000 tokens, minimum offer is 40000 ped). BO is 0.9 ped per token needed for the item u need( so 45000 ped for an item asking for 50000 token).

Sample:
the Perfected hedoc mayhem needs 70000 tokens, which makes a BO of 63K ped on it and a minimum offer of 56K to be considered.

Items needing small token amounts (under 25k) i may ask an higher price coz i dont wanna break my stack for a bad deal.

Items not available yet but that we can discuss:
Lp-100 Mod
bp-130
lp-120
etc...

For any reservation i will ask 25% of the item agreed price before i pick up the item from token vendor, then i will trade the item to you against the 75% remaining to pay.

EDIT: 104k tokens available now

Last edited:
As i have already been asked a few times,
it is possible to purchase tokens from me at the rate of 0.9 ped per token, if you wanna bet on the addition of new items in the futur.
The tokens purchased this way will remain in my storage (since they are not tradable) until you decide to pick up an item from the mayhem token vendor.
The tokens purchased this way will be your property once they have been fully payd. Until they have been payed, they will remain my property.
The minimum purchase is 25000 tokens.
If the item you wish in the futur cost more than the total amount of tokens you got, i can sell you the difference, if i have the extra tokens, of course. .
If the difference is less than 20% of the total you bought, the price will be the same, 0.9 ped per token.
If the difference is more than 20%, then i will make you a fair offer considering the market price at this time.
In case the item u need cost less than the total amount of tokens you got , i wil rebuy the tokens.
If the difference is 20% or less, i will repay the same price (0.9ped per token)
if the difference is more than 20%, you can use your tokens on an other purchase of items from token vendor.

Bumppoppppppppp

bumppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

bumpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

bumppoppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

bumpppppppppppppppppppp 102k token available after summer mayhem prize distribution

bumpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

bumppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Back