25K PED SWEEPSTAKES! Begins: May 1st! MASSIVE Prize Pool!

Status

MsPudding

Elite
Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
attachment.php

3 x LAND AREAS
3 x MOBS ON CALYPSO
1 x INCREDIBLE PRIZE POOL!

attachment.php

25,000 PED Prize Pool
1st Place Winner = 16,000 PED --> Drawn Last
2nd Place Winner = 6,000 PED --> Drawn 2nd
3rd Place Winner = 3,000 PED --> Drawn 1st

Event Details:
There are a possible 100 Entries available from 00 to 99. To claim an entry you only need 10 Tickets. Earn Tickets by globaling/HOFFing on any of my Land Areas. The value of your Global/HOF will determine the Tickets you win (see graphic above).

Once an entry # is claimed, that # will no longer be available. The drawing for the Sweepstakes Guarantee'd Prize Pool of 25k PED will take place 7 days or less once the 70th entry is claimed. The drawing will take place on a weekend (Saturday/Sunday) via my Twitch stream.

I will go out and global on Deino Island using a level 13 amplifier. Using the last digit of my global, I will select the 1st and then the 2nd digit of each winning Entry #. Winners will be chosen in reverse (saving the big winner for last!). Any unclaimed Entries that are drawn during my stream will be thrown out, and we'll get 2 more mining globals until we get an actual valid winning Entry #.

Simply reply to this thread or just PM me in game to make claim to an Entry #. I will catalogue all the claimed Entries below.​

Winning Entry Example:
Rachel MsPudding Hawkins found a deposit of Niksarium worth 68 PED! at Medusa's Head - Deino Island. The 8 becomes our first digit, and my second global: Rachel MsPudding Hawkins found a deposit of Lysterium with a value of 92 PED! at Medusa's Head - Deino Island, chooses the 2nd digit, meaning the winning # in this case would be 82.
This is the same methodology the winning # was chosen in my last event 'The Gambler' - those that participated will remember ;)

Rules:
1. All globals must be on my Land Areas (recommend you run tracker)
2. Teams and Solo Hunters welcome
3. This event will conclude after all 3 winners are chosen
4. Drawing will occur within 1 week of the 70th entry being claimed ( 00-99 possible entries )
5. Have fun! :p

Tax:
Hunting: 4%
Mining: 4%

FAQ:

Q: Can I claim more than one Entry #?
A: Yes, absolutely. There is no limit. The more you claim the greater your chances are of winning the 16K 1st Place Prize when I draw the winning #.

Q: So, after the 70th entry is claimed you'll draw the winning # within 1 week, does this mean there could be 30 unclaimed entry #'s?
A: Yes, greatly increasing your chances that you'll win. While at the same time, it starts a 1 week countdown for others close to claiming an entry

Q: I noticed that I can earn Tickets a LOT easier by hunting Neconu compared to Scipulor & Atrox, why is that so?
A: Truth be told, Neconu global less often than Atrox and Scipulor, so I've balanced them. I've lowered the global threshold and HOF threshold for Neconu compared to Atrox and Scipulor -- so really, it's your preference what you hunt. You should experience similar outcomes hunting either. You decide!

Q: So what if somehow someway we don't actually get to 70 claimed entries? What then? Are my PEDs in limbo?
A: No, do not worry. I will be 100% fair with you. If for some unknown or unanticipated reason we don't reach 70 Entries that results in me not drawing a winning # I will pay you 250 PED for each Entry you have. Why 250 PED? because there's 100 possible Entries and a 25,000 PED prize pool, so 25k divided by 100 = 250 PED.

Q: Ok, follow up question to the last answer you gave. Can I exchange my Entries for 250 PED and "cash out"?
A: No. The only way you would get "cashed out" is if the event ended prematurely, but I have 0 plans for that at the moment, don't worry, I have no plans to sell any of these 3 Land Areas. Now, let's have some fun and see someone walk away with 16K PEDs!!! :eyecrazy:

Guarantee'd Prize Pool Explained:​
Q: Ok, so how is the prize pool "Guarantee'd"?
A: Easy, I will be participating as well, that will help get us to the minimum 70 Entry #'s that are needed to begin the drawings :)
Q: Woah, wait, you're the Land Area owner, you're going to participate and possibly take away my prizes? That seems really unfair, and to be quite honest I don't know how I feel about competing with the Land Owner.
A: You're absolutely right, it's definitely unfair in my opinion as well. Given that I collect tax revenue on my own Land Area, I have a competitive advantage against you, and that can be discouraging for you to deal with as a guest on my Land Area. I get all my taxes back daily. So here's my solution: If I win any of the 3 prizes I will give 50% of my winnings to the other 2 participants.
Q: Wait, What? How does that work? You're going to give away your winnings, seriously?
A: Yes, of course. You support me I support you. We're in this together. Let's say I get super lucky and win the 16k PED 1st Place Prize. I am saying that I will take 50% of the prize, in this case that's a whopping 8K PED. Of those winnings I would give 4k to 2nd Place and 4k to 3rd Place. If I finish 3rd, I still give 50% of whatever my winnings are to the other two winners. In my opinion this is the only way to be fair. If I'm going to compete against you in my own events on my own Land Areas I need to be fair about it.

Best of luck to everyone! :p But honestly, you shouldn't worry about me winning, I have terrible luck lol

Last edited:
Registered Participants:
Grale Gurra Pilsner
Lamia Majora Pechunter
Mace mace9 Window
NovaTech Spongey Bob
Luri UncleMo Nightshade

Last edited:
Entry # - Claimed By:

Last edited:
Please Register: Grale Gurra Pilsner

Thanks

Sounds degen! pretty plz register: Lamia Majora Pechunter

Register: Mace mace9 Window

Register me please: NovaTech Spongey Bob :yay:

Luri UncleMo Nightshade

Cheers!

Hello,
Please register me:
Max Furiosa Carnator

Thx
F.

Closed in accordance with forum rule:

Forum Rules said:
2.11 - Entropia Universe Terms of Use/EULA Violation
Any thread, post, signature or publicly viewable content that clearly violates the Entropia Universe Terms of Use or End User License Agreement (EULA) will be deleted without notice, and may result in a temporary or permanent ban from the forum without notice, and if severe enough it may have impact on your ingame account. This rule includes such things as the sale of avatars, the sale of PED or items for cash, attempts to circumvent the official deposit/withdrawal channels, attempts to exploit a weakness in the client software and/or Entropia Universe servers, or defamation of any person, firm or entity, including, without limitation, MindArk PE AB, AR Universe AB, Forum Staff, Entropia Universe planet partners, MindArk's representatives and/or Entropia Universe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Back