Official Policy Regarding Participant-Organized Events

This doesn't make much sense to me but I understand that MindArk operates out of Sweden which has some particular rules about such and I also understand that MindArk has a banking licence there which probably complicates things a bit for them as well..

This doesn't make much sense to me but I understand that MindArk operates out of Sweden which has some particular rules about such and I also understand that MindArk has a banking licence there which probably complicates things a bit for them as well..

They are also trying to go public on their company stock, so they have to get their shit together and this forum presents a lot of potential problems.

no point competing in any events at all if there is no chance based

people with money and time will always win

people without money or time will 100 % lose...

and if you think about that, this game only welcomes rich people to "play" on entropia terms..

i have recently, deposit 7 k usd, 2500 on boxes , = chance to win ring (chance base) no matter what the platform does to hide the fact that it is not chance , superficially it chance based,

if its not, then spend enough = win the ring

apply that to crafting, then craft enough and u get a ath. but apprently not the case, people who crafted less wins the ath, so how is that not chance base ?

and if its not chance base does that mean crafting has a "certain existence of a pool" which has been denied to exist.

hell the entire game is chance base, with random loot and crap

I don't think there is any chance and random luck in loot and events.
There is simply no need to create such system when we have skills.
Using skills instead makes it very "mechanical" and strict, but can also
make it look like random outcome but it isn't.

The important thing is timing instead, but not in the way to be at right
place at right time, but rather to have highest value when server peak
comes, in the loot process p.o.v.

I have no idea if MA use this, and if so no idea how either, but I do
understand the concept when using such system.

{saved for later,atm just making observation}:popcorn:

Gambling activities are expressly forbidden in the Entropia Universe.
In accordance with that section of the EULA, the following policy will be in effect and enforced starting on May 1, 2020:

Thank you in advance for your addiction.
Say good bye to EP4 and all recycle(L,Gizmo) EP1~3 on May 1.

PS. got jealous after LA owner making few peckers?

unknown.png

6730920PED worth to go

Last edited by a moderator:
As i get this its just a way for MA to protect them self.
The laws in sweden is a joke on most parts imo, we are not adult enough to handle our own decissions sadly in the laws eyes.
Aperantly we most have a BIG brother that decide for us what we can do with our own money..
I dont blame MA here at all they just have to state this cos of the stupid laws in sweden.
But when u take a overlook on it i have to agree with many other posts here to that wonder what gambling is realy?
Its sad that creativity is being killed like this tho i most say :(

If the loot are not based on luck, i wonder why fapper can get items while healing a hunter. It make no sense to code this thing intentionally...

{saved for later,atm just making observation}:popcorn:

Thank you in advance for your addiction.
Say good bye to EP4 and all recycle(L,Gizmo) EP1~3 on May 1.

PS. got jealous after LA owner making few peckers?

unknown.png

6730920PED worth to go

I craft explosive 3 bp when i need residue .
I dont gamble .
I love it .
Bye

Always same faces that are going to "leave" the game are the ones that cry :D

It dosnt stop me enjoying the game and reporting the stuff i dont like direct to MA and not beign the forum attention dog

As i get this its just a way for MA to protect them self.
The laws in sweden is a joke on most parts imo, we are not adult enough to handle our own decissions sadly in the laws eyes.
Aperantly we most have a BIG brother that decide for us what we can do with our own money..
I dont blame MA here at all they just have to state this cos of the stupid laws in sweden.
But when u take a overlook on it i have to agree with many other posts here to that wonder what gambling is realy?
Its sad that creativity is being killed like this tho i most say :(

Not the reason why laws are as they are when it comes to the changes we seen lately.
It's simply to protect those with gambling addiction, so instead try to aim at those individuals
and help them more, rest of us have to follow this too. As if those with gambling addiction don't
do something else now to get that need satisfied... :rolleyes:

As long as you always get something in return it's not gambling.

Don't blame MA on this.

I'm sorry..I couldn't help my EP4..I mean self..:laugh:

I did wonder why these LA gambling events were being allowed to run, considering EU is not a gambling game.

This announcement kind of makes me feel that there hasn't been a change under the hood afterall. So i guess it's still return based on time, whenever MA decide to repay due loots.

Sure LA's were trying to be creative, I get it. Good luck with your new prize strategies. I guess LA owners could switch any currently earned prize points onto ped per point or something.

Rick

Recently, certain types of participant-organized events in Entropia Universe have become increasingly popular that include a raffle, sweepstakes or other randomized or chance-based component.

Because the marketing of such “raffle” and “sweepstakes” events has become more aggressive over time, and the events have an increasing emphasis on random selection of prize winners, it has become necessary for MindArk to announce and enforce a detailed policy for such events and activities.

Section 8.14 of the Entropia Universe End User License Agreement states:

In accordance with that section of the EULA, the following policy will be in effect and enforced starting on May 1, 2020:

All participant-organized events or activities that include any sort of randomized winner selection and/or prize distribution process or component are prohibited in Entropia Universe.

This policy is important to ensure that MindArk and Entropia Universe remain in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.

If you are uncertain whether an event or activity violates this policy, please open a support case with a detailed description of your proposed event or activity, and the support team will provide guidance. For previously-existing ongoing events that may be in violation of this policy, please contact support for assistance.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Originally Posted Here

So no more monria st patrick's day event ?

Thanks for the clarification,

I guess HSL events are fine because the winner is not selected randomly, only the means to become the winner is random....

Or is it

Last edited:
I understand you wishing to make sure you stay within the law, but your interpretation is incorrect.

This is ridiculous.

All participant-organized events or activities that include any sort of randomized winner selection and/or prize distribution process or component are prohibited in Entropia Universe.
really? then share all loot tables for each mob. i wanna know if i can loot something rare from the current mob and how long the loot wave lasts in time.

really? then share all loot tables for each mob. i wanna know if i can loot something rare from the current mob and how long the loot wave lasts in time.

Mob loot tables are not participant organized. It's all good as long as it only fucks the investors.

They are also trying to go public on their company stock, so they have to get their shit together and this forum presents a lot of potential problems.

Depending on the angle, it could also be seen as one big problem the size of the forum itself.

They might want to lose the database in an unfortunate boating accident. :cool:

This proves that there are no monkeys inside the computer rolling the dice for us. :wtg:

It would be mathematical formulas based on the attributes and skills of the avatars, as well as variables of the professions, planets, creatures, minerals and items; that generate cycles and "luck" within the game.

Cheating according to the EULA 2.7 (& 2.3) really means introducing third-party software to collecct information and analyze these variables and determine the mathematical model assigned by the loot and be able to make predictions about it.

Cheating in my opinion is to use external software to make reverse engineering whose purpose would be predictive engineering. A predictive enginering that allows you to carry more money than you bring to the game (In a sustained way over time). :cool:

Last edited:
Depending on the angle, it could also be seen as one big problem the size of the forum itself.

They might want to lose the database in an unfortunate boating accident. :cool:

Too bad EntropiaPlanets isn't under their control :rolleyes:

So the next VU is gonna remove 80% of the content in game correct?

Gambling and "game of chance" are the same fucking thing.

You can't randomize who loots rare items or receives multipliers, but then tell players they can't organize similar events. Give me a fucking break.

A random number of points (0, 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000, or 5000) is automatically awarded after defeating one of the event instance creatures.

From the mayhem event information. please i would like to know when mayhem will be fix to remove chance base out comes.

guess its time to remove all chance from my gameplay and just dont cycle peds mining, hunting or crafting and just sweat, resell items, work as a healer and invest in deeds. the rest is forbidden now (sweating is a greyzone, as its chance based on how much sweat you receive, similar to a slot machine but the difference is you dont need to put coins into it. so greyzone.)

edit: healing is a greyzone too, as you are receiving loot thanks to the 2.0 update. but its ok as long as your input is covered from the hunter.

Mob loot tables are not participant organized. It's all good as long as it only fucks the investors.

As long as planets and moon owners are considered participants it IS organized by participants...

Back