Official Policy Regarding Participant-Organized Events

The foundation of this game is gambling, or so we think. This makes no sense. :eyecrazy:

Mob loot tables are not participant organized. It's all good as long as it only fucks the investors.

As long as planets and moon owners are considered participants it IS organized by participants...

Remember what Neverdie once stated...
19. Once and for all who determines items that drop in RT/NI loot is it MA or NDS (For example if you wanted to add A-3 punisher MKII to drop from Forum trolls is it you guys or MA who would add this)

We determine which Mobs drop which items, that is essential for game design, we don’t control how or when, so we can’t predict when something will drop

While thinking on that, think on what Rafael said (CEO of a studio that was in the process of creating a planet at one point in time that never actually made it in game)
“Our employees are playing (and some have played for a long time) in Entropia Universe. We believe it’s important for any planet partner to do so, to check and understand other planets and players’

so yes, participants are PP avatars and they DO control the loot tables somewhere.

Last edited:
loot is deterministic
its not random
so when u shoot a mob, decay is counted
the return then goes thru an equation,
if this player deposited money, he gets better loot,
he he shoot and lose alot he gets better loot
sounds like a loot pool to me

its its random via a RNG, then MA is fked, bcos thats gambling...

who determines the loot of a player in hunting minign and crafting?
its cannot be a RNG becos thats gambling,
so it must be handpick by the machine
what factors factor into the handpicking?
decay ? cost ? deposits ?
remember ABSOLUTELY ZERO RNG. cause it not a game of chance...

so then why crafting day in day out and someone gets the hof ?
is it determined by , player A deposits = player B wins.
player B deposit - Player C win. if so
i need to deposit less. cos i wont win by depositing more.

how does the crafting machine determines a success ? skill based ? without RNG ? if there is no chance, why am i failling so much on full condition ? what detemines the sucess rate in full condition , again no RNG because RNG is chance , and chance is gambling..

any one got answers to this ?

if its not RNG any more, what constitutes fairness ?
how does one get more 10k hofs in a day + ath then another few 10ks hofs
some times loot seems extremely unfair

Last edited:
loot is deterministic
how does the crafting machine determines a success ? skill based ? without RNG ? if there is no chance, why am i failling so much on full condition ? what detemines the sucess rate in full condition , again no RNG because RNG is chance , and chance is gambling..

any one got answers to this ?

Had exactly the same on crafting failling for months before i hit 66k. Id assume theirs a pecking order in payback but ofc completely loot theory. I still think personally and ma wont like this they work out tt returns and add it, that way in theory their isn't really a personal loot pool and gets around the whole rng thing in loot 2.0.

Its not about the normal game. It is about events.
Why is there a difference when the event with a price is held by MA or a player?

Mayhem is like: max DPS and mulitple runs for the highes chance to get enough of the random 5k points. So its not totaly gambling, you can adjust your playstyle to fit it better. But that is the same for events like Ms. Puddings:
Score more globals to get better chance for the random price.

I can understand the position MA has here in reference to gambling restrictions in general. But I don't see why it is a different rule for MA + planet partners as it is for player events...

Reactions: San
implying that gambling and games of chance are two entirely distinct and separate things, in addition to this game being legal in the EU, implicitly means there is a function of the loot system where greater than 100% average TT returns can be achieved LONG TERM - otherwise there's no fucking way the EU wouldn't shut this shit down....

Personally, I believe filthy casuals like myself are just filling the pool for EP/recycle BP gamblers to get kickbacks.

Back