Help: Pro hunters pls help

Sw4g MaSt3r

Guardian
Society
Synergen
Sw4g MaSt3r
Ok, so lets start off with what I am hoping to get from this post. I am looking for some insight into what it's like to play Entropia at a higher level and what is realistically passable for me.
I am looking for a pro player and when I say pro player I mean someone that takes game serious and hunts at a high level and most importantly does not lose thousands of $$$ every week. Not looking for or expecting someone to just come tell me the way to greatness just a helping hand on what to expect when I take the jump from 200-800 HP mob grinding to actually playing at my level. So can some of you nice people here help me out?

there are no pro players in this game. cos pro players would indicate that there is some kind of skill involved. its not though. the only thing that makes you a "pro" in this game is a huge credit card. at least when you are looking at hunting.id estimate that every "pro" hunter has spend at least 50k USD in this game

There was a post by messi in the last week or two you should read.
No one is going to tell you how to succeed, but you can with a tremendous amount of obsession, study, common sense, mathematics, and commitment. Very few people are willing to combine all of those for a video game.

there are no pro players in this game. cos pro players would indicate that there is some kind of skill involved. its not though. the only thing that makes you a "pro" in this game is a huge credit card. at least when you are looking at hunting.id estimate that every "pro" hunter has spend at least 50k USD in this game

yeah i know it takes alot of money to be high level player and there is alot more to it that a huge credit card :loco:

There was a post by messi in the last week or two you should read.
No one is going to tell you how to succeed, but you can with a tremendous amount of obsession, study, common sense, mathematics, and commitment. Very few people are willing to combine all of those for a video game.

yes defo will look for this as Messi is like a god to me lmao and yes, I totally understand that no one is just going to tell me. I have combined obsession, study and the others, but on a low scale, but this was back in loot system and tbh I can still hunt with good returns in the current state as I do track or used to track until a few months back pretty much every aspect of my hunting and chasing the mu. ATM I can hunt at this level care free as my depo rate well surpass any loot swings I take so I stopped tracking and ATM I'm just hunting for pure pleasure.

Im not sure what awaits me at higher levels but atm i fear that the levels to hunt for brake even or even profit are total nub level to super entropia master level and everything inbetween is a ped drain garbage mu mobs

What I got from Messi's recent post was that since loot 2.0, if you're not participating in Mayhem Events, you are giving up making a profit in this game...

Yes it requires an investment but the pay-off is pretty substantial as well so well worth it.

MindArk wants to distance themselves from the rhetoric that Entropia is a gambling game, but the reality is that everything you do in Entropia is a gamble. The smart people place bets where there's an increased probability of winning and when you do Mayhem, you are accessing 2 loot pools (sort of), you have the regular loot pool so there's a chance of having some nice HoFs in there and coming out of it with a profit, and there's also the points system and if you get some 5k points you could end up with a placement token and be able to get one of those very expensive unlimited guns from the Mayhem trader, many of which are worth tens of thousands of ped.

In between Mayhem events it's all about study and positioning yourself to be a strong competitor, either by acquiring the proper equipment or working on side skills.

Good luck,

Legends

Ok, so lets start off with what I am hoping to get from this post. I am looking for some insight into what it's like to play Entropia at a higher level and what is realistically passable for me.
I am looking for a pro player and when I say pro player I mean someone that takes game serious and hunts at a high level and most importantly does not lose thousands of $$$ every week. Not looking for or expecting someone to just come tell me the way to greatness just a helping hand on what to expect when I take the jump from 200-800 HP mob grinding to actually playing at my level. So can some of you nice people here help me out?

Buy fen or high dpp gun, Find a few select mobs with mu,hit them morning or evening,rinse and repeat.

Not a pro hunter but your see waves and notice their is caps on stuff, others will call this loot theory whatever its what i see with my lr-40 fen gun so. Grinding non stop doesn't always pay off either.

Like to add also loot composition for the hp range your looking at is different to what pro hunters get in terms of drops like esi. I am willing to bet they get alot more esi drops etc over 100k ped on 3000+hp mob then you would on 800hp mob. More risk more reward so for you hp range focus on the core materials which last i checked decent mu was on bots through handgrips,heat sinks etc. Their few other mobs but tbh not good in terms of some drop tests i did.

Last edited:
just delved into messi's story and woaw masive respect and thats just the motivation i needed man. I feel im doing things correct and just need to keep focus on my goals and not be so scared to take it to the next level for me on my personal journy. I have got to level 40 and chipped out 2 times before as i was mis lead by players tell me its a money pit and i just kept losing but this being my 3rd time round and just playing solo grinding, reading, studying, dreaming and doing my own R&D Im sure I can survive.

I cycle 3000-4000 PED in ammo a day every single day of the week. I'd be happy to share any specifics you want to know. I was a lower level for a long time. I took a multi year break and decided to come back with a vengeance. I bought a ton of high level equipment and now hunt nothing but large mobs, levi, prot, brood, feffox, that kind of thing.

I wouldn't call myself a pro but I average 40 globals a week and seem to be in the right place at the right time a lot. I have my theories as to why that is.

Again though, if you have specific things you'd like answers on I am happy to help but nobody wants to hear my (PE) life story.

I cycle 3000-4000 PED in ammo a day every single day of the week. I'd be happy to share any specifics you want to know. I was a lower level for a long time. I took a multi year break and decided to come back with a vengeance. I bought a ton of high level equipment and now hunt nothing but large mobs, levi, prot, brood, feffox, that kind of thing.

I wouldn't call myself a pro but I average 40 globals a week and seem to be in the right place at the right time a lot. I have my theories as to why that is.

Again though, if you have specific things you'd like answers on I am happy to help but nobody wants to hear my (PE) life story.

Hello there,
Why not?Every PE story is a good story and worth to read it,just people doesnt like bullsh**ing or lies.
I would read it 1st.Every advice u can get from stories like those are good ones even if there is something bad,still u can use it for not doing the same.
You should try it :D

While I wouldn't consider myself a "pro player" my cycle rate is relatively high and I do use the best gear ingame.

I will say that no matter what level you play or what your gear is, you have to be ready to lose thousands of PED in a week. Some weeks are just bad. For example I lost 3K PED just yesterday. But how much PED you lose in a short period of time is not a straight indication of what your long term returns will look like. It does even out in the long term.

There are plenty of resources available here on the forum to give you some insight into what it looks like long term. Specifically look at the logs of high level players who share them. No matter what you do, the basic fundamentals of bankroll management, minimizing markup out, and maximizing markup in are essential for sustainable play at the high level.

Best of luck.

Hello there,
Why not?Every PE story is a good story and worth to read it,just people doesnt like bullsh**ing or lies.
I would read it 1st.Every advice u can get from stories like those are good ones even if there is something bad,still u can use it for not doing the same.
You should try it :D

the reason I don't publicly log is really that it kind of turns EU into a job. I feel like if people want information about what I am doing of how I do it, they can come to me directly. If there was some way to have an auto logging tool I'd do it but tracking everything I do to the pec just seems like a pain in the rear end. :laugh:

Back