Selling: Arson 4 FEN + BP-70 Perfected Tier 2.99!!

MeiGDLing

Guardian
Without going into too much detail due to the rl circumstances ive had to take a much more hands on approach in regards to my work meaning i went from having infinite free time to grind to close to none. So if someone is interested in one of the best combos ingame I offer it for sale as a set (and only a set), and I can put the ped into deeds or rl expenses until i can buy a similar setup when the dust settles.

Little info on items
Arson 4 fen: Great tagger with the pistol, great way to skill MF (force merge/mf harmony etc easy, intuition becomes realistic) without committing to the mf profession, works great with crit and life steal, works great with enhancers (lose maximum 2-3 a day of 15 hour hunting) Great way to add damage to your setup without sacrificing efficiency or dpp.

BP 70 perfected also tier 2.99 one of the best guns in game, in terms of efficiency dpp and dps, SIB starts at only level 60 which is nuts, pretty customizable to your playstyle (different amp and enhancer combos have various different pro/cons depending what youre into, adjusted evil and/or dante can be sold with gun) Perfect setup for all occasions from events to day to day grind to anything else.

Price for set is 104k ped firm. Peds/deeds at current market mostly all im interested in, could maybe take some mining items in trade (xmas 2016/ul amp 1-3/terramaster 3 goldrush/f-106) as part of trade. Can also include my other gear in the sale (halloween 2019+perf ares/adj resto/mod 2350/full eon F tier 1set) IF youre looking to go 0-hero but none of those are for sale seperately and honestly i prefer not to do that as I am not quitting just dont like seeing money sitting afk in my inventory rather put it too work :laugh:.

Keep thread clean best way to inquire is via pm here as i am not ingame as much atm.

Last edited:
:yup::yup::yup::yup::yup: several people have asked about breaking up the set which im not really interested in doing, if you want just the pistol 80k is the price (also firm) , arson chip isnt sold seperately at least not before the pistol. But They work so well together i would really not reccomend splitting them.

Gun is sadly sold, will put some of my other gear on auction for this week as im unlikely to have any time for forum or game so check that out and will make a new thread later with what remains. This one can be closed :)

Back