How do you create a mining bot?

Status

bigdaddy trim

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
bigdaddy longhairedlover trim
I was not sure where to post this in the mining section or tool section, but as this section already has a couple of bot threads already. As it's obvious in the https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?315051-Let-Get-Real-Clear-on-Cheaters-Botters-and-How-to-Fight-Them. You are now allowed to use bots in-game, as I am not a computer programmer, live in my mum's basement or own a coffee shop. I was wondering how do you go about creating a mining bot? Say for example I want carpet bomb a dome in hell. Is it possible to mine the area without overlapping? How do overcome opticals in the path like Piller or rocks? If you can be AFK sweating, crafting, healing, and now hunting, why not mining too?:confused::scratch2:

I was not sure where to post this in the mining section or tool section, but as this section already has a couple of bot threads already. As it's obvious in the https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?315051-Let-Get-Real-Clear-on-Cheaters-Botters-and-How-to-Fight-Them. You are now allowed to use bots in-game, as I am not a computer programmer, live in my mum's basement or own a coffee shop. I was wondering how do you go about creating a mining bot? Say for example I want carpet bomb a dome in hell. Is it possible to mine the area without overlapping? How do overcome opticals in the path like Piller or rocks? If you can be AFK sweating, crafting, healing, and now hunting, why not mining too?:confused::scratch2:

there is a few miner bots around... ask them

Any mining bots would easy be spotted because they would use macros. To program one to do like your saying would be highly complex to have its own ai not impossible but would be against the tou as it would interfere with the client in some form.

The people in question who might be bots are using some form of a macro which is repeated steps like f key whatever and normally can be hard to distinguish from a real person using the f key etc.

there is a few miner bots around... ask them

I don't know any mining bots in-game, but there seems to be plenty of players on the forum who uses them. So i thought i ask here.

If you believe another participant is violating the EULA, please send a support case about it.

2.11 - Entropia Universe Terms of Use/EULA Violation

Status
Back