Selling: Apocalypse, Aegis and Arcticus armor SET for sale.

To the top, get one of this amazing sets!

Sorry for the double post, i have made a new post for the other item

Last edited:
Bump!! amazing armor!

:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2: bring the apocalypsis while you hunt some good mobs!

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bump!! Perfect For mayhem:yay::yay:

can some1 plz ask darlas for a Aegis F set so he can do screen shots of that too :D ?

BUMP HAve to Restock Apoca F on the shop, going to restock it in 2h

To the top, shop restocked with another M and F set :):lolup:

juppp bumpppp in stock on medusa shop or contact me

BUMP armors in stock in the medusa shop

bumpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

yuptothetopyup!

bumpppppppppppppppppp

çBump guys!

Bump, im in the game again and i still selling this sets under orders :)

to the top in this sad day.

To the top 111 xD

Hi , Are you only doing full sets, I would like a couple of pieces only, gloves and foot, the ones I have i bought not at full TT whereas the rest of my set is full TT. I consider this Peacock armour and only really use it on large boss mobs because I think it looks cool

This armors will be gone for ever in aprox 100 click each part... so maybe 40 more sets and no more of them.

I'd call it a free bump but it just got one, I'm curious how you "know" this is gone forever after these clicks go away?

Hi , Are you only doing full sets, I would like a couple of pieces only, gloves and foot, the ones I have i bought not at full TT whereas the rest of my set is full TT. I consider this Peacock armour and only really use it on large boss mobs because I think it looks cool

Sure if you need only one part just PM me with what you need ^^

I'd call it a free bump but it just got one, I'm curious how you "know" this is gone forever after these clicks go away?

The bps arent dropping and the other players that have some clicks to do some sets are kepping them for itself, and with other players there are 2 or 3 not a crazy number of people.

I sent you a friend request, I need a set of male apocalypse gloves

Free Bump for this

Back