Server Downtime for Patch

Huuuuuuuge

I'm pretty sure this one will fix everything. Eeeeeeeeeeeverything.

Small sizes might not mean anything bad as we only get incremental updates. Therefore, new stuff are huge downloads and small downloads might contain some delete-statements. This update contains a bunch of delete-bug-statements.

Eeeeeeeeeeeverything...

I'm pretty sure this one will fix everything. Eeeeeeeeeeeverything.

Small sizes might not mean anything bad as we only get incremental updates. Therefore, new stuff are huge downloads and small downloads might contain some delete-statements. This update contains a bunch of delete-bug-statements.

Eeeeeeeeeeeverything...

ahhh... you mean they finally squashed out every typo ? :D

Fingers crossed they fixed merge all for heavens sake. Just had to manualy stack over 1500 items after opening boxes.

I KNEW MY Loot was bad!! Bring on that sweet sweet Kilobytes!

I KNEW MY Loot was bad!! Bring on that sweet sweet Kilobytes!

cad-20031121-f5b89.x44380.jpg

https://cad-comic.com/comic/no-bandwidth-for-you/

Estimated download size for this patch is approximately 487 kB.

You forgot to count the client patch. :cool:

3170.jpg

(the content patch was indeed 400-something kB, downloaded too fast to read even)

it has been 6 months now with broken tier increase system, like, how much longer must we wait?
plus its a known bug from day 1.. i just dont understand why it's taking this long? no one cares? :(

it has been 6 months now with broken tier increase system, like, how much longer must we wait?
plus its a known bug from day 1.. i just dont understand why it's taking this long? no one cares? :(

Obviously it's not of importance to mindark
Thank f**k I didn't hold my breath

Back