Hello from MindArk's new Community Relations Manager!

Big WELCOME!!!

Hope you do well in this game we love so much!!! Any difference you make I'm sure will be a good one! :)

Welcome! I hope we hear from you on a regular basis. The community have many questions which deserve an answer on a number of things.

A big welcome to the new Community Manager! :yay:

May I suggest a scheduled AMA either on pcf or Discord as a way of establishing your roots in the community and highlighting where current community pressure points sit? Just my :twocents:.

Good luck in the new role! :)

Hello "My Antonsson" and Welcome.

Hope everything is going well for you and your new coworkers during covid 19...

Welcome My ! :yay:

A nice introduction and lots of welcomes, then silence since day one. Please don't let 'My Mindark' mean just that, because to date every previous attempt at communications also seems to have been a series of one-off initiatives that faded away.

It is now 2 months since you told us of your wish to communicate.... sigh :rolleyes:

even just a short post to say what you are doing to learn about EU and get an understanding of the game and player perspectives, maybe your plans for the when and how of REGULAR communications.

Regular (Adjective)
1. recurring at uniform intervals. i.e. "a regular monthly check"
synonyms:
even · consistent · constant · systematic ·
2. used, done, or happening on a habitual basis; usual.
synonyms:
customary · habitual · routine · daily · common

Thank you for the nice welcome and support. Stay safe!

We are all safely glued to our chairs and screens and await the things to come ;)

We are all safely glued to our chairs and screens and await the things to come ;)

Maybe Hope is a lynch/kingpin of their psychological operations department. I notice MA got the Love/Hate thing down pat. Is making promises then breaking them, or torturing us with anticipation then letting us down hard another an MKUltra product? Is it all dopamine? Or is it hormones, too. You know they got sounds going with hypnotic pulses and repetitive actions. Obvious MK. They got everything a gambler could ask for except actual gambling? Mhmm.

Emotional investment on our part is the key they should be exploiting. It makes me so mad (LOL seriously) that they can't let us build our own prison better. If we had access to the application programmers interface (API) we could make this Entropia Universe fantastic. But noo, wouldn't want the minions to find out they are actually powerful programmers and contributing members with value and ability to help make Entropia Universe great again.

I got an idea!! Maybe just pacify them a little. Talk to them more often and keep them from going crazy and inventing silly mind control conspiracy theories!!

While Ludvig will continue to handle the day-to-day community feedback and communication on PlanetCalypsoForum, I will be focused on keeping you updated on MindArk as a company, its current and future plans, and profiles of our team members (more exciting news on that front coming soon™!).

-----------

Community Relations Manager

I do not handle support issues and will generally not answer forum private messages.

So the "community relations" role won't handle the community relations? I was really hoping the role would have a daily community relations focus (call me crazy :scratch2:), but it sounds like a nametag has been attached to Bertha Bot. One-way company updates, yay! Are we confusing community relations with public relations?

And lets be honest, Ludvig's style of "day-to-day community feedback and communication" is more of a sporadic week-to-week random post... (33 posts in 2020, 10 of which were just generic forum rules posts)

Super.

Last edited:
And lets be honest, Ludvig's style of "day-to-day community feedback and communication" is more of a sporadic week-to-week random post... (33 posts in 2020, 10 of which were just generic forum rules posts)

Super.
Very well spotted. I must have missed that wonderful combination of "timeframe + activity" - "day-to-day community feedback and communication", pfft! I think I sigh here more than anywhere else... and the competition is tough when it comes to sighs, sigh!

Wonder if either My or Ludvig pay any attention over on Entropiaplanets? McCormick's having a heyday bumping old threads that primarily are criticism of Mindark's and the Planet Partner's bubbling past.... Instead of sticking head in the sand on topics like that how about we have some community relations people actually try to address the history (and each of the many topics on it) and how it impacts the present and what's going to be done about the future?... otherwise, well... what's the point of community relations at all?... We don't need fancy new VU notes just spoken by someone.

I wish there were a better time for me to introduce myself than while many of you are dealing with the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic.
MindArk

Are we including the severe lag / server capacity issues here?
Welcome to the team new guy.

- VH

Are we including the severe lag / server capacity issues here?
Welcome to the team new guy.

- VH

I think the community manager has left already. That was a short run!

Who's up next?............ :laugh:

I think the community manager has left already. That was a short run!

Who's up next?............ :laugh:

I must have missed something. What makes you think they left? was there an announcement or something? :scratch2:

I must have missed something. What makes you think they left? was there an announcement or something? :scratch2:

No announcement, just the community manager seems to have said 'Hi' and then disappeared. No mention of AMA or any comments about any of the issues such as lag etc, so I presume has left already. :dunno:

No announcement, just the community manager seems to have said 'Hi' and then disappeared. No mention of AMA or any comments about any of the issues such as lag etc, so I presume has left already. :dunno:

Let's be fair, there are 6 (six) posts of My :laugh:

Wasn't there someone who posted less than that before quitting?

first sign of any legitimate issue and the CM runs away. It's becoming increasingly difficult to take MA seriously.

Wonder if either My or Ludvig pay any attention over on Entropiaplanets? McCormick's having a heyday bumping old threads that primarily are criticism of Mindark's and the Planet Partner's bubbling past.... Instead of sticking head in the sand on topics like that how about we have some community relations people actually try to address the history (and each of the many topics on it) and how it impacts the present and what's going to be done about the future?... otherwise, well... what's the point of community relations at all?... We don't need fancy new VU notes just spoken by someone.

He got out again? Put him back in the restraints!

Okay time for work?

So its halfway thru the Month now and the only communication from you apart from the OP was a Thank you...

When WHEN will this be happening???

While Ludvig will continue to handle the day-to-day community feedback and communication on PlanetCalypsoForum, I will be focused on keeping you updated on MindArk as a company, its current and future plans, and profiles of our team members (more exciting news on that front coming soon™!).

and "soon™" will not count!

unknown.png

Expectations have been met so far :proof:

My, oh my. What happened to MY?

I think this old cynical and jaded comunity has made whoever this person is say ".. Nah.. Not for me" and then proceeded to run for the hills :laugh:

Back