Hello from MindArk's new Community Relations Manager!

Welcome My, looking forward to a new age of communication which goes both ways ;)

oh_my.gif

Firstly, congratulations on landing a job at MA , My . Wish you all the best and looking forward to your updates.

Wellcome to the comunity My i wish u good luck and hope to se more comunication now :wise:

Oh my!
Welcome! :yay:

I hope it works out this time.

Is this a reference to "Lilla My"?

Pleasure to meet you, looking forward to fruitful dialogues.

Cheers!

Welcome and gl with ur new job!

#LOL

Another one.

Well, we are not beats, so, welcome.

Welcome

Have you ever played EU before?

Toss my salad!!

Welcome !
Are you an EU player or u just discovered it ?

Welcome and good luck.

Welcome!
I saw this thread a few hours ago and decided to bite my tongue. It is very nice to see the community greet you warmly. If you notice any irony in the things people write, it is because we have grown an inpenetrable forest of irony here over the years. There is enough for fireside stories until the end of days.

If you have no previous knowledge of this universe, I really don't know what to start you with, but trust me, when you write "My role will be to provide the community with insights into MindArk as a company", some people here will be ROFL (rolling on the floor laughing). It's not exactly insights we need, but ok, I guess a marriage councillor needs to learn those same insights before they can begin to really get down to what matters.

You've already had the helpful hint not to use words such as 'soon', unless with a great deal of caution. I notice that you wrote "coming soon™!". Was that ™! a nudge and a wink to us that you have already gained some insights?
My suggestion would be caution with the word 'exciting', but hey, I don't know what profile delights you have in mind.

We will be counting... either counting on you, or counting the number of posts you get up to. If you can come back at us with some irony, that might be the best inside insight we've had in a long time!

Welcome! I'm very excited to hear about this.
You have very to little of any shoes to fill!

Welcome My and good luck! :)

Welcome MY! Pleasure to have fresh blood :)

Welcome :)

The cynic in me worries that this may be your only post, but I really hope you prove it wrong and are here to truly communicate with the community both regularly and for a long time :)

Buckle on your armour.. I suspect you'll need more than a thick skin as can get rough round here :rolleyes:

Velkommen .

Welcome

Maybe some background to the game would be a good start.

Hello My. Welcome to Mindark, and our forum.

Lycka till!

Welcome
Welcome
Welcome

Precisely! (hope the VU tmw fix the fail msg and lag!)

It seems that the family Antonsson is a big one, 3 if not more working for MA! Welcome I guess. You now part of the family. :laugh:

Welcome to the community My! :)

Hope your stay here will be a good one!

Freddie

Back