Hello from MindArk's new Community Relations Manager!

My|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
Admin
MindArk Official
Hello Entropians!

I wish there were a better time for me to introduce myself than while many of you are dealing with the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic. I hope that during these difficult times you are all doing well.

My name is My Antonsson and I have recently been hired as Community Relations Manager for MindArk. My role will be to provide the community with insights into MindArk as a company, and help to improve communication.

While Ludvig will continue to handle the day-to-day community feedback and communication on PlanetCalypsoForum, I will be focused on keeping you updated on MindArk as a company, its current and future plans, and profiles of our team members (more exciting news on that front coming soon™!).

I look forward to getting to know the unique Entropia Universe community, and I hope you have a splendid day!

My Antonsson

Community Relations Manager
MindArk

welcome. Good luck!

Welcome :)

I hope you do a good job! Many have failed before you. I really hope you succeed improving the communication!!!

And please be careful with the words "soon" and/or "shortly". It gets thrown at us alot to shut us up :laugh:

03-18-2020 - Just like the new community manager will introduce herself to us all "shortly".

02-27-2020 - The devs are working on a complete overhaul of the item tier gain probability formula, which will be released in a patch shortly after the upcoming VU.

Last edited:
Welcome :)

Good luck!

Welcome!need 10 charcters

I will be focused on keeping you updated on MindArk as a company, its current and future plans, and profiles of our team members (more exciting news on that front coming soon™!).

That sounds interesting. I'm looking forward to more news. When can we expect updates on this?

Welcome,

We're very glad you're here. It's good to see MA act after stating they want to be more transparent.
The fact that you write "soon™" gives me more confidense :D

Welcome to PCF!

Enjoy your stay until your first RL secret is found :D :yay::yay:

And please be careful with the words "soon" and/or "shortly". It gets thrown at us alot to shut us up :laugh:

03-18-2020 - Just like the new community manager will introduce herself to us all "shortly".

It was 1 month to verifying my registry, seems it was 1 month for an official too, the system is fair and equal, i like it.

Thank you for introducing yourself! I look forward with hope for increased communication between MindArk and the community.

Welcome :) We have been waiting you years atleast :wtg:

Hello My! :clap:

Very nice meeting you, you should know we're a dedicated bunch! You'll be dealing with a very passionate community here, I guess that's what helps make EU so special.

I will eagerly await your exciting news to come ;)

Best of luck in your new position, and hope to hear from you as often as possible

Welcome!!!

Last edited:
Hello

Here's a useful tip: do no promise anything around these forums. People create lists with unfulfilled promises and you will be reminded about them for decades! :D
You didn't get the easiest job, this jungle can be, sometimes, ...ruthless :laugh:

Welcome to the family & hope you have fun!

Welcome.

And we never heard from them again!

Welcome My!

You are most welcome!

This is a addition for the community we hope we can get to stay :)

Welcome, and I wish that your time with MA is successful :)

You brave, brave person! Don't promise and then not deliver, you will not be forgiven by this community. And to be fair we have heard a LOT of 'more transparency, more communication' blah blah :cool:

Either way, good luck.

Rgds

Ace

Hello Entropians!

I wish there were a better time for me to introduce myself than while many of you are dealing with the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic. I hope that during these difficult times you are all doing well.

My name is My Antonsson and I have recently been hired as Community Relations Manager for MindArk. My role will be to provide the community with insights into MindArk as a company, and help to improve communication.

While Ludvig will continue to handle the day-to-day community feedback and communication on PlanetCalypsoForum, I will be focused on keeping you updated on MindArk as a company, its current and future plans, and profiles of our team members (more exciting news on that front coming soon™!).

I look forward to getting to know the unique Entropia Universe community, and I hope you have a splendid day!

My Antonsson

Community Relations Manager
MindArk

Welcome aboard My! It is great having you as part of the team!

Wellcome!!! FIx this laaaaggg.....

Welcome!
I hope ur better than Darkaruki :)

Fix the lag please o_O

Hello!

Looking forward already to the Ask-My-Anything! :laugh:

Back