Question: Has anybody used TransferWise to make deposits?

NevadaJake

Elite
Drake Slade Corbett
Has anybody used TransferWise to make deposits (and/or withdrawals)?

I don't know if my local bank supports international transfers (USA). Does anybody have experience using TransferWise.com to transfer money to/from MindArk?

Here is their link: https://transferwise.com/

Last edited:
I can't imagine it being a problem as long as the credentials line up on both your eu account and transferwise

As a test I have initiated a $100 USD transfer to MindArk using TransferWise. There are some fees. It cost about $4.00 USD to send - which seems higher than the DIBS fee. Hopefully it all goes through!

:beerchug:

My transfer worked.

I started the process yesterday (May 4, 2020) and MindArk applied the PEDs to my PED Card today (May 5, 2020). Below is a screenshot of the transaction from my TransferWise account:

transferwisesuccessfultransfer.jpg

:wtg:

I have had a couple questions regarding this experience.

I am in the USA so my TransferWise account did not automatically include the ability to send USD to USD to recipients outside the USA. I contacted the TransferWise support team and they enabled that feature.

I have also been asked about the amount of money depositied and if it must equal exactly the amount that the one-time deposit code generated by MindArk is for. In my experience, the answer is No. I had a one-time use code for $100 USD, but my deposit equaled $100.30 USD and MindArk gave me every PED I paid for.

Back