Ask My Anything!

Status

theProphet

Prowler
Prophet the Prophet from Planet Zen
Now after your warm welcome, i think it's a good time to read up about our current thoughts and issues, i think we got one or two. ;)

You don't have to answer of course, especially not anytime soon™, no problem.

Please keep this thread as clean and tidy as possible, so we don't scare My away again, but feel free to add ANYTHING you feel the need to...

Ask My Anything, Round one ... Reply!!!

:dunce:

I'll try to start with an easy one, that has been asked on the welcome thread already.

How advanced is your knowledge about EU as this kind of abstract concept (intelectual property!), about EU as micro-economy, EU from our huble participant/stakeholder point of view, and in the very end, in Mindark as company?

Maybe also a second easy one, why should anything be any different this time?
(community management & improved communication i mean...)

:rolleyes:

Jeez, it's her first day. At least let her get settled in her new office before an AMA. :laugh:

Jeez, it's her first day. At least let her get settled in her new office before an AMA. :laugh:

Her first day? So you know it's a female we are dealing with :) Interesting how some people know who the new dude in the block is and some just don't :laugh:

Conspiracies amirite?! :D

Her first day? So you know it's a female we are dealing with :) Interesting how some people know who the new dude in the block is and some just don't :laugh:

She is not difficult to find, and they did say she in the other post :)

But I agree, lets let her settle and do the updates she was planning before we ama!

She is not difficult to find, and they did say she in the other post :)

But I agree, lets let her settle and do the updates she was planning before we ama!

I just skimmed through and saw nothing :p Must be blind.

She already used the "soon" remark so... :banana::banana::banana:

Reactions: das

i never asked for updates, and not even an answer, but sure, everyone is free to keep thoughts and issues until then. maybe i'll do the same! (jk)

Paranoia more like.:silly2: Simple deduction mate. "My" is a common female name in Sweden.
There's a very small chance she is a male though so in theory I could be wrong, since there's only 22 males in Sweden named My. There is however 10 111 females named My. :ahh:

I never knew My was a name, not alone a female name. Welcome. My.

Paranoia more like.:silly2: Simple deduction mate. "My" is a common female name in Sweden.
There's a very small chance she is a male though so in theory I could be wrong, since there's only 22 males in Sweden named My. There is however 10 111 females named My. :ahh:

Lol at Paranoia, with the amount of roleplayers in this game, you still think that? You haven't been using voice comms for a while I supose :p

<--- Portuguese, not Swedish... 0 Females in Portugal named My, 0 males in Portugal named My! Get some real names up there jeez!

Oh my My...

My My :D

An AMA (Ask Me Anything) is traditionally initiated by the person who will answer the questions, not by someone who decides they should do so.

If My or any of the other MindArk officials wish to conduct an AMA, they will inform the community. Until then it is not appropriate to begin posing questions.

:locked:

Reactions: das
Status
Back