Gold Pack, doubt.

Ninu

Young
Society
HE
Plus Humanoid Interface
Hello everyone.

Today I just bought the "Gold Pack".
I had read that the package offered extra customization options, when creating the character.

However, I don't see anything new in it.

When I created my character, I noticed that it had the same options as before acquiring it.
Could someone guide me?

Thank you.

i hope you didnt leave the creating area yet cos it takes some time after purchase. a few hours maybe. but if you leave you cant do the creation again. you would have to ask support in a ticket to get there again

i hope you didnt leave the creating area yet cos it takes some time after purchase. a few hours maybe. but if you leave you cant do the creation again. you would have to ask support in a ticket to get there again

No, I still don't create the character. I figured it might take a while...

I just sent a ticket asking.

Thank you (!).

When you customize the avatar without the benefit of a starter pack, all those sliders are limited to the central 50% of their width, preventing you from choosing the fringe variation (like rich black or white for hair, for example).

When you customize the avatar without the benefit of a starter pack, all those sliders are limited to the central 50% of their width, preventing you from choosing the fringe variation (like rich black or white for hair, for example).

Oh, ty, i understand.

A question; do you know how many hairs are unlocked with the Gold Pack?
Why, there are so few to choose from.

Thank you.

A question; do you know how many hairs are unlocked with the Gold Pack?

There are 35 hair styles in game for each sex, I guess they all should be available with the unlock.

just be aware if you mess it up there are body sculptors and hair dressers in game, but beware, that will likely cost you and they may not have full skill to fix any mess ups... so do it right the first time.

There has been twice in history when Mindark let everyone redo the character creation... it's not likely to ever happen a third time.

I didn't know this was even a thing. :ahh:

Thank You for saying.

* Also Just to mention that we need some new hairdo styles and beauty updates and skills as well

extra customization options

I think this means the following:
When you are in game, you can only customize the looks of your avatar, according to your own, or to your beautician's skill level. Meaning that when you are not skilled, you have like 7 hairstyles to choose from ?

While when you pay for it by using the gold pack, most, if not all styles are available.

Thank you very much for all the responses.

I contacted MA and they let me change my character a second time.
But this time, if you had all the options enabled.

It would be great if everyone was given an opportunity to change their characters too.

Bye-bye and thanks.

Back