Entropia Universe 17.1.2 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Fixes
  • Fixed an issue causing incorrect market history for unlimited blueprints.
  • Fixed an issue causing incorrect quantities to be displayed in the auction for unlimited blueprints.
  • Fixed an issue causing Quality Rating to interfere with auction orders for unlimited blueprints.

Improvements
  • Server optimization for mission handling
  • Server optimization for item weight calculation

Known Issues
  • Auction offers for unlimited blueprints created before Release 17.1.2 will still display quality rating as quantity.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Fixes
  • Fixed an issue causing incorrect market history for unlimited blueprints.
  • Fixed an issue causing incorrect quantities to be displayed in the auction for unlimited blueprints.
  • Fixed an issue causing Quality Rating to interfere with auction orders for unlimited blueprints.

Thank you !

:yay:

No Mention of the appalling lag issues we have been experiencing since the VU before last unless the stabalisation comment refers to this.

MA please fix the lag - and please dont tell us it is our side, no one believes this

Latencyis back with a vengance, but i think my merge all stax is working again

I haven't noticed any bad lag yet.. the entire internet is shit latly so its very hard to pinpoint the issue. but the optimizations are exciting and might help. depending on how they were implemented it could save even as much as 10% of the traffic flow which might help :)

are there any planet content release notes?

Nothing at Planet cyrene it seems

Fixing stuff always good, ty

At least we have a community manager now to answer our questions. :D

Nah, 711 is the forum owner and he has "inside info" :laugh: Nice of him to reply! :)

lag spikes of 30 seconds & a soc chat that doesn't work..
nice VU

Nah, 711 is the forum owner and he has "inside info" :laugh: Nice of him to reply! :)

Indeed, BerthaBot is my mole on the inside:

On Tuesday 2020-05-05 at 08:00 UTC, the Entropia Universe servers will be taken offline for a PATCH to release 17.1.2.

(BTW, MindArk is the owner of PCF, I just administrate it)

lag spikes of 30 seconds & a soc chat that doesn't work..
nice VU

The society chat not working is always like that after one VU, you need to relog to make it work again.

About the lag spikes... There was one Merry Mayhem in 2018 the game freeze for like 30 seconds every 10 minutes or so. It was keep like that for more than 6 months. But on that time they didn't blame it on Corona pandemic.

It's a server problem or some kind of loop in software. And it sucks playing a real money game where game freeze and you have insane lag spikes constantly.

Still waiting for the tiering to be fixed as promised for a VU.

Video vu. Written vu all the same imo

Empty promises

Still waiting for the tiering to be fixed as promised for a VU.

Video vu. Written vu all the same imo

Empty promises

Next patch and that should be soon since they released a video of an interview about that soon
MA is/was also struggling with corona problems

Next patch and that should be soon since they released a video of an interview about that soon
MA is/was also struggling with corona problems

i saw the video , no mention on a Definite fix to tiering , only that they were proud with what they did lol

Back