Help: Returning Player weapon advice..

Rothus83

Hatchling
Eliot Gregory Ballade
I just started playing again after 1-2 years away, I cant decide between Laser & BLP, I know laser is better DPP, & BLP is better DPS. I have a set of both weapons in storage, I have tried both out abit & i cant really make up my mind I know laser is better eco then BLP but that kinda doesn't matter to me too much just wanna have fun & able to kill things kinda quickly. So in that regard which will end up killing mobs faster? Laser Hit 18, Laser Dmg 17, & BLP Hit/Dmg 17...

Welcome back :)

Many differents choices possible but it very depends on what you want to hunt... ! If u want to kill mobs very quick, you need the biggest dps you can get. lvl 18 doesn't open very high dps unless u go for a lvl 100 no req weapon.

gl skilling

Welcome back :)

Many differents choices possible but it very depends on what you want to hunt... ! If u want to kill mobs very quick, you need the biggest dps you can get. lvl 18 doesn't open very high dps unless u go for a lvl 100 no req weapon.

gl skilling

So with that in mind then i need to go down BLP since i heard that is better dps..

you have to set a goal. What level of creatures are you aiming for? Do you have a mission in mind (sorry for boring codex lol )
You can kill mobs very quick if it has 100hp and you have a 50dps weapon.

With all the new weapons the dps/efficiency/dpp difference between laser and blp has become very little. If you use L weapon then with the armatrix series the choice is purely a matter of preference. If you are going to invest in good UL sib guns (as you should, because in the long run the markup on L would cost you more) then you need to plan according to the prices/availability of the guns you expect to use in future.

With all the new weapons the dps/efficiency/dpp difference between laser and blp has become very little. If you use L weapon then with the armatrix series the choice is purely a matter of preference. If you are going to invest in good UL sib guns (as you should, because in the long run the markup on L would cost you more) then you need to plan according to the prices/availability of the guns you expect to use in future.

so i need to look for an UL weapon in auction that has sib that i can use right now not gonna be easy since there were not alot of them when i looked..

so i need to look for an UL weapon in auction that has sib that i can use right now not gonna be easy since there were not alot of them when i looked..

Id just pump 100% skill pills and use L instead of UL because you will fly through levels and quickly outgrow your UL gun. Maybe around 30-35 dmg/hit you can consider UL since that'll give you dps to keep you busy until your next UL upgrade. Just my 2 cents

It might be worth having a look at the adjusted mk2 justifier, you can max it at lvl 23 (you should be there very quickly), then keep using it till you feel the need to upgrade.

It is inexpensive for a UL weapon, decent range and you'll also be able to sell it on quickly when you decide to

It might be worth having a look at the adjusted mk2 justifier, you can max it at lvl 23 (you should be there very quickly), then keep using it till you feel the need to upgrade.

It is inexpensive for a UL weapon, decent range and you'll also be able to sell it on quickly when you decide to

What would you say would be the equivalent rifle for BLP?

What would you say would be the equivalent rifle for BLP?

Just use L until you Max spirit mk1 and then you can use that for a long time

Back