As a returning veteran, I would like to thank Mindark and the community for creating this wonderfully weird game

Anselme25

Guardian
Society
RTr
Hello all,

a few days ago I decided to visit my old flame once again. 10 years ago I moved on from Entropia Universe to pursue different paths in my life. The game taught me many valuable lessons in life, in regard to financial responsibility and what it means to be a part of an online community. Entropia has always had among the best communities I have ever come across. I had always had this conviction, and in the last few days I have only come to rediscover my love for my fellow Entropians, the kind and helpful souls that fill this virtual world. This community is unique and simply awesome, I hope Mindark realises this and treats its playerbase with the respect they deserve.

And it is with great delight I find that this game is still full of life. I was uncertain as to the future of Entropia, although I did not spend much time thinking about it in the last 10 years. I had very much moved on. But now that I still see the game pulsing with life, I am happy that Entropia's heart still beats, even after all this time. I suppose any fellow Project Entropia veteran will understand.

My experience over the last few days has been nothing short of extraordinary. I have made taken the liberty of taking some screenshots of the beautiful scenery(I am especially fond of the bloom effects in this game, I have not seen better in any other game). I will share them below.

And meeting my mentor from 14 years ago is a truly magical experience. Surreal indeed.

I would just like to thank the community for still being around. Have a great day.

EDIT:

Here's my gallery of screenshots. I will probably continue to make them, they are fun :)
https://imgur.com/gallery/hIZ1PVt

Last edited:
Welcome back mate. PM sent with some info on what you may have missed.

Last edited:
yay. more old timers around :)

Welcome back!

I'm seeing many old names returning, take it easy and ask for help - an awful lot has changed and you may even be able to get to graduate again!

See you around. :)

Great photos! And, welcome back :)

Hey old timer, I also took a long break from Entropia at some point, not 10 years but still very long, probably 7 years or so. You will find that a lot has changed indeed, and yet it's still the same game in many aspects.

Welcome back :)

Welcome back, good to have you around again :thumbup:

Welcome back :)
We're happy to see you again. :yay:

Welcome back! :)

Is good to see some old faces returning to game! It's like: "hey!!! I remember that name globaling from 8 years ago!" :laugh:

I wished it was for a different reason other than this pandemic. That means after this is all over the players will vanish again. They returned because the world changed not because the game changed.

Still this is great for game, hope MindArk realize the opportunity in their hands.

And Yes! This is probably the best game community ever!!!

Welcome back to our universe! :cool:

Welcome back & Great pics! :yay:

Back