Question: Username changed to toon name please?

• Thread starter Deleted member 55358
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 55358

I would really like my username changed to match my toon name if that's not too much to ask :)

or just Sinner would be fine as well actually :)

Best to send a pm to a forum moderator

Best to send a pm to a forum moderator

I suppose that's an idea too. I looked around and couldn't find a support page etc.

If the posts lists avatar name instead of username that would also work just fine so you know who yur talkin to.

Not to interfere with your request.

But , isn't your avatar name right over there. ► ‎►
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ▼
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ▼
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎▼
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎▼
◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄

Not to interfere with your request.

But , isn't your avatar name right over there. ► ‎►
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ▼
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ▼
◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄

lol yes I know that but elsewhere it shows username.

I would really like my username changed to match my toon name if that's not too much to ask :)

or just Sinner would be fine as well actually :)

Oh, the struggle is real.
. I asked that same question, years ago.

They used to have CFD on profiles and now MA owns it, maybe they have lightened up since then..who knows.

Good Luck :)

Last edited:
when a avatar is banned he usually just makes a new one

when a avatar is banned he usually just makes a new one

its just a small thing but would be nice. and I believe your not allowed to make another one or have more than one etc. SO basically your stuck with the username like a birth certificate. its crazy =p

Sorry, but we have to be consistent with the limitations on username changes outlined in this thread:

PlanetCalypsoForum's policy regarding username changes

The real-cash economy nature of Entropia Universe requires caution when dealing with player/avatar identities, and by extension, their corresponding PlanetCalypsoForum usernames. This is also why PlanetCalypsoForum has a very strict rule limiting members to a single forum account.

The official PlanetCalypsoForum policy regarding forum username changes is as follows:

A request to change your PlanetCalypsoForum username will only be granted if both of the following conditions are met:

• You have fewer than 100 posts
  • You have been a member of the forum for less than 6 months

Beyond those limits, there is a good chance that other PlanetCalypsoForum members have become acquainted with your forum username, and possibly have associated that username with your Entropia Universe avatar name.

This policy is intended to avoid potential abuses (i.e. in the trading forums), and to avoid causing general confusion for other PCF members.

If you find yourself 'stuck' with a PCF username that does not correspond to your Entropia Universe avatar name, a good solution is to include your avatar name in your forum signature, so that other members can more easily make the association.

As you do meet either of those requirements, let alone both, you must stick with your current forum username.

i think you should send him a GDPR request to delete your data then

just kidding, do as you wish ;)

I find myself feeling strongly that there should be some minimum amount of time being a new avatar name after which one's forum name should be able to revert to the name of the new avatar. This interlude should allow the rest of the forum community to get used to the new avatar name (which we have to get used to if we're interacting with them in game anyway). I understand the need for consistent identity but this is way overboard imo.

I find myself feeling strongly that there should be some minimum amount of time being a new avatar name after which one's forum name should be able to revert to the name of the new avatar. This interlude should allow the rest of the forum community to get used to the new avatar name (which we have to get used to if we're interacting with them in game anyway). I understand the need for consistent identity but this is way overboard imo.

I agree its beyond overboard. Its a forum and technically not connected to he game at all. I can set my avatar name to whatever I want and no one could connect it to me ingame unless i want them to so what does it matter?

If the username is that critical to you then you NEED some policy regarding what it NEEDS to be upon creation and make it VERY clear... not leave people stuck with a shit username that your not willing to change for mysterious reasons

I wish these forums were based on our avatar name as well.

I made my forum account before my avatar just to check the game out and determine if it was for me. I had no idea how the naming system worked in-world and I am very bad at coming up with usernames.

:cool:

I wish these forums were based on our avatar name as well.

I made my forum account before my avatar just to check the game out and determine if it was for me. I had no idea how the naming system worked in-world and I am very bad at coming up with usernames.

:cool:

I think you did quite well with it though :scratch2:

I agree its beyond overboard. Its a forum and technically not connected to he game at all. I can set my avatar name to whatever I want and no one could connect it to me ingame unless i want them to so what does it matter?

If the username is that critical to you then you NEED some policy regarding what it NEEDS to be upon creation and make it VERY clear... not leave people stuck with a shit username that your not willing to change for mysterious reasons

this forum is connected to MA and the game. MA owns this forum and shares data between the forum and their data about the game concerning usernames and avatarnames, e.g. you get banned on one you will end up banned in the other, depending on the offense.

this forum is connected to MA and the game. MA owns this forum and shares data between the forum and their data about the game concerning usernames and avatarnames, e.g. you get banned on one you will end up banned in the other, depending on the offense.

makes perfect sense since we have random usernames and random avatar names. if they were connected like I would like than it would actually make sense

makes perfect sense since we have random usernames and random avatar names. if they were connected like I would like than it would actually make sense

i know first hand that they check usernames in this forum and the ip you login with against ips that login to EU and match them. so yea. it makes perfect sense as they have all the data they need.

i know first hand that they check usernames in this forum and the ip you login with against ips that login to EU and match them. so yea. it makes perfect sense as they have all the data they need.

I dont know about everyone else but I feel much more secure knowing they do this and that you know it 1st hand as well. MAINLY because that's a waste of time 200%!! Like my avatar name now? Whats the point of them checking anything?

This forum is in no way tied to ingame avatars so what does it matter?

Back