Targeting

That happened to me sometimes when i was using a fapper, or sometimes when pet spawned. But as it comes, it stoped

It's like that for what? Three months?

Sometimes it's more frequent, others less. On some servers it happens more than others.

Rubber band (mob goes forward and then backwards) together with 2 or 3 "Failed" messages in red everything stops for like 5 seconds, sometimes more time, then it all start to work again and you end up doing those 2/3 shots very quickly and the mob is already on top of you. Some days is better (less frequent) other is ridiculous annoying.

Maybe not enough people reported it but c'mon I'm sure everyone in the office knows about it. Coincident it started to happen right after a version update.

To be sincere it kinda cut my felling to hunt more, mostly only crafting this last sessions.

Extremely annoying special when you pay real money in everything you do here. I don't even believe how Easter Mayhem proceeded with this happening so often, for a event that is time counted. Oh well, not the first time anyway, after some time people get used to bad things I guess.

PS: Mostly of the time I listen to online radios, those never stop working just the game. I can even make alt+tab and surf the web while the game continues to not work.

Just opened a support case and copied my last post to there. I'm getting real tired of this.

You guys should do the same, better later than never. Send support cases!

Back