Selling: Selling Ubber pk stuff !

foudil

Old Alpha
Society
PayiNc
Foudil ElSalsero Bachatero
Hi all,

It's time for another player to have fun in pk. With this stuff, you are ready to PK !!

Armor, Unique Lord Kraster Helmet M, UL
Link : http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&id=116
SB : 15 K / BO : 18 K - SOLD IN BO

Oxo T10 / Dmg 167-335
Link : http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=776
SB : tt+29K - BO : tt+35K

Eron Soulscreamer T8.81 / Dmg 178-357 / Tier left 150-66
Link : http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=1846
SB: tt+28K - BO: tt+33K

Genesis Niflheim T8.77 / Dmg 165-330 / Tier left 146-84
Link : http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=557
SB: 28k - BO : 33K - SOLD

Rocket Exterminator T8.04 / Dmg 293-568 / Tier left 112-144 (Best pk Rocket, can do 650 dmg at T10 !! )
Link : http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=1906
SB : 38 K / BO : 45 K
SOLD IN BO : 45K

OXO + SOULSCREAMER OFFER
OXo + Screamer : SB : tt+53 k and BO tt+64 K!!!
When SB reached I wait 24H , if no more offer, SB win.

Foudil.
Your best pk friend :)

Last edited:
Reactions: jak
Hi all,

It's time for another player to have fun in pk. With this stuff, you are ready to PK !!
If you have a price in mind don't hesitate to PM me, it will help me to put SB and BO.

I PK since 2007 and I have decided to concentrate on hunting, if not working, I will sell full supremacy armor M-UL, christmas ring 2017, MM fap, and all skill.

You can check stuff I will sell in my shop.
Twin peaks, floor 3, #1L (opposite televator)

Armor, Unique Lord Kraster Helmet M, UL
Oxo T10 / Dmg 167-335
Eron Soulcreamer T8.81 / Dmg 178-357 / Tier left 150-66
Genesis Niflheim T8.77 / Dmg 165-330 / Tier left 146-84
Rocket Exterminator T8.04 / Dmg 293-568 / Tier left 112-144 (Best pk Rocket, can do 650 dmg at T10 !! )

I come back soon to put a SB and BO on this stuff.
I prefer ped only ty.
I'm not in hurry and will sell at normal price.

Foudil.
Your best pk friend :)

Woah Lord Kraster's Helmet :D Nice item from good times!

Good luck on the sale my dude! Consider this a free bump.

lord-kraster.jpg

Last edited:
SB and Bo coming, I forget it was so long to determine a good price.
I want the price to be fair, so it need serious research.
I see that I shoud have started by creating price check first.
I coming soon in this post as soon as i have a SB.

I received one offer for Rocket and Soulscreamer.
Lot of person interested but no offer yet, all waiting my SB/BO
Don't hesitate to send offer too, it will help me.

I dont need "false" offer, you can justify me your price ( stat, other selling i dont know, ...) I will listen you.

My offer is not valid for 7 days, Im not a fan of sales condition added afterwards. My offer is valid for 24h after you recived it, so about 11 more hours.

Like why did you even bother posting on PCF? If your intention was to dodge sales offers just to wait for your soc to buy it? I know when B/o was offered for your rocket, and helm even :D and you dodged both sales offers because it was to "enemy society" so what was the point of posting on pcf, when someone offers to buy at the price you set, is that not the end of the sale? Apparently not in this case, just close your thread seeing as you never intended to sell the gear unless it was to payn.

It's his item and his call to make. I know Foudil is commited to sell, but it's his decision whether or not to rush a sale. If he can get BO from a friend, then why wouldnt he?

Like why did you even bother posting on PCF? If your intention was to dodge sales offers just to wait for your soc to buy it? I know when B/o was offered for your rocket, and helm even :D and you dodged both sales offers because it was to "enemy society" so what was the point of posting on pcf, when someone offers to buy at the price you set, is that not the end of the sale? Apparently not in this case, just close your thread seeing as you never intended to sell the gear unless it was to payn.

Seems the only thing you have to back this is the helmet I purchased for the B/O that Zippo was also interested in. I had expressed interest in it prior to Foudil gathering information on pricing. Once he told me the B/O I told him I would take it after I woke up.
I never care which soc gets what gear, but at least make sure your soap box is big enough to balance on before you try to stand on it.

Seems the only thing you have to back this is the helmet I purchased for the B/O that Zippo was also interested in. I had expressed interest in it prior to Foudil gathering information on pricing. Once he told me the B/O I told him I would take it after I woke up.
I never care which soc gets what gear, but at least make sure your soap box is big enough to balance on before you try to stand on it.

I retract statement on helm, after talking it out i was misinformed a bit.

Last edited:
My offer is not valid for 7 days, Im not a fan of sales condition added afterwards. My offer is valid for 24h after you recived it, so about 11 more hours.

Yes I'm sorry for that, i didnt think about all rules at first, I add rules when the problem is here.
I dont sell every day big stuff and I dont have all good reflex.
I understand that ped is ready and you dont want to wait.
I will talk with the 1st BO about your post and I will see what I do.
Of course, I prefer when ped is ready.

Before I started to create thread for selling I was talking with socmat that I wanted to change my game play for hunting and minning.
So, they know before all other players wich stuff I'm going to sell, just the price was unknown.
Vandal pm me immediatly before I create selling post and he has my personal tel number.
So yes, he was quick and was lucky to have my personal tel number.
I admit it's not fair for others.

When you want to sell something you dont talk to friend first what you want to do ?
Or I'm the only one like this ?

So, I'm again sorry if someone is frustated, it was not the goal.

Yes I'm sorry for that, i didnt think about all rules at first, I add rules when the problem is here.
I dont sell every day big stuff and I dont have all good reflex.
I understand that ped is ready and you dont want to wait.
I will talk with the 1st BO about your post and I will see what I do.
Of course, I prefer when ped is ready.

I understand... unlucky situation.
I have given it some thought, and I will revalue my offer. I offer you 48k, thats 3k over BO, if the deal is made today before 22.00 ingame time.
After 22.00 im no longer intrested and my offer no longer valid.

I understand... unlucky situation.
I have given it some thought, and I will revalue my offer. I offer you 48k, thats 3k over BO, if the deal is made today before 22.00 ingame time.
After 22.00 im no longer intrested and my offer no longer valid.

Ok i noticed your offer. Thank you. I come back soon.

Ok i noticed your offer. Thank you. I come back soon.

The rocket is SOLD to a group of player at 45K.
Fastest win even If I loose ped with a better offer.
I learn with this selling to not forget rules.
I will be more carrefull with other sell now.

Updated sb and bo.

BUMP :yay::yay::yay::yay:

Last edited:
Back