Price Check Rocktropia Dungeons

morey

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Aurisk Morey Kenbi
Just wondering what the going price is for one of these. Can't find much info. How's ROI and things like that for Rock dungeons?

Check the link for info on dungeons. Dungeons can be bought for bananas and so far 5 shop basement dungeons have been bought for costs between 2 million (20,000 ped TT value of bananas) and 2.5 million (25,000 ped TT value of bananas). As for final cost that can differ with what markup was paid for the bananas. The next shop basement cost is 2.75 million bananas (27,500 TT value). One camp crunk cloth crate was also purchased for 2 million bananas with the next one costing 3 million bananas.

As far as profit/ROI goes, would have to seek that information from the 4 current owners of the dungeons.

Current costs to obtain your own, depending on dungeon are currently from 27,500 ped all the way up to the most expensive at 500,000 ped plus banana markup.

http://rocktropia.com/bp-keys.html

Check the link for info on dungeons. Dungeons can be bought for bananas and so far 5 shop basement dungeons have been bought for costs between 2 million (20,000 ped TT value of bananas) and 2.5 million (25,000 ped TT value of bananas). As for final cost that can differ with what markup was paid for the bananas. The next shop basement cost is 2.75 million bananas (27,500 TT value). One camp crunk cloth crate was also purchased for 2 million bananas with the next one costing 3 million bananas.

As far as profit/ROI goes, would have to seek that information from the 4 current owners of the dungeons.

Current costs to obtain your own, depending on dungeon are currently from 27,500 ped all the way up to the most expensive at 500,000 ped plus banana markup.

http://rocktropia.com/bp-keys.html

Hey thanks for the info. Yeah I recognize the popshop price to open a new dungeon. But am looking to see the approx value of current dungeons.

well id say the value is close to zero as they are a loss 100% of the time for everyone doing them

well id say the value is close to zero as they are a loss 100% of the time for everyone doing them

Lol and how many have you done? Do you have any idea what drops from them?

It's hard to put exact price on them. As they are all different and have some have had up grades. The only two that would be for sale would only sell as a package (shop included). ND has been back on chat this past week looking at things and talking to the community. So maybe Rt might get a long overdue update.

Lol and how many have you done? Do you have any idea what drops from them?

It's hard to put exact price on them. As they are all different and have some have had up grades. The only two that would be for sale would only sell as a package (shop included). ND has been back on chat this past week looking at things and talking to the community. So maybe Rt might get a long overdue update.

ive made around 50 runs over different ones and all sucked. similar to toulan dungeons. or caly dungeons (beacons). somehow all dungeons suck in this game lol

ive made around 50 runs over different ones and all sucked. similar to toulan dungeons. or caly dungeons (beacons). somehow all dungeons suck in this game lol

Seems that Robot Beacons are becoming popular again on Caly, it seems that there are more interesting items dropping inside them nowadays, I've seen more Lion armor parts lately and more valuable Eon armor parts as well.

I've done a few runs in the instances on RT and there's some fun stuff there and there is opportunity whether you see it or not.

But I think the instance has to be fun and also has to have good drops, which basement instances are not because they are the entry level of 'private' instances.

I would however love to acquire the Zeppelin in Tangerine, unfortunately I've been buying up tons of bananas for several years and am nowhere near close to having enough, at this rate, this could take me another 5-8 years...

Back