Farming while crafting items with condition

kingofaces

Stalker
Tony KingofAces Hans
So I'm thinking about crafting some cheap furniture on Rocktropia trying to get a specific BP or two. However, in my little trial run, the only time I had a BP drop was when it was a success and it was a multiplier that gave me full TT value and excess TT that goes to residue and the BP. The only other items I've really crafted before with TT condition are amps, and I never really paid much attention before to when BP's dropped there.

Does it have to be a success + full condition in order for a BP to drop on items like furniture, or am I overthinking things? If that is the case, would crafting on condition instead of quantity or using residue increase the likelihood?

Normally id say its random but tbh some drops i have had normally matches what i lost. You can get better ones on condition and more value but tbh you better off just doing qty but massive runs.

Last edited:
Prints drop on success only and not necessarily a multiplier hit. In my experience, nice L prints or rares tend to drop on multiplier and everyday normal prints on other success. I do a lot of quantity crafting over condition crafting.

get of my lawn xD
anyway, what BPs are you looking for? I have a lot of bps :D

Anyway, only success is needed to loot BP. I made a guide about crafting a while back:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?305334-little-crafting-guide

maybe it helps you to figure out what BP to craft to be able to loot the BP you want.

Haha yeah this definitely isn’t my normal turf. I’m looking for a few Winston Tall Wide Bookshelf or the BP. Ironically, the one I got so far in 300 clicks is the short wide shelf BP, so I’m at least on the right track it seems.

Haha yeah this definitely isn’t my normal turf. I’m looking for a few Winston Tall Wide Bookshelf or the BP. Ironically, the one I got so far in 300 clicks is the short wide shelf BP, so I’m at least on the right track it seems.

unfortunately i ran out of those and i still need to wait for my payback hof to go on BP restock run :(

unfortunately i ran out of those and i still need to wait for my payback hof to go on BP restock run :(

the payback hof is a lie

or , someone once said

Back