Ah the good old days!

My first global was a team effort with my good mate Lindvig :)

For many years was the largest loot I have ever had, have only had 3 bigger solo and none bigger than this LOL

1st global

If that is the coastline nw of old Argus, it's the exact same area where I had my first global, november -05. I had played for a month or so with my actual ava (I had made one a year before but had too crappy internet to play) and complained almost daily to my socmates that "I'd never ever get a global" :laugh::laugh:

Not quite as old.. but the interior of space stations in 2011.

pool_space.jpg

Space was pink

arkadia.jpg

and space mobs had no triangles

m4.jpg

Not My First but the oldest I could find

Sometime in 2006

D12Uber.JPG

FullPic.JPG

Last edited:
GCS0008.jpg

An Opalo and an a106.. And underwear, lots of underwear...

ads.jpg

Remember when ....Port Atlantis got Yellow walls?

HOFsmall.jpg

A hof.. I never had one.. at least not solo and... bam!! 1300 ped Molisk with a gun and 2 unlimited armor parts. good old days for sure..

teamhof.jpg

Lithium Forces Unknown, great noobs hof great @ Umbranoid village.

SCREENSHOT_20070129204514762.JPG

Dead argo corpses kept attacking during a Church of Lootius hunt.

20080722093542.jpg

Back when Atrax young dropped Gremlin arms and Marber Bravo-Type Plasma Annihilators.

Last edited:

When we made our own games

When something out of the ordinary, really was

Old Twin Peaks

Umbranoids

Man I miss umbranoids!

:cool:

Held ATH spots #1, 3 and 5... before condition crafting was introduced. Now I'm not even in the top 10,000 probably lol.

ath135.jpg

Ahh, the good old days, do you remember standing around at CND talking while auto clicking? LOL

Anyone else notice most of these old global windows have Shogun in them? That used to drop a LOT.

partytent.jpg

Notorious cK Coat Killers Land Grab party tent 2009.

Anyone else notice most of these old global windows have Shogun in them? That used to drop a LOT.

Molisks used to be hunted a lot - teeth for buttons was a decent markup :)

13217506_1179385172092348_4208226913761394776_o.jpg

when it was still possible to get big multis on mining. Was either unamped or with level 2 light in 2016.

Molisks used to be hunted a lot - teeth for buttons was a decent markup :)

I remember the days when next to sweating farm in Limnadian district there were herds of molisks...good old days indeed

Wow im getting old...

Dont have any screenshots left unfortunally of old Days.

Remember "landing" in Port Atlantis in an orange suit. Must have been a few months after release. Ran around totally confused not knowing what to do. Another player starts talking to me and wants me to join hes soc. I never had so much fun in a game as i had in this game.

Sweating for ped on flys in the sky. The old sweating interface where you sounded like you chanted and beating a drum. Played everyday straight for 4-5 years. Gotta to be soc leader. Take part in first landgrab. Had som good loot and some bad loot.

Was alot more RP in game back then. Boxing matches in the arenas. Just plain goofing around. If you didnt have ped you could allways "assglide" on ground (thank god for glitches).

Bidding on and bying a hangar. Hunt for hangar parts. Finally get all hangar parts and open up the hangar. Starting the spaceship. Getting lost at spacestation for the very first time. Good Days.

Ah, before vehicles we would have flowers in our hair. :hug:

NYR in early pictures:

attachment.php

Yes they never came back after Cryengine (VU 10.0) Here are some more:

Party At The Castle

OMG, Mega, that was the proposal party that we threw when I proposed to my wife. (We ARE still married)..

Holy crap!

A TON of planning went into that. Mindstar, Deathifier, wow, just too cool.

EU pics from 2008

Old EU pics I found. Old swamp camp, hunting argos at mountains next to Twin Peaks and beacon.

The stuff you can find with the "Way back machine"... ah the nostalgia :( :cool:

Last edited:
made 2010, when it was still possible to get outside and fly over CND.

Last edited:
made 2010, when it was still possible to get outside and fly over CP!

You mean CND resp. F.O.M.A.

Last time I tried it was still possible to get outside the domes in a vehicle... :dunno:

You mean CND resp. F.O.M.A.

Last time I tried it was still possible to get outside the domes in a vehicle... :dunno:

oops, my bad. Was CND of course.

Is is it still possible to get outside??

Is is it still possible to get outside??

Tried to locate some screenshots, but was unable to find them... :(

Anyway, will try to get outside next time I′m up there. Probably somewhen next month.

Back